Chapter 38

Spur Winter

 

 

 

                Your hands are getting cold and sweaty as you’re waiting impatiently in the car. You have a bad feeling of what’s happening and you bite your lips in worry. Some minutes pass, and you’re growing impatient. You’re about to go find Myungsoo when someone suddenly opens the car door and immediately sits on the driver’s seat.

                “Myungsoo, What happened?!” Your eyes widen as you can see some bruises on his face. With worry you slowly cup his face and touch the bruises and Myungsoo grimaces. “Sorry!!” It looks hurt and you mentally slap your head for touching it too hard. “What happened?” Even though you know that he probably fought with Luhan but you still want him to explain.

                “He deserves a punch, Hyerim.” Myungsoo growls as he stares forward, he can’t face you. Myungsoo hasn’t even felt satisfied. He feels that Luhan deserves more punches. A sigh escapes from your lips and once again you put your hand on his chin before you lean forward to check over the bruises.

                “Let’s go to my home, and I’ll clean up your bruises.” Myungsoo is still silent for awhile, calming his own anger before he nods and starts the car engine. You’re also worried about how many bruise Luhan gets, you  only hope he’s okay. He has Hyura who can clean up his bruises by the way, and your heart starts to hurt again.

                Aside from that, you’re also worried if Myungsoo has spilled out everything. Myungsoo turns his head a bit at you and he can see a worried expression is clearly showing on your face. “He’s okay. And I didn’t tell him anything.” I only hinted him. He doesn’t want to tell you that he told some words to Luhan to make him think and realize about what’s happening.

                A soft smile appears on your face after Myungsoo answered the unspoken question of yours. You turn your head to him who’s concentrating on driving. “Thanks Myungsoo.”

 

**

 

                Your maid welcomes you as you and Myungsoo arrive at your home. Her eyes widen after Myungsoo steps in before she squeals in excitement. “Oh my!! Miss, you bring the prince!” She’s clapping excitedly without even caring about bruises that can be seen clearly on Myungsoo’s face. You chuckle amusedly at her words while Myungsoo stares at her, dumbfounded.

                You and Myungsoo then go to your bedroom. After both of you reach your bedroom, you tell him to sit on your bed. A comfortable silence filled your room before you break the silence. “I’ll take a towel and water, downstair. What do you want to drink?” You ask him as you make your way towards the door. “Anything.” Myungsoo shrugs his shoulder and you nod slowly before you open the door and head downstair, leaving Myungsoo alone in your bedroom.

                A sigh comes out from his lips before he eyes your room. He finds your dressing table then get up and walk towards it. After he reaches the table, he stares at his own reflection on the mirror. The bruises can be seen clearly and he curses silently. He hopes at least the bruises that he gets are not in vain. “Luhan, you better be clever and realize everything asap.” he mumbles it himself.

                A bruise spends a little blood and he searches for a tissue on your dreesing table. A blue box with the size of a comic is placed there, and he helplessly opens it to find a tissue. Instead of a tissue, what he sees surprised him a bit. He slowly raises his hand and takes the photos inside the box. He guesses that the photos were taken at Jeju.

 A soft smile appears on his face before it turns to be a sad smile. Your smiles are so wide and pure on the photos. He wants to see this smile of yours. He stares at Luhan’s face, and his smiles are as wide as yours. He has never seen this smile of Luhan when he’s with Hyura. A desperate sigh escapes from his lips before he shakes his head in frustration. ‘You both are so perfect for each other, but why is it so hard to unite both of you??

 

**

 

                When you reach your bedroom again, Myungsoo is still sitting on your bed with a grumpy face. You chuckle and shake your head. “Smile a bit.” you say as you’re walking towards him. Myungsoo rolls his eyes but then he smiles at you. You take a seat beside him and carefully lay your hand on his chin before you turn it towards you, making him to face you.

                You immerse the towel on the water with your other hand and you squeeze to drain it a bit. You then raise your hand and carefully rub it on the bruises while massaging it. Myungsoo grimaces in pain and you stare at him with sorry. The room filled with the sound of Myungsoo’s grimaces on the sidelines of the silence before he decides to break it.

                “I saw your photos with Luhan inside the blue box.” he doesn’t know why he wants to tell you about it. You feel surprised for a moment before a sad smile appears on your face. “Those photos are actually Luhan’s. But I took it on the day before we went back to Seoul.” Myungsoo raises his brows. “Why did you take it?” he knows the reason very well, he just wants to ask her.

                “He would find out about everything if I didn’t take it.” you roll your eyes as a desperate sigh comes out from your lips. “Why you don’t want him to find out about everything, Hyerim?” Myungsoo hates it that everything just can’t turns out rightly at least once. “He’ll be hurt, Myungsoo.. There are so many people will be hurt.” you bite your lips as your gaze becomes sad.

Myungsoo stares at your eyes desperately. “Can you even stand being hurt like this for a long time??” He doesn’t want to see you get hurt for the rest of your college days. You will still face Luhan and Hyura for years, and also being ignored by Luhan for years.

                You bite your lips so hard. You’re not sure of how to answer it. You’re not sure of how to tell him about your decision. You haven’t told anyone about it, even Suho. You turn your head to the side, unable to face Myungsoo. ‘Maybe it’s okay to tell him.’ A sigh escapes from your lips as you make your decision.

                “You don’t have to be worry, I won’t stay that long. Even if I stay, I’ll still be okay.” A chuckle escapes from your lips, and it sounds so desperate. You still can’t face Myungsoo and you turn your gaze down as you finish cleaning up his bruises.

                Myungsoo stares at you confusedly. He puts his hand on your chin and raise your face, making you to face him. “What do you mean?” Myungsoo has a bad feeling about it especially since you cant even look at him in the eyes. “I won’t stay here any longer, Myungsoo. I’ll move overseas.”

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

hi~~ please fill this polls >u< please fill this one first, and then this one ^^

 

thank you~~ <3 love you all <333