Chapter 16

Spur Winter

 

“Oh my god.” Chanyeol can’t believe his eyes, the same goes to Sehun who can only stand awkwardly. Sehun takes a glance at Luhan, who’s body is trembling because of anger. He swears this is the first time he sees Luhan being like this and he admits that it scares him.

                Luhan feels like he’s going to explode at any moments. Without his own will, his legs move itself towards Hyerim and the guy who’s obviously utilizing opportunity of the drunk Hyerim. Without any words, he pulls the guy’s collar harshly and the guy’s widen his eyes and paled. Luhan punches the guy so hard that he stumbled backward and hit the wall very hard.

                “Luhan!" Sehun hurriedly go to Luhan and manage to hold his arms when he’s going to punch the guy for the 2nd time. “Let go!!” Luhan struggles really hard. It’s like the anger takes over everything on his body. Sehun stumbles backward as Luhan pushes him and he can’t believe it. Luhan punches the guy who can only stare at Luhan in fear.

                At the time, people start surrounding them and as Luhan keeps beating the guy his hand suddenly got stopped by someone and as he turns his head harshly he stares into Myungsoo’s eyes. “What’s happening here?!” Myungsoo saw people surrounding something and he immediately knew something isn’t right. He was surprised to find Luhan beating a guy that he wasn’t aware of anything.

                Luhan pushes Myungsoo really hard that he falls backwards. He was about to beat Luhan back. “You!! This must be because of you!” Luhan shouts at him as he points his index finger towards Hyerim who looks like she’s going to lose her consciousness. Only now that he realizes Hyerim is really drunk and is currently protected by Luhan’s friends.

                Realization hit Myungsoo hard. He finally realizes why Luhan went havoc and it’s because they unknown guy must had been all over Hyerim. “But I didn’t give her the strong alcohol!!” Myungsoo shouts back at Luhan as he gets up, but it’s more because he feels guilty for not protecting her. “I don’t care!! If I wasn’t here at the right time only god knows what would happen to her, you !!”

Luhan’s feeling is in a mess. He doesn’t want to hear a single explanation from Myungsoo anymore as he walks towards Hyerim and carries her bridal style. He doesn’t care about people staring at him and he simply walks past Myungsoo who only stands in silent, his friends follows behind him. Myungsoo doesn’t know what to do at the moment that he only let Luhan go. He feels really guilty and that he doesn’t even care about people staring at him.

At the parking lot, Luhan walks really fast towards  his car. He doesn’t even realize that his friends are following him at the back. Luhan opens his car door and put the already sleeping Hyerim on the seat. Only after he closes the car door and turns his body, he realizes about his friends who are in silence all the time. “Guys.. I’m sorry..” Luhan feels guilty for ignoring his friends all the time, but he couldn’t help it, he was out of his mind.

“It’s okay, we understand about it. You can go home without us. I’ve called Xiumin to fetch us.” Chanyeol gives Luhan a reassuring smile. He and the others now that Luhan need a time to be alone at the moment. Luhan nods and replies him with a smile. “Thanks guys.”

                Luhan gets in his car and starts the engine. He takes a look at the sleeping Hyerim. He notices her too revealing dress and he takes his jacket from the back seat of his car, he puts it on Hyerim’s chest before he lets out a desperate sigh.

                He doesn’t know what to feel.  He feels really disappointed at her. Sad and angry mix in his feeling and he bites his lips. He feels really disappointed that she wanted to go to a club with Myungsoo, whereas all this time she never wanted to go with himself or his friends. He feels really disappointed that she even dressed up like that for Myungsoo. He feels really sad that she has changed a lot. And out of all reasons, he’s confused why he gets so work up because of these.

 

 

                The next day, you wake up with a severe headache. Your head is spinning and you can’t even look at your clock properly. The hell, I wont ever drink tequila again. As you finally can see the clock, your eyes widen in shock that it’s already 11 am. It’s already impossible to go to the college and plus you wont go if your head is spinning like this.

                You try to remember what happened yesterday. But what you can only remember is that you went to a club with Myungsoo and met his friends and then nothing. You don’t even know how you ended up being in your room. You’re not really worried because you’re still fully dressed with the same dress yesterday.

                You get up slowly from your bed and want to take off your dress when you see a familiar jacket on your bed. It’s Luhan’s jacket… You don’t remember ever borrowed a jacket from Luhan. As you try to think again, your headache becoming worse and you decide to stop.

                After you take a bath, you start to feel better and you put on a comfortable shirt and a pants. Your phone suddenly rings and you look at the caller, and it’s Hyura. You hurriedly pick up the phone. “Hyerim! Are you okay?” Hyura yells loudly but you’re used to it. “Yea… I woke up at 11 am so I didn’t go to the college.” you explain.

                “Hyerim.. you went to a club with Myungsoo.” Hyura sighs and you almost choke on your own saliva. “From where you knew about it?!” You start to panic, you’re scared if Luhan or your friends will find out. For a moment there’s only silence.  “.. I’m guessing you don’t remember anything?” Hyura whispers unsure and you paled.

                As you don’t say anything, Hyura continues. “Luhan and the some of the others went to a club yesterday only to find you almost got by a guy.” Your heart stops beating and you almost drop your phone. Your mind try to process everything. “I… what?” you don’t know what’s more shocking, Luhan found you in a club or you almost got by someone. Tears start to appear in your eyes and you can’t even say a word.

                “Hyerim… take a deep breath. You’re okay. At least that’s what Luhan told me. He appeared in the right time. It’s okay.. you were drunk, so you were out of your mind, don’t blame yourself.” Hyura tries to calm you down, but it fails. Your vision gets blurry because of the tears as you start to remember everything. You drank the alcohol that Minhyuk gave you and you started to drunk and a guy reaching for you and you just let him..

                Your breathing become unstable and you bite yourself so hard to prevent your sobs. You almost got . And Luhan saw it. “Hyerim?..... Are you there?” Hyura starts to worry as you don’t say anything. “Y-Yes..” You manage to say the word and you can hear a relief sigh escapes from Hyura’s lips. “Luhan’s mood was so bad today.” Hyura let out a desperate sigh. “I-I’m sorry..” you don’t know what to say.. At the moment you just want bury yourself in the deepest part of the world. All you think at the moment is how you’re going to face Luhan and the other, and Myungsoo.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

sorry for late update ;;