Chapter 27

Spur Winter

 

               Suho left speechless and a shaky breath escapes from his lips after what Myungsoo just told him.  “Why did you do that?..” Suho doesn’t feel angry at all, he’s just confused why would Myungsoo wanted you to be his fake girlfriend. “I liked her since the first time I saw her at the music room. There was such a sad and hurtful gaze on her eyes, and it’s still there until now.” Myungsoo leans his back to the wall as a bitter smile appears on his face.

                “Slowly, I realized that it’s because of Luhan. The kim jerk luhan.” Myungsoo is a bit surprised when Suho chuckles. “At first, my plan was to make her forget about Luhan and just see me, but day by day, I kept getting the vibe that she would never forget about him. “ Myungsoo continues while his lips curves into sad smile.  “I just.. well, I don’t know what is wrong in his mind that he doesn’t realize it when it’s really obvious, Hyerim likes him..” Suho who’s also leaning to the wall beside Myungsoo, nods slowly and Myungsoo turns his head towards him.

                “I know.. He’s really stupid.” Now, it’s Myungsoo who chuckles. “The most stupid thing is that he himself doesn’t realize his feeling towards her..” Myungsoo lets out a desperate sigh as he feels hopeless about Luhan. “Why are you so sure that Luhan likes her?” Suho himself is very sure about it too, he just wants to ask Myungsoo. “Isnt it obvious?.. The way he was jealous when he knew that I’m her boyfriend, when Hyerim was always with me he became grumpy, when Hyerim ate with me and my friends, he sent us a death glare, well and many more.” Myungsoo chuckles followed by Suho.

                It sounds really pathetic for both of Suho and Myungsoo. “He always just treats her like she’s his bestfriend when truly in his heart he actually likes her, that’s why he doesn’t realize it. Hyura is actually Luhan’s type, I mean she’s y and everything, but actually the one he truly loves is Hyerim.. It’s quite confusing, right.” Suho himself puzzled over his own words and he curses Luhan for making everything become really confusing.

                “I’ve been doing these for Hyerim and Luhan. I wished Luhan would realize his feeling but he still doesn’t realize it and I can’t see Hyerim sad. The girl almost always looked miserable whenever Hyura and Luhan were around.” Myungsoo hates to see you sad that’s why he always wishes Luhan would realize his true feeling, knowing that you would never stop loving him, at least not so easy.

                Suho feels touched hearing Myungsoo’s plan all of these times. Well he never really hates Myungsoo, but still he didn’t expect what he’d done is for you and Luhan. “Hyura left Luhan just like that after the accident..” a sad feeling appears and Suho sighs desperately. “I know.. And still, kim jerk luhan still doesn’t realize anything. I felt like punching him.” He wasn’t lying. When he and you talked at the hospital, he really felt like punching Luhan if he wasn’t blind.

                “He’s blind.. and he was just screaming Hyura’s name all the time. I can’t imagine how was Hyerim’s feeling when she was the one being there all the time for Luhan, yet Luhan doesn’t realize it.” Suho bites his lips because of the memory of you crying and begging for the others to let yourself  be ‘Hyura’ for Luhan’s sake.

                “Thanks Myungsoo,” Suho turns his head to him and smiles. “For what?” Myungsoo purses his brows. “I don’t know but, when you said you’re Hyerim’s boyfriend to everyone, I silently felt happy. I thought Hyerim could finally forget her feelings towards Luhan, and be happy for her own good.” Suho smiles sheepishly and Myungsoo chuckles.

                “Thank you too.” Now, it’s Suho who purses his brows. “Because you silently supported me.” Myungsoo replies with a smirk and Suho breaks out in laughter. “You’re welcome.”

 

**

 

                The smooth white sand tickles your foot as you and Luhan are walking along the beach, hand in hand.  It’s another sunny day and you wear a simple white dress which ends above your knees. The soft wind blows your hair softly. You take a glance at Luhan, a smile plastered on his face and he’s enjoying how the wind blows his hair softly. You smile as you turn your head down again, because his mood is good.

                “What are you wearing now?” Luhan suddenly asks and you lift your head.  “A white dress?..” you purse your brows as you’re not sure why he’s asking about it. “White is my favorite color, I wish I could see you in whatever you’re wearing right now.” He smiles dreamingly, and you’re glad that it’s not a sad smile. “You must be look really pretty right now.” Luhan continues and you blush unwillingly. Even though originally he doesn’t really say it for you, but still.

                Luhan suddenly lifts his hand, the one that’s linking your hand and he kisses the palm of your hand. “I love you.” Your blush is becoming worse and your heart beats so loud that you’re scared he can hear it. You’re really sure that your face is as red as tomato right now and you silently feel thankful that Luhan is actually blind so he won’t see it. You mentally slap your head because of your thought.

                “I- I love you too.” you stutter on your own words and Luhan chuckles. “You know, shy isn’t really your thing, Hyura. You’d always been so loud, but lately you’re a bit silent. Why is that?” Luhan smiles as a frown appears on his face. You feel tense and bite your own lips. You’re not sure of how to answer it. You’ve been trying to act like Hyura actually, but you guess it fails.

                “Umm, maybe because I’m becoming more mature?” you know your reason sounds so ridiculous but that’s the only answer that you can think at the moment. To your surprised, Luhan actually chuckles and shakes his head amusedly. Just when you’re thinking about something to change the subject, Luhan reaches into his pocket. You raise your brows curiously.

                He then takes out something from it and you find that it’s a pocket camera. “Let’s take a selca together.” Luhan excitedly shows it to you and you chuckle. You then take the camera from Luhan’s hand before he pulls you into his arms and put his hand on your waist. “Just stare to the front,” you lead him and he nods. “3, 2, 1, cheers~~” you count before you take the photo and both of you smile happily to the camera.

                After that, you hurriedly check the photo and smiles that the result is good. “Is it good?” Luhan asks excitedly. “Yes,” you chuckle, satisfied. “Good, so when I’m not blind anymore later, I can see what you’re wearing right now, and see how happy we are.” Luhan smiles softly and takes the camera back while you freeze on spot. You didn’t think that far. If he sees the photo later then he would find out about everything.

                You bite your lips and becoming worried. Before you can say anything though, Luhan takes your hand and pulls you to his arms again. “Let’s walk again.” he then kisses the top of your head and you start to blush again, it makes you forget about the thing that you were thinking before.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

sorry last week was such a busy week for me @_@ i'm really sorry ;;;