Chapter 5

Spur Winter

 

 

 

                While Luhan dragging you out of the mall, you see a huge number of people gathering around something and find out that it’s an orchestra in the middle of the mall’s hall.  You always love orchestra, you like listening to the sound of instrument. You suddenly stop and  pull Luhan’s hand unwillingly. Luhan is surprised but keep silent and follow you.

                You find a little spot among the sea of people and decide to stay for awhile to listen to the orchestra. You smile unwillingly, completely forgetting that Luhan is with you. Luhan raises his brows and see you smiling.

                “You like orchestra?” Luhan asks, and brings you back to reality. You turn your head to him for awhile and nod before focusing to watch the orchestra again. “I really love it.. I really like playing some music instruments actually. Especially piano.” You smile excitedly and keep your eyes on the orchestra.

                Luhan smiles to see you being excited. That’s because it’s rare to see you being like this. You usually are just being too silent. “I actually like to listen to some classic instruments too.” said Luhan, making you turn your head to him in surprise. “Really?” Luhan nods.  You didn’t know about it, but this makes you happy to have a same liking with Luhan.

 

               

              On the way back home, there’s only silence, but it’s not an awkward silence. The necklace that Luhan bought is placed on his laps. You’re still wondering though what’s the necklace for. After some minutes, finally you both arrive in front of your house.

                “Hyerim,” Luhan suddenly speaks, just when you’re going to say thanks to him. You look at him, but he looks anywhere but you. He suddenly becomes… shy.  You wait until he continues.

                “There’s something that I want to tell you.” He puffs his cheeks, and you can’t help but shriek inside. You suddenly become nervous.

                “Hyerim..  I… I like Hyura.” Luhan is blushing so hard. For a moment there’s only silence. It feels like your heart stops beating. You can only look at Luhan, unable to react. Your breathing becomes hard. It feels like someone stab you right in your heart and it breaks into pieces.

                Luhan doesn’t seem to realize your state at the moment. He’s still waiting for you to say something, you know it. In the end you can only nod at him, trying so hard to hold your tears.

                “I like her since the first time I met her. This is why I’m really sure about my feeling. But, anyway please don’t tell anything to her okay.” said Luhan, suddenly become so excited. You bite your lips to prevent your tears  and stare at the ground. You had this feeling that Luhan likes Hyura, but why it still hurts.

                With all your strength you lift your head and stare at Luhan. “I won’t tell her. Don’t worry.” you said while  feeling proud because you give Luhan your smile and hide the fact that you are broken inside.

                “You’re the only person to know about this, Hyerim. I won’t tell those boys, because I know they can’t shut their mouths. They’re noisy.” You chuckle at his words despite everything that you’re feeling at the moment. Luhan trusts you. That’s enough to make you happy a bit at least. Luhan suddenly takes the necklace that he bought, and stare lovingly at it.

                “I’m going to propose to her at her birthday party next week. And I’m going to give this necklace to her.”  You feel like being stabbed by hundreds knife again. You don’t know how to feel anymore.

                “I asked her what she likes but she said she’s not sure. She said she has the same taste like you, so that’s why I asked you to go with me and chose a gift for her.” Luhan smiles playfully at you. You can only nod and pretend that everything’s alright.

                It’s not like you hate Hyura or Luhan. You love both of them, especially Hyura. You’ll never ever hate Hyura, she’s been really kind with you, she’s the only bestfriend that you have. You’ll do anything to make her happy, including this. You promise to yourself that from now on you’ll bury this feeling towards Luhan. For Hyura, and Luhan.

                “Hyerim, thank you so much for helping me. You know if you you weren’t there, I would be really confused now.” said Luhan while holding your hands.

                “No problem Luhan. You know I’m your friend, so just tell me if you need any help.” You give Luhan the purest smile of yours. What you just said id true, you’ll always be there when Luhan needs you.

                “I’ll pray for everything to run smoothly,” you really wish the best for him. You hope Luhan and Hyura will be happy together. Your heart still really aches but you still persist in front of Luhan.

                “It’s late already, I better go inside home.” Now that you feel like you’re going to lose it, you hurriedly get out of the car after Luhan nods.

                This time, you don’t even turn your head to watch Luhan go, because the time you step out of his car tears already streaming down your cheeks.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

New chapter~~

 

anw, i changed the title of this story x) and guys  pls  leave comment  ;u;