Chapter 7

Spur Winter

 

 

It’s finally the day of Hyura’s birthday. Hyura told you  last night to come over to her house 3 hours earlier than when the birthday starts. That’s because Hyura wants to  do your make up. Hyura has always been good at dressing up or doing make up.

When you arrive at Hyura’s big house, you bow to the maids and get into the house. It’s already full of decorations. You smile excitedly, feeling happy for Hyura. You walk to the 2nd floor of the house, towards Hyura’s room and knock the door.

After awhile, the door opens revealing Hyura whose body only recovered by a short towel. You widen your eyes and hurriedly walk into the room and close the door immediately. Hyura raises his brows, amused.

“Hyura, what if I was a guy!” I shook my head, and Hyura chuckles. ”Oh come on, I know it would be you,” said Hyura while walking towards her make up table. You follow her, and still amazed because she has so many make up’s equipments.

“Did you bring your dress?” she suddenly turn her head to you as you nod. You take your suitcase and reveal your dress. “It’s beautiful!!” Hyura smiles satisfied. “I told you that I wont disappoint you.” I said smiling to her. She takes your hand and squeeze it. “You’re the best!”

Hyura suddenly pulls your hand and make you sit in front of her big mirror. “Now let me do your make up!” She says excitedly and you roll your eyes. She always so excited when it comes to dressing up, etc. You’re happy though, because the result won’t be disappointing when it comes to Hyura.

 

 

After 2 hours finally you and Hyura finished dressing up. You stare at the figure in the mirror in front you. Still not believing that you can be this pretty..

“Guess someone cant stop staring at her own reflection. hmm?” Hyura teases you as she finishes her hairdo. You chuckle and blush at the same time. Hyura approaches you and puts her arms on your shoulder, and both of you stare to the reflections of you and her.

Hyura looks really beautiful. Like really beautiful. You find yourself staring at her instead of you. “You’re really pretty, Hyerim.” Hyura smiles proudly. “Same goes to you. You’re really really really pretty.” my words make Hyura laughs.  

“No, but I always to think you’re always prettier than me.” Hyura smiles purely at me. You roll your  eyes. “Oh come on, Hyura. You know, no one can beat your beauty.” You said the truth. “Well, both of us are pretty then.”  Hyura shrugs her shoulder and you laugh at her confidence.

“Now, I’ll go downstairs since many people have came already.” Hyura nods, as you make your way towards the door. Hyura will be in her room until she’ll be called to appear. “Good luck, birthday girl.” You and she chuckles before you close the door and head downstairs.

When you reach downstairs, there are many people already. Most of them are your college friends, but there are some that you don’t know too, they all look so rich though. You’re not sure where to go when someone calls your name from the side. You look around and find Luhan, and the other  11 guys being surrounded by girls of course.

You smile and walk towards them. Luhan pulls your arms immediately when you reach them, and that makes your heart flutters. “You’re really pretty.” said Luhan while smiling, and it makes you blush even more. Good thing that your blush on hides it well.

“Hyerim, oh my god.” Just when you want to say thanks, Chanyeol suddenly push Luhan aside roughly, followed by Kai. Luhan looks shocked for a moment and then he sends them a really death cold stare but Chanyeol and Kai don’t even realize it. The other boys laugh at the situation.

“You’re really really really pretty and hot tonight, oh my god. How about you become my partner tonight?” Chanyeol flashes you his contagious smile that can make girls fall into it immediately and you chuckle amusedly. You want to say okay when Kai  suddenly interrupts it.

“No, no, no. He’s too tall for you. How about being my girl tonight, I’ll make you satisfied.” Kai gives you his smirk that can make girls die at spot. You shake your head and starting to become confused.  Suho suddenly slap the back of their heads, and they flinch.

Luhan appears in front of you and hide you behind his body protectively. “There’s no way I’ll let Hyerim be with both of you.” Said Luhan with no expression. Your heart beats so fast because of this and you try to calm yourself. ‘Why Luhan… stop making me feel like this

“Oh come on. You are no fun, Luhan.” said Kai and followed by the others’ laugh. “Just go with Hyura.” said Chanyeol, while he pulls you from Luhan’s back and now even Yixing joins by putting his arms on your shoulder.

Luhan tries so hard to maintain his expression at the mention of Hyura’s name. The others’ laugh and you try to laugh too, hiding your hurtful heart. Suho silently stares at you and smiles sadly, he’s the only who realizes that you’ll get hurt so much tonight.