Chapter 36.

The Kiss Dispenser
Please log in to read the full chapter

Humph! I'm sorry, I made you wait again!
As usual, thank you for the great support! I hope you'll like this chapter!

 

 

"Donghaaeee~ I wanna smoke~!"

He grins and leans forward, his lips capturing mine into a short kiss. I smile against his mouth as I enjoy the sensations as much as I can, before he pulls back. I beam at him as his cheeks slightly blush.

I know I shouldn't profit from it, but I just can't stop myself.

It's already noon and I spent the morning asking kisses from Donghae. I just need to say that I want to smoke and he gives it to me. I enjoy it a lot. Maybe too much... And I admit I did ask him a couple of time even if I didn't especially needed it...

But how am I supposed to resist? His lips, his smiles, the spark in his eyes, everything about him is addictive! I really can't get enough of him...
It's been a while since I didn't feel like this. So long that I can't really remember if I ever did...

"Stop smiling like a complete mushy idiot, I'm gonna puke."

If only that brat wasn't there to ruin my happiness.

"If you don't want to see then go away", I retort and wrap an arm around Donghae's waist, bringing him closer.

Kyu snorts and rolls his eyes.
Tsk, I shouldn't even pay attention to him.

I look back at the brunet in my arms and start smiling again.
I do smile a lot since yesterday, don't I?
I wonder if I can ask him another kiss...
Wait, why should I ask? I'll just help myself.

I lean forward and softly press my lips against his mouth, tasting his lips once more, enjoying their sweetness, before I pull back after a couple of seconds. The sensations lingers on my lips and I can feel the tingling feeling in my chest.
What are you doing to me, Donghae?

"Can we grab some food or do we have to keep watching you being all lovey-dovey?" Kyu snarls.

"Let's get some food", I smile to Donghae and tighten my grip on our intertwined fingers.

He smiles back lovingly and nods.
I pull him with me as I follow Kyuhyun, who's already heading to the cafeteria. Sungmin shots me a big smile and keeps grinning happily as he catches up with Kyu and starts talking to him, the two of them walking in front of us.

I glance back at Donghae, only to find him staring at me with adoring eyes. I wonder why. It's not like I did anything to deserve being eyed like that, right? I mean, even before I asked him to be my boyfriend, he was already kinda looking at me like that... but he barely knows me... And I kinda barely know him as well...

I snap out of my thoughts as I find myself standing in the middle of the cafeteria, a tray full of food in the hands, which I probably filled while I was absentminded.
I glance around and spot Kyu and his rabbit sitting a few meters away, chatting quietly. Donghae has stopped half way and looks at me, waiting for me to follow him and sit with our friends.

"Donghae", I call him and he tilts his head, blinking.

"Yes?" he replies softly.

"Let's eat somewhere else, just the two of us", I grin.

He blushes a bit but quickly nods. He turns to the 'Kyumin' team and catches Sungmin's attention, making some gestures that I suppose explain we're not joining. Sungmin just grins and nods, giving Donghae a thumb up.

I roll my eyes and look for another table. I spot one near the windows and it takes only half a minutes before we're both sitting next to each other, our food before us. We could have sit face to face, but this is nice. Donghae's on my left and I can feel our arm slightly touching.

I smile widely and grab my spoon, shoving some rice into my mouth, but not too much because I want to talk without spitting it everywhere.

"So you met Zhoumi, huh", I mutter, starting the discussion smoothly.

He nods. "He's funny."

"Yeah", I snort. "He's a bit special, right?" He nods again. "He's not really serious about asking people out. He just enjoys traumatizing people. He even does it with our teachers. He even asked our chinese teacher out once, and I'll tell you it's an old and really ugly ajumma..."

Donghae giggles, and I smile as well. I really likes that sound.

"Ryeowook said SM students are eccentric", he then says.

What a nice choi

Please log in to read the full chapter