Chapter 22.

The Kiss Dispenser
Please log in to read the full chapter

From now on I'll precise when the chapter isn't in Hyuk's POV, so you won't get confused... :)
 

Meanwhile.
Kyuhyun's POV.

 

"Aish, where's that Monkey?" I grumble as we walk into the main building.

Yesung shrugs and we both sigh. That stupid brainless blondie is nowhere to be found. Yesung and I started looking for him when we got out of the cafeteria but we can't find him. We looked pretty everywhere, except the third floor, where our classroom is. I doubt we'll find him there but let's try.

"Let's see if he's already back in class", I lazy say and Yesung just nods.

We both walk up to the third floor and head to my classroom, which is at the end of the hallway. As we get closer, I notice the ruckus in front of my classroom's door and raise an eyebrow.

"What's going on?" Yeye inquires. "Is it always like that?"

"I don't know", I reply and keep approaching, only to freeze when some on my new classmates spot me and suddenly start shouting.

"YOU!!" a girl yells in a high pitched voice. "WHERE IS LEE HYUKJAE?!!!"

"Yeah! Where is he?!" another immediately snaps furiously.

I raise my hands in front of me, in a defensive move. Damn, what did the Monkey do now?! Why do they make me responsible for his stupid acts?!

"I don't know!" I quickly snap back. "I was looking for him actually!"

"Get him here!" a boy with ugly glasses squeaks awfully loud. "Lee Hyukjae will pay for his crimes!"

A couple of guys grab each one of my arms and pull me forward. I yelp in surprise and look backwards, but Yesung is nowhere to be found. Damn, that bastard! He ran away! What kind of friend is he?!
I struggle against the two guy holding me but I'm definitively not fitting for fighting.

"Yah! You better let me go now!" I growl angrily, only to be ignored.

They push me inside the classroom and I stumble as they suddenly release me.

"Sit!" a girl with a icy gaze orders me, pointing to the teacher's desk.

" you!" I spit. Damn, are those guys for real?!

The two previous guys suddenly grab me again and push me again the desk, but I stubbornly keep on struggling. No way I'll obey!

"Yah! What are you doing?" a voice I know suddenly shouts from the door.

Oh, my cute bunny came to save me! He's standing a few meters away, deeply frowning, his mouth pouting in the most adorable way. Huuh, can I kiss those lips?

Wait. I'm in trouble right now, I need to focus back on my current ty situation.

"Tell them to let me go!" I hiss, struggling some more.

"You hear

Please log in to read the full chapter