Chapter 6

Spur Winter

 

 

                After the day Luhan told you that he likes Hyura, you try your best to avoid him. Simply because you want to forget about your feeling towards him. It would be so wrong if you keep liking him. You still play hang around with other guys, it’s just that when Luhan appears you’ll busy yourself, or find some reasons to excuse yourself. No one realizes it though, at least that’s what you thought.

                School just ended and you’re in front of your locker to put some stuffs. After that you leave your locker and head to parking lot to meet Hyura because she asked you to accompany her buying dress for her birthday tomorrow. On the way to the parking lot, someone suddenly embraces your shoulder from behind.

                “Why are you so gloomy these days?” asked Suho. Your eyes widen over Suho’s unpredictable question. After Luhan, you’re the closest with Suho too. He’s like your older brother, and he sees you as his little sister too. Suho always recognizes if there’s something disturbing you, behind your poker face.

                “N-No!” your answer comes out stutter, and Suho chuckles. “You answered it so uneasily, means that there’s something.” Suho smirks, and it only makes you become more nervous. You decide not to answer his question and continue walking side by side with him.

                “You know you can’t hide anything from me, Hyerim.” Suho looks at you and he suddenly become serious. “There’s really nothing, really.” You try to convince him once again, you just don’t want anyone knows about this.

                “You’re avoiding Luhan.” It’s not a question. Suho looks at your eyes seriously. Of course, Suho would realize it. You don’t know how to convince him anymore because it’s impossible. You cant hide anything from Suho. Instead you just stare at the ground. Suho suddenly stops and pulls your hand. He put both of his hands on your shoulder while you still don’t have the guts to look at him.

                Suho then put his fingers on your chin and lift your head to face him. “Luhan is a really stupid guy.” There’s a pity gaze on his eyes. You have to divert your eyes from him to prevent your tears. “Please don’t tell anyone about this, I’m forgetting about my feeling towards him. You know, I want Hyura and Luhan to be happy.” you manage to say those words without a single tears slip.

                You really just want them to be happy. Hyura likes Luhan, Luhan likes Hyura, and it will be like that. You just need to bury your feeling and everything will be alright. “Hyerim.. you know you deserve happiness too.” Suho looks at you sadly and you shook your head. “I’m happy. It’s going to be alright soon.” you look at him and smile.

                “Fine.” Suho sighs before he replies your smile. “If there’s anything you need, you know you can call me anytime.” said Suho concernly. You punch his chest lightly. “I know.”

                “Okay then, I gotta go now, take care.” you nod and with that Suho leaves you alone. You decide to just go straight to the parking lot, not wanting to let Hyura waits you even more.

 

 

 

                “Hyerim~~~ what takes you so long?” You got welcomed by Hyura’s soft yell right after you entes her car. “Sorryy, I met Suho on the way here and we talked for awhile.” You give her a puppy stare, and you know she’ll lose it.

                “Fine, fine. Stop giving me that stare, it will only makes me want to kidnap you.” said Hyura laughing. You chuckle at her words. Hyura then tells her driver to drive us to a mall.

                After awhile both of you finally arrive at the mall and are now walking towards an expensive boutique. Both of you and Hyura like to go shopping together, but the difference is that Hyura would buy so many things, It’s like she’ll buy anything she likes.

                Both of you go to the part where there are so many dresses, and you start to help Hyura finds a dress that fit her. After awhile, Hyura finally chose 3 final dresses. But she seems cant chose the best from the three dresses.

                “Hyerim, I don’t know what to chose.” Hyura pouts while clinging on your arms. You chuckle at her childish behavior. “Which one do you think Luhan will like?” You freeze at his name. You mentally slap yourself . If only by hearing his name can create this effect on you, how will you forget him. You hurriedly forget about it and clear your mind.

                From the three dresses, there’s this really beautiful white dress. You know white is Luhan’s favorite dress. You smile sadly silently and take the dress on your hand.  You then give the dress to Hyura who looks confused.

                “Take this, I believe Luhan will like it. And you’ll look reallyyy pretty tomorrow with this dress.” you smile sincerely. “Well, if you say so. I always believe you.” Hyura smiles and happily brings the dress to the  cashier.  You smile happily seeing her become excited.

                “You don’t buy a dress for tomorrow?” asked Hyura, ready to scold you if you really haven’t bought one. You shook your head and smile. “Don’t worry, I’ve bought one.”

                “You must look pretty tomorrow, okay? I want us to be the prettiest tomorrow. Plus, there will be many hot guys tomorrow.” Hyura winks playfully at you, and you laugh. “Even if there are 100 handsome, I’m pretty sure you’ll only lay your eyes on Luhan.” you reply playfully at Hyura and it makes her blush.  At that sight, you start to teaser her even more. Both of you laugh even more despite your bleeding heart.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

sorry for not updating for some days >_< i was really busy ;;