Prologue

Spur Winter

 

You never know, how does this feeling appear.  You don’t know why this feeling has to appear when in the end you're  the one who’ll get hurt.

                You have to burn that feeling in the deepest part in your heart. You convince yourself you can do it. For Hyura, your best friend. For Luhan. For everyone. It’s better if you’re the only one who gets hurt, than to see people around you get hurt. 

               

                But.. everything changes just like that after that accident. 

 

                Tears are streaming down on your cheeks. Just stare, unable to move on your spot. You feel weak by seeing him broken. By seeing his tears. By seeing him who used to have that cocky and pretends to be cool expression, suddenly looks so fragile.

 

                “H-Hyura… Is that you?..” 

               

                You try so hard to prevent your sob. You want to answer but you can’t. It hurts so much.

 

                “H-Hyura?..”

 

                His hands are desperately grabbing the air. No sparks on his doe eyes like usual. Only tears that comes out harder.

 

                “It was just a dream again?... I keep on dreaming about you.. I need you Hyura..” He stops grabbing the air and his hands fall to his side. He grabs the bed sheet so hard like his life depends on it. He’s shaking.

 

                It was the time you make your decision. You give up. You don’t have the guts to see him broken like this. You close your eyes and take a deep breath. You’ll try to sound as cheerful as you can. When you’re also broken like this. It’s for Luhan. You convince yourself. You pray inside you’re not making a wrong decision.

 

                “Yes, Luhan. It’s me, Hyura. It’s okay. You’ll be okay. I’ll never leave you..”

 

                You decide to lie.