Chapter 8.

The Kiss Dispenser
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hi! :)
Thank you so much everybody! You were all really helpful! My choice is now made! Unfortunately, I can't please everyone with the choice I made but well... Let's see! ^^

 

"I don't know what you're plotting, but I'm warning you. I won't hesitate to kick your if I don't like it", Kyu sternly threatens me.

"I'll be honest then." Sort of. "The rabbit guy asked me a favor. That's all."

"What kind of favor?"

"Nothing much", I reply. , I need to get out of this inquisition before he finds out.

"Nothing much but he still ing hugged you..."

"Yeah, what a weirdo..." I mumble as I go back to my seat. Kyu follows me, still looking a me with his sharp gaze.

"Fine! Keep it secret, I don't care!" he snaps angrily and goes back to his own desk.

I sigh in relief. The baby is now sulking. That will hopefully give me a break until noon.
Aish, talking about noon... I need to get rid of the girl as fast as I can. It's not that I don't like her, she's cute and all, and neither am I shy, but I can't date someone I don't know at all. I did it once and that was the most disastrous relationship I ever had.

Her name was Sulli. I was in second year of high school and she was one year below me. One day she appeared out of nowhere and asked me out. She was cute and I was single so I just accepted.
What a mistake... I soon found out she was a manipulative . She would try to be in control of my every move, of every person I'd talk to. I later discovered she even stalked me when I was going somewhere without her.

I broke up two weeks later and I must admit she was quite mad about it.

Whatever. I'm being careful now. And I need to make that Hyoyeon understand it.

I rest my head on my arm, watching people progressively coming back into the room. The break will soon be over. I didn't even smoke... But it was worth it. I'm definitively looking forward to the entertainment to come.

I close my eyes and take a deep breath. I listen to the noises and the voices around me, waiting for the class to begin. Next is natural science. I love that one because whatever the topic is, it's always interesting. I wonder what we're going to study today...

The chair beside me scratches the floor and I understand Donghae just came back as well. I ignore him and keep my eyes shut. But soon, I feel a stare on me and I suddenly snap my eyes open, only the find Donghae staring at me.
He blushes and avert his eyes, making me frown. Was he watching me? Huuh, . I feel weird in my tummy again...

I slightly jump as a girl suddenly appears in front of him.

"Donghae oppa! One kiss please!" she giggles and leans forward.

I roll my eyes. Here it goes, again.

"Hmmm, sorry", Donghae's soft voice speaks. "I'm sort of... quitting..."

I snap my head up and stare at him with disbelief. I'm pretty sure I probably look stupid right now but I can't help. I'm honestly surprised. What's going on with the Freak?! Is he serious?!

"Q-Quitting?" the girl asks, obviously as stunned as I am.

He nods, a bit embarrassed. Oh my, what's up with him now?  
Some people start whispering around us. I bet the news will spread faster than light. Which is unsurprising since the school's kissing suddenly decides to stop kissing! I wonder what's going on with him? He didn't have any troubles doing it yesterday... with me...

"Whyyy?!" the girl whines, soon joined by a couple of others.

People start gathering around his desk, asking him why he won't kiss anymore, if there is a problem, or if something's wrong happened to him. (I personally  think the problem was when he was kissing them, but it's not like they're asking my opinion.)
Donghae's now surrounded, and somehow harassed, by half of my new classmates. He's biting his lip, looking at them with big round innocent eyes, not uttering a single word even though they keep on asking him questions.

"Leave him alone!", the rabbit suddenly snaps from his chair, just on Donghae's right. "He decided to stop yesterday after PE class and it's up to him if he wants to stop!"

"Why? Why Oppa?" the girl keeps on asking, quite annoyingly.

"W-Well..." he stutters and quickly glances at me.

I raise

Please log in to read the full chapter