Chapter 22

Spur Winter

 

 

                The beautiful scenery along the way is totally making you amazed. You’re on the way to Luhan’s mansion, and you’re in the car with Luhan, Kris, Xiumin, Chanyeol, Suho, and Kai. Meanwhile, the other 6 is in another car. After a half hour ride from the airport, finally the car stops.

                You hurriedly open the car door and hop out of it, totally forgetting about Luhan. The white sand and clear blue sea makes some sparks appear on your eyes and forget anything at the moment. You look around and find a big mansion located right in front of the beach. Such a nice place to built a mansion. The mansion is covered by glass and is built with a minimalist style. It looks really pretty.

                “Hyura?” you hear Luhan calls and you immediately turn your head to the car. “Sorry!!” you let out a sorry smile even though he cant see it.  “You like sea?”.  Luhan chuckles amused. “Yes!” you squeal happily as you help Luhan to get out of the car. “You never told me about it.. You said you don’t like to go to the beach, because you’re afraid if your skin will get dark.” said Luhan as both of you walking slowly towards the mansion.

                You stare uneasily at the ground, you’re not sure of what to reply to Luhan. You forgot that Hyura doesn’t like beach. Someone suddenly appears and join walking together with both of you. “She said a moment ago that she is starting to like the beach.” Suho saves the situation as she gives you a smile. You let out a relief sigh as Luhan nods and smiles. “That’s great. I love the beach too.”

                The three of you enter the mansion followed by the other boys, and go to the living room. You help Luhan to sit on the sofa and you take a sit beside him. The other boys take a sit on the sofas which are circling a table. “Now, I wanna surf.” said Chanyeol excitedly. But as he’s about to get up, Kris pulls his arms. “We need to arrange the bedrooms first.”

                After some minutes finally the final conclusion has  been set. Chanyeol will be a roommate with Kris, Tao with Sehun, Baekhyun with Chen, Kyungsoo with Xiumin, Kai with Yixing, and Suho with Luhan. Meanwhile, you’ll have your own bedroom, and it’ll be beside Luhan and Suho’s bedroom. It’s Luhan’s will and no one against it.

                After that you and the others bring all each of their things to the rooms. After you help Luhan to get in to his room, you leave him with Suho and go to your own room. Right after you get in to your room, you lay on the bed and let out a deep sigh. You stare at the room’s ceiling. You feel tired inside that you’re lying to Luhan.

You feel guilty.. You don’t like lying especially to Luhan. Plus, you still don’t know what could happen in the future. Sooner or later you know that everything will be revealed and Luhan will hate you. The conversation between you and the doctor a couple days ago is running wild on your mind.

“The police just gave us their investigation about the car accident.” said the doctor, you on the other hand feel nervous.

“The car came to him in a dangerous speed and as it crashed him, the crash was really hard that the windshield of the car was broken.” you listen to the doctor carefully despite your thumping heartbeat.

“Some small shards of the glass got into his eyes, so it’s the reason why he gets blind now.” you can hear a desperate sigh from the doctor’s lips. You reach for his hand and stare at him pleadingly. “Can he get cured?” you will never accept it if Luhan will be  blind forever.

“It can be cured by doing a surgery and change his eyes’ cornael. But we’ll have to wait if there’s an available corneal for him. As for now, we don’t have one.” the doctor gives you a small smile and you want to scream your relief inside your mind.

“But you’ll definitely have a corneal for him soon right?” your hope starts to rise. “We’re not sure of how long will we get a corneal again.” he gives you a sorry smile and you bite your lips. “… If it takes a long time… Can you just take my mine and give it to him?” The doctor gasps a little hearing your words.

“I’m sorry, miss. We’d rather search for a corneal from someone who has died, than take it from someone who’s still alive.” the doctor lets out a sigh, he doesn’t understand what’s currently running on your mind that you even want to give your corneal to Luhan. “Don’t worry, we’ll get one soon.” he gives you a reassuring smile, seeing your sad expression. You stare at him for awhile before you nod slowly.

               

               You get up from your bed as a sigh escapes from your lips. You’re still feel really guilty to Luhan. He’s blind because of you and you don’t even know what to do. You slowly walk towards the big window in your room. You open the glass and a refreshing wind welcomes you. It blows your hair softly and for a moment you forget about what you were thinking.

                You can see all the boys playing on the beach. You can see Luhan, Yixing, and Sehun just sit on the sand while the others are swimming and some are surfing. A smile appears on your face. You start to think that for awhile you’ll just forget about everything and just enjoy your time here. Enjoy your time with Luhan. Before anything get revealed you want to make him happy first, at least. Your smile gets wider as you turn your body and get out of your room, heading towards the beach to join the others.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

i'm really sorry for not updating for a couple days >_< I didnt get an internet connection, that's why T_T