Chapter 25

Spur Winter

 

It’s already 9:am and both of you and Luhan have woken up. You’re cooking breakfast for you and him, while Luhan sits lazily on the chair and his head attaches to the table. He’s feeling really bored and he starts to play randomly with the spoon and fork. You chuckle at him as you turn your body to put the breakfast on the table.

                “I want to go out.” Luhan pouts as he straightens up his body. “We can walk around after this if you want.” you think about it as you’re putting food on his plate. Luhan’s face brighten up before he starts eating, and you smile. While eating, you think about last night. You and Luhan only slept at 3 am because both of you kept joking around and you couldn’t stop laughing.

                “Hyura,” Luhan breaks the silence and you immediately stop thinking about yesterday. “Where’s Hyerim?.. She has never appeared ever since the accident..” you freeze on spot and your hand becomes cold, it was unexpected because Luhan had never mentioned your name before. There’s no expression on Luhan’s face. His stare is almost as cold as ice.

                “Considering of the fact that I even sacrificed myself for her. That I’m blind because of her..” you bite your lips hard before you cover your lips with your own hands to prevent your sobs. Tears are already streaming down your cheeks before you could hold it. “I’m sorry.. I know she’s your bestfriend, and she’s also my bestfriend.. But I don’t think I can see her the same way again.. She has changed so much.” For a moment there’s glimpse of sad stare on Luhan’s eyes before it gets replaced by his cold expression again.

                Luhan feels really sad and disappointed at you. He doesn’t even realize it that from all the things, you never show up is the thing that makes him sad the most. Not his blindness, not everything, but you.. It’s killing him that he misses you so much and he’s been trying his best to hide the fact that he’s been thinking about you all the time. But that’s it, he’ll try his best to forget someone who doesn’t even care about himself.

                “Hyura?” a worry feeling appears on him because you haven’t said anything. You’re trying so much to catch your breath and stop your tears. “Yes.. It’s okay I understand.” the words come out really small but Luhan doesn’t seem to realize anything. Slowly, Luhan searches for your hand, and he smiles as he finds it. “It’s okay, at least I know a person that is truly care about me, which is you.” he holds your hand tightly and kisses the back of your hand.

                You slowly stop crying and a heavy flush appears on your cheeks, even though you know that the kiss isn’t truly for you, but still. “Don’t forget about your friends.” you said as you try to cheer up the atmosphere. Luhan chuckles and roll his eyes. “Of course.” you let out a chuckle despite your bleeding heart.

 

 

**

 

                The 11 guys reach the college quite early and it’s all because of Suho. A ‘dug’ voice can be heard as Chanyeol who’s half sleepwalking bumps into the labile maknae. “YAH! Walk properly, hyung!” Sehun’s mood always drops whenever he gets forced by Suho to wake up in the early morning. Anyway, still Chanyeol doesn’t even bother Sehun’s words.

                “You know, Suho. You didn’t need to call me at every minute since 5 am to wake me up.” said Yixing as he rubs his eyes sleepily. “You didn’t need to splash water on me too.” said Xiumin as he pouts. “And you didn’t need to put cockroach toys on my bed, either.” said Baekhyun as he stares at Suho, annoyed.

                Suho shook his head at his friends’ behavior. “I’ve known you guys for so long. If I didn’t do those things, you guys wouldn’t wake up.” Suho rolls his eyes and keeps walking towards their classes, followed by the others. Actually, he told everyone to wake up early because they decided to go to Hyura’s home before they went to the college. But, as expected, no Hyura in her own house, and they were told by her maid, that Hyura is currently in Japan. As for the reason, the maids don’t know about it.

                Just before Suho wants to enter the classroom, Myungsoo and Himchan walks out of the classroom and Suho automatically stops walking. Surprisingly, Myungsoo also stops while Himchan looks confused. For a moment, both of Suho and Myungsoo only stare at each other before Suho lets out a deep sigh.

                “Myungsoo, we need to talk.” Myungsoo can feel that Suho doesn’t give any vibes to fight, and he knows that Suho just purely wants to talk. Myungsoo nods and he turns his head to Himchan. Myungsoo shooks his head and whispers ‘it’s okay’ as Himchan asks him if he should follow him and Suho. With that, both of Myungsoo and Suho walk towards an empty corridor together in silence.

                “How’s he?” Myungsoo asks all of sudden. “.. You mean Luhan?” Suho raises his brows. “Yes of course.” Myungsoo rolls his eyes and surprisingly, Suho chuckles. Suho didn’t expect that Myungsoo would ask about Luhan’s condition. “He’s.. fine. All thanks to Hyerim.”  Myungsoo nods slowly.

                “Myungsoo.. I need to ask you about something.” Suho stares at Myungsoo, unsure. Myungsoo actually knows what he’s going to ask but he chooses not to say anything first. “Go on.”

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

New chap~~ anyway, i just want to say sorry because i'll only be able to update once per day now, because of work and college ;; sorry TT