Chapter 29

Spur Winter

 

 

                A waitress comes and put down their drinks on the table before she immediately leaves. The situation is really awkward that he’s sure even the waitress who was there a moment ago could feel it. Both of Hyura and Suho haven’t let out a single word from their mouths. Hyura sets her gaze down on her drink, can’t even face Suho. A frown on is on her face and Suho lets out a sigh.

                “Why did you do that?.. Why did you leave him just like that.” Suho is furious, yes. But he has to listen to Hyura’s reason first before he simple can conclude everything. Hyura bites her lips and a sigh comes out from his lips. She lifts her head to stare at Suho and she loses it. She cries and Suho doesn’t even know what to do. He purses his brows as he feels confused. “I’m sorry, Suho.” she can only manage to say those words between her sobs.

                “No, don’t. You should say sorry to Luhan, not me.” Suho is still cold towards Hyura because what she did would hurt his friend so much if you weren’t there. “I want to hear your reason, Hyura. Not your sorry.” said Suho softly. Even though it’s her mistake, but he doesn’t want to go harsh on her. “I admit it’s my fault.. I was being a coward.” Hyura finally starts to calm down as she wipes her own tears. “When Hyerim told me that he’s blind all that was on my mind is that I don’t want to have a blind boyfriend.” Hyura feels really ashamed that she can’t stare at Suho.

                “I thought it would be shameful to have a blind boyfriend so that I decided to just leave him like that.” memories of you begging to her not to leave Luhan flashes on her mind. Suho can’t even say a word, he’s too disappointed of what Hyura did and thought. “I know it’s ridiculous, but I want to say sorry to Luhan. Will you.. help me to say my apologize to him?” she bites her lips as she looks at Suho. She can’t read his expression, there’s only coldness on his face. Hyura is sure that Luhan is already so angry and disappointed at her and she’s sure that he doesn’t want to meet her.

                “Did you even think of how he would be after you left him?” Suho stares sharply at her and she bites her lips before she slowly shakes her head. A sigh escapes from Suho’s lips and he rubs his temple. “What happened to him?...”  Hyura asks unsure and scared. “Nothing happened. Be thankful, that Hyerim is always be there for him. You will never can pay for what has Hyerim done all these times.” A frown appears on Hyura’s face and Suho starts to explain everything. Everything that you did for Luhan.

                Tears rolling down from Hyura’s cheeks as Suho finishes his words. She feels so shameful and guilt roses up from her mind. “You have to say sorry to both Luhan and Hyerim. And I don’t want to help you. You have to do it yourself.” Hyura bites her lips so hard. She doesn’t know how to face both of you and Luhan, she feels too ashamed. Actually, Suho can just help her because he and the others will go to Jeju tomorrow, and he can tell and explain everything to Luhan in hope Luhan can except the truth, but it’s none of his business and he wants Hyura to say it herself. “Oh, and I hope you do realize that Luhan doesn’t deserve you. I hope you’re clever enough to realize which one he deserve with.” said Suho, before he gets up from his seat, leaving Hyura who’s still sobbing, alone.

 

**          

 

                “Why didn’t you tell us that you met her outside, hyung!!” everone can feel the burning anger from Sehun’s body and they cover their ears because he’s really noisy. They’re on the car, heading to Luhan’s mansion and Suho just told them about what happened yesterday. “Calm down, Sehun. What Suho has done, is true. If he told us, Hyura could be a dead meat by you and probably the others. And it would be a chaos in the café.” Kris tries to reassure the maknae, and the others. Even though they don’t go noisy like Sehun, Kris knows that they felt the same as Sehun. All of them could beat up Hyura.

                “I could throw Sehun’s psp right on her head, you know.” said Chanyeol and Sehun smacks his head. “Not my psp!!” Sehun pouts. “Suho, you did right by tell her to apologize herself. I seriously kinda hope that Luhan or even Hyerim won’t accept her apology and they can beat her up.” said Yixing with no expression and Kris slaps his head. Suho chuckles but then a  smile appears on his lips. He hopes everything will be better soon after Hyura apologizes and you will be Luhan.

                Finally after awhile, all of them reach the mansion. It’s still 8 am in the morning, and all of them sure that Luhan is still sleeping beause he’s a heavy sleeper. “Maybe, Hyerim has woken up.” said Xiumin as all of them walks towards the mansion. As they step inside, there’s no voice or something. “Guess she hasn’t woken up too.” said Suho before he chuckles because usually you get up early.

                “Let’s surprise Luhan!!” said Sehun suddenly and he claps excitedly. “Oh my, that’s a good idea” said Baekhyun and Suho rolls his eyes. “You all do remember the consequence of waking up Luhan right.” said Suho, and all of them stare at him in horror. “It’s okay, Luhan is blind he wont do anything to us!!” said Sehun, excited and Tao slaps his head. “Sehun is right, we’ll all be okay.” said Chen, feeling the excitement. Finally all of them agree and head to upstair.

                Suho didn’t want to join at first, but he got pulled by Chanyeol. Being the tiny hyung, he can’t even pull himself back and let Chanyeol drags him. As they arrive in front of Luhan’s room, Sehun and Tao chuckles excitedly while the others smirk amusedly. Yixing carefully open the door and making sure he doesn’t make any sound. The cold air conditioner welcomes him and the others and they carefully walk towards the bed. What they find isn’t what they expected though.

                All of them stare at each other in shock. None of them dare to make any sound as they stare at the bed. Two bodies lay there, hugging each other so tightly. Hyerim’s head is on Luhan’s chest and Luhan’s arms protectively lay and hugging her head. Both of them sleep so peacefully that they can only stare at both of them in shock before grins appear on their faces. Sehun is mouthing all of them about how to wake both of you up when Yixing suddenly sneezes so hard. Everyone freeze on spot and Yixing gives them an apologetic smile.

            You can hear something like someone’s sneeze and you turn your body, removing Luhan’s arms from your body. They others see that in a moment you’ll open your eyes and they don’t need to think of anything to wake you and Luhan up anymore. They all hold their breath as you slowly open your eyes. First thing you see is 11 faces staring at you close your eyes again, unsure. However, a strange feeling appears and you open your eyes again to me 11 of your friends staring at you amusedly.

             “AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!” You scream so loud and you cover your face with the blanket. All of their eyes widen at your scream. It’s actually not because of your scream. It’s because your scream has woken up the sleeping lion beside you. Luhan stirs up from his sleep all of sudden while his eyes still fully close. “Uh oh. The lion has woken up.” Chanyeol murmurs and they all know they all only have a little tome to run as save themselves.