Chapter 5.

The Kiss Dispenser
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hi dear readers!
Thank you so much for your kind support everyone! I'm so happy to read your comments and have so much subscribers! ^^

This is a short chapter but I hope you'll like it! ^^

 

"I'm not gay."

Nope. I'm not gay.

"Yeah, right."

"I'm not gay", I stubbornly repeat, pouting while hugging hard my pillow.

"Hyuk, I think I got it the first time you said it", Kyuhyun snorts, never unlocking his eyes from the screen of my laptop.  

"And do you know why I'm not gay?" I keep on mumbling to myself, not really expecting him to answer. "Because I like girls. I like to kiss girls. I kissed several girls. I enjoyed it. I had wet dreams about girls. Not about guys, but girls. s, s, curves, that's what I like. I'm not attracted to guys. I don't even look at guys. That means I'm not gay, doesn' it?"

Kyu finally looks up at me and throws me a blunted gaze.

"I'm sorry, but you've obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a damn."

"Kyu!" I whine immediately. "I'm in the middle of a huge emotional crisis right now!!"

"Yeah, right", he sighs tiredly. "What do you want me to say?"

Tsk! He could be a little more compassionate. I really feel bad about all this .

"Well", I mumble. "You could tell me it's normal to have reacted to his kiss and that it doesn't mean I'm gay."

"You totally reacted to a dude kissing you and it means you're gay."

"Noooo!" I whine again and hug my pillow harder, throwing my best friend a nasty gare. "What kind of friend are you?!" I snap angrily and pout. This is leading to nowhere, let's just end this conversation here. He's not gonna help me anyway. Looks like I'll need to handle this by myself. "Whatever! I like girls!"

Kyuhyun instantly snorts and rolls his eyes.

"Hyuk, you do know the existence of what people commonly call biuals, right?"

Aish! Does he even know anything about tact?

"I don't want to be biual!" I grumble. "I was perfectly fine being normal!"

Kyu shots me a deathly glare.
Oops. . Wrong choice of words.

"I don't mean you're not normal!" I quickly blurt before pausing. "Well, in fact, I do think you're abnormal, but that's nothing to do with your uality. Maybe. Whatever. I didn't mean it that way. I was just saying I was fine being straight."

"Unfortunately, it's not up to you to choose", Kyuhyun sighs and focuses back on his screen.

"I..."

"Hyukjae! Kyuhyun! Dinner's ready!" my mom's voice suddenly shouts from downstairs, startling me.

I sigh and release my pillow, slowly standing up from my bed.
Kyu and I are currently in my room. After what happened with Donghae, I just ran back home and buried myself under my blanket. I think I slightly freaked out. I didn't even think about the stuff I left in the changing room.
An hour later, Kyu was at my door, my bag in his hands. He didn't say anything and just turned my laptop on, starting to play his Starcraft game. I kept hidden under my blanket, back facing him, for more than an hour, until he suddenly told me he accidentally had witnessed everything and considered my dare completed. That's when I started to persuade him that I'm not gay. Or maybe I'm just trying to persuade myself.  

"Hyukjae!"

"Yes Mom! Coming!" I shout back. "Let's go before she cuts us in pieces."

Kyu grins and puts his game on pause. He stands up and stretches his back before following me out of my bedroom. We quickly make our way down the stairs and walk into the dinner room. Mom and Dad are already sitting at the table, waiting for us to join them.

"Where's Sora?" I ask as I notice the table is only set for four.

"Your sister is still studying at the library, she'll be home late", Mom answers me.

"Oh, okay", I reply. Too bad. Maybe she would have been more helpful than Kyu.

"Kyuhyun, how much meat do you want?" Mom asks as she starts to fill my friend's bowl with food.

"That should be good enough, thanks", Kyu smiles and takes back his bowl.

Mom then takes my bowl and starts to fill it up, not caring about asking me how much I want. She's used to see me eat a

Please log in to read the full chapter