Chapter 26

Spur Winter

** please listen to this while reading this chap :3 (ps: just pretend that it's piano, not guitar lol ;;)

 

 

              The weather is really nice and bright, you and Luhan are sitting on the sofa in the living room while watching tv. Luhan suddenly embraces your shoulder and put your head to lean on his chest. Your eyes widen before a heavy flush appears on your cheeks. Luhan kisses the top of your head before he plays with your soft hair. Your heart beats so fast and loud that you’re afraid he will hear it, you don’t even realize it that you’ve been holding your breath.

                “Have you explored this mansion?” Luhan asks all of sudden. “Umm, no?” you answer as you’re starting to relax. “There is not much actually.. There’s only a swimming pool in the backyard, and beside this mansion, there’s a small separate room which is a music room, and-“.

                “A music room?!” you cut Luhan’s explanation and squeals excitedly. You pull your body off of his embrace and stare at him with wide eyes. “..Yes?” Luhan purses his brows as he’s trying to divert his eyes to where you sit. “Can we go there, please?” You beg because you miss playing piano so much or just being in the music room. “I thought you’re not interested in music?” Luhan asks, unsure while you paled. You forgot that you’re actually playing as Hyura.. Hyura has never liked music. She simply doesn’t like it and even hate music subjects.

                Luhan realizes that you’re not replying, and somehow feel bad. “Fine, if you want to go there, let’s go.” you squeal happily and start clapping your hand while Luhan smiles. You’re happy that Luhan stops asking and just want to take you there. With that, both of you walk towards the separate room while enjoying the sea cool breeze and the clear air. The sea looks so blue and really beautiful that you can’t stop staring.

                Finally, both of you reach a box-shaped room which is built of glass. You lead Luhan to the door, after you searched for it. Luhan searches for the door handle and open the door after he found it. You step into the dark room and a musky fragrance welcomes you. It’s typical the smell of music rooms and you love it so much.

                Luhan walks slowly to the wall behind the door like he has visited the room for so many times that he simply memorizes it. He pulls the rope curtain that covers the glasses which covers the whole room, and the curtains open automatically, making the sunlight illuminates the room and it’s suddenly becomes really bright.

                You stare to the whole room in awe. From this room, you can clearly see the beautiful view of the sea. So many musical instruments in every angle in the room, and again you get awed by it. A grand piano is located in the middle of the room and overlooking to the sea. You slowly walk towards the piano and sit.

                “Hyura?” a frown appears on Luhan’s face because he doesn’t hear any sound of your existence in the room. You immediately feel bad because of it. When you see a piano, you just simply forget about everything around you. “I’m at the piano, Luhan.” with that, Luhan walks towards it. He doesn’t need your help because he memorizes the room enough.

                Luhan takes a sit beside you on the piano chair and play randomly with the piano keyboard. He’s playing an instrument and you smile. It’s been a long time since the last time you saw him playing the piano. He can play it but only the basic.

                “Do you want to play it?” Luhan asks slowly after he stops playing it. “Yes..” at first, you’re hesitating because you’re shy but you decide to play it to make Luhan happy. A frown appears on Luhan’s face because he knows that Hyura can’t play the piano even a bit, but he forgets about the thought as fast as it came. “I’ve been working this instrument track. It’s actually not good..” you start to hesitate again and you bite your lips.

                “No!  I want to listen to it no matter what.” Luhan smiles, he’s quite surprised about it. “Okay, I guess..” you smile happily because yes you’ve always wanted someone to listen to it, and you always want Luhan to be the first one to hear it. “What’s the title?” Luhan asks curiously. “It’s Spur Winter.” you shyly answer it and Luhan chuckles, he knows that you’re feeling shy from your small voice. “I like the name, it’s pretty.” Luhan smiles softly and he doesn’t lie about that, he really likes the title. “Go on.” he can’t wait to listen to it.

                You take a deep breath before you put your hands on the piano keyboard and slowly start playing it. You close your eyes as you’re feeling like you’re in your own world. A fresh feeling wraps your body and at the moment you can only feel the happiness.

                Luhan closes his eyes for seconds before his heart beats faster and he opens his eyes. The sound of the piano that you’re currently playing, makes he feels lively somehow. It sounds sad and happy at the same time. It’s like telling him that no matter what, in every sadness or pain that people’s experiencing, there must be some happiness inside, that can sparks brighter if the people themselves can find it. It makes him feel happy and also there’s this feeling of tightness but he doesn’t know what. Luhan closes his eyes for seconds again and just listening.

              Slowly the instrument comes to the end and you stop playing. You open your eyes and a relief feeling appears on you. Your wish just got fulfilled and you feel happy, before a worry feeling appears because Luhan hasn’t said or done anything since you played the piano.  You turn your head to him, and surprised because he’s facing you and it feels like he’s really staring into your soul.

               Only now you realize that there’s some sparks.. Finally some sparks on his eyes like it used to be. The sparks on his doe eyes that you always love and gone for awhile ever since the accident. It was there again and you want to cry. For a moment there’s only silence between you two before Luhan’s lips curves into a sincere smile. “It’s really beautiful..” Luhan whispers. “It was like the best moment ever since the accident..” his smile grows wider and tears start to glimmering on your eyes. You mentally slap your head because you feel that you’re really easy to cry these days.

               “I’m glad you like it..” at this time tears already streaming down your cheeks without you can hold it. You just feel really happy that you don’t know what to say anymore. Luhan smiles purely before slowly, he leans closer to you and this time you don’t back away. You just close your eyes and let everything happens runs as it should.

                Luhan kisses you, and you can feel his soft lips on yours. You kiss him back, and it’s just feel right, you don’t know why. The kiss is passionate but soft and not rough, and you try as much as you can to pour your feelings into the kiss. More tears streaming down your cheeks and Luhan seems to realize it. “Why are you crying?” he breaks the kiss and cups your face as he’s wiping your tears.

                 You shook your head and smile, “I just feel really happy.” you answer truthfully and Luhan chuckles. “Me too.” he says, as he leans his forehead on yours and you can feel his breath. If only you can pray to god to just stay like this with Luhan forever, you will do anything. Yes, you just want to stay like this with him, forever.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

new chap~ anyway, i'm sorry i was supposed to put a songw with piano instrument, instead of guitar. but i lost the link where someone played the piano ver. of spur winter and i still cant find it now :( sorry ;;

anyway, thanks for liking my story <3 hope you guys will still post comments haha :3 ilu guys <3