Chapter 4

Spur Winter

 

It’s been 10 minutes since you are in Luhan’s car, and you still don’t know where is he taking you. You sometimes will take  a glance of the sight of Luhan driving. He’s driving while humming the song that’s playing on the radio. Luhan suddenly interrupts you, while you’re busy staring at him without even you realize it.

                “Hyerim, am I really that handsome that you can’t stop staring at me?” Luhan smirks proudly. You’re shocked over his words that you quickly turn your head to stare at the window.  

                “No, of course. Why are you so confident.” After gaining your  self esteem, you turn your face to him. What Luhan doesn’t know is that you were actually blushing a moment ago.

                “Because I’m INDEED handsome.” Luhan smiles proudly and you just can shook your head. Well, but it’s true.  He’s the most handsome. At least for you.

                “You know what, Hyerim. You’re the only girl that I can actually talk freely and comfortably with.” Luhan suddenly become serious. You blush at his words. You don’t even know how to react. Is it really true?...... All this time you thought he likes Hyura..

`               “Don’t lie. How about those girls in the club every night?” you try so hard to hide your blush. Thankfully Luhan is too busy staring at the road in front of him, concentrate on driving.

                “Hyerim, please. They are just one night ‘friends’. I mean, you know they’re just there to entertain me. Heheh.” Luhan tries to explain as easy as he can. He tries to find words that make him sound less jerk, but fail actually.

                “You are really a Kim jerk Luhan, you know.” You chuckle. You’re just kidding actually, you know Luhan and his friends like to play with girls, but they’re actually really kind. That’s why you want to be friends with them.

                “Hey!! I’m not that jerk okay,  compared to Kai or Yixing or the others okay. At least I don’t those girls like them.” Luhan squeals and pouts, he tries to defend himself.

                “Okay. okay. I believe you.” You laugh at him. You can’t at the sight of pouting Luhan. It’s sometimes a happy feeling that you are actually the only girl that can see this side of Luhan. You’re glad to be friends with him. For now, you convince yourself that it’s okay just to stay like this with Luhan. You don’t want to think whether he likes Hyura or not. You’re happy with just stay like this.

                                                                                                                                                         

 

 

                After about 20 minutes, finally Luhan slows down his driving, and enters a Mall’s entrance. You raise your brows. So he wants to take you to the mall??... You turn your head to Luhan, to wait for his explanation. “What are we going to do here?.” you ask him confusedly. Luhan only shook his head. “You’ll know soon.”

                After Luhan parks his car, he hums happily. “Let’s go~~” He looks at you and smile before he gets out of the car. You too, get out of the car still thingking confusedly. Luhan takes your hand at his own will, but you don’t mind it. Your heart is having some sparks instead.

                Luhan drags you inside the mall, and you’re still wondering where is he going. People around, especially girls who spot him will keep staring or whisper to each other. That makes you become shy because they will immediately put their eyes on you after they look at Luhan, but Luhan doesn’t even care. He keeps walking forward and holding your hand.

                After about 5 minutes, Luhan  finally stops in front of a store, filled with girls trinkets. He drags you inside meanwhile you’re just becoming more and more curious and confused. You try to meet Luhan’s eyes to demand some explanations.

                “Hyerim, choose something that you think pretty or cool. Something that girls like. Something that you like. Don’t worry about the price.” Luhan answers your question that was in your mind while smiling.  You raise you brows and blush. You’re actually not a very girly person, same as Hyura. She’s not really girly. Actually, your taste and Hyura’s are the same. Both of you are very much have so many similarities, including both of your voices that exactly sound the same.

                After nodding your head to Luhan, and hiding your blush, you start to explore the store. You try to find something that you like, with Luhan following behind you. After some time awhile, you spot a beautiful  sapphire blue pendant necklace. You walk over that necklace and take it to have a look at it  for awhile. Luhan walks closer to you from behind, and see what you’re holding.

                “Do you like it?” asks Luhan. You smile because indeed, you really like it. “It’s pretty.”  Luhan nods his head. He grabs your shoulder from behind and pushes you softly towards the cashier. You don’t really know how to react, you want to ask him if he’s really buying this necklace.

                Before you even ask about it, Luhan takes the necklace from your hand and hand it to the salesclerk  at the cashier.  “This one, please.” said Luhan to the salesclerk. The salesclerk blushes immediately after took a look at Luhan’s face, even though Luhan puts his cold face. You chuckle silently because of the salesclerk.

                When Luhan stands a bit distant from you and the salesclerk, she suddenly talks to you. “What a sweet boyfriend you have. Buying this beautiful necklace for you.” She whispers softly so Luhan doesn’t hear it. You feel your cheeks heat up, and is about to explain that he’s not your boyfriend when she talks again. “You two are a perfect couple though, pretty girl and handsome guy.”Her words just make your cheeks heat  up even more. You want to explain again that he’s not your boyfriend, but the salesclerk hands the necklace to Luhan.

                Luhan bows and then grabs your hand, he drags you out of the store with his own will again, but you don’t really care because you’re too busy calming your heart and hide your blush. “Why is your face so red?” Luhan chuckles at you. Uh Oh. Unfortunately he realizes it.

                “No.. It’s alright.” You don’t know how to find exact words anymore. Fortunately, Luhan forgets about it so quick, and continue dragging you out from the mall.  

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

another new chapter n_n