Chapter 1.

The Kiss Dispenser
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hi everyone! :)

I just finished the first chapter! Hope you'll enjoy it! ^^

 

"This ."

"No. You ", Kyuhyun retorts, not even turning his gaze away from his PSP.

I glare at him.

"YAH! What was that for?!"

He just smirks and keeps on playing. I sigh, rolling my eyes.

Believe me or not, that guy is my best friend. We've known each other since middle school. He's two years younger than me but he skipped two grades. ing genius brain.

We both are studying in SM High, which is one of the best high school of Seoul.
Truth is this school . Or should I say, SM students . We have this reputation of being smart kids but... how should I put it? ...a bit wild. By that, I mean we have the best brains, best scores, best athletes, multitalented students, but at the same time we love to create havocs. Basically, we enjoy fooling around... occasionally...
The problem is we're a few hundreds students and even if most of the time we're 'quiet and serious', there always are at least two or three comrades messing around. You could say we are, like, taking shifts.

But we aren't bad kids! We're just very lively and we love... running experiences.

Last week, some idiots thought it would be funny to throw a mixture of many chemical fluids in the toilets. Just, you know, to see what would happen. Just out of curiosity.
And so? What happened? Well, they totally destroyed the whole plumbing and our school is now closed for about a month due to heavy reparations.

This incident has of course nothing to do with me. I'm a very good and quiet kid, and I keep a low profile since that day Kyuhyun and I accidentally locked our math teacher in the washrooms.

Whatever.

This leads me to our current situation.
Our school is temporarily closed but we still need to study. That's why SM students have been dispatched and sent to other high schools for the whole month. Kyuhyun and I, along with our friend Yesung and a few others, have been sent to the famous SJ High.

This school is very good too, almost as good as SM high. But students here are said to be a bit uptight... I heard they don't like having fun during class. I mean, they go to class and they really study in there! Like, for hours! How is that humanly possible?!
 
I have myself really good grades, but I never studied. Those things just happen naturally, don't they? If you're smart, you'll have good marks, no need to study, right? Well, I do read my school books once in a while. My brain just collects the information and keeps it somewhere, never to be forgotten. That's why I never had to study. And Kyuhyun neither. In class, we just chat and play games with some of our classmates.

Aish! I feel it's going to be boring as hell here! Thankfully, Kyu and I are in the same class. We should be able to survive this .

Now, the thing that really really reaaaally ... is that the school is forty minutes far from my home! Geez! I need to wake up at 6.30am now! I'm losing sleep time! This is super annoying!!!
Kyu doesn't care. The bastard lives less than 10 minutes from this school! It's even closer for him than SM high... And he doesn't even need as much sleep as I do. He spends most of his nights playing Starcraft.
(By the way, today his eyes are very like half closed, so I'm 99% sure he didn't sleep at all.)

We are currently sitting on a bench in the schoolyard of our new school. We should be heading to the teachers' room, but I just need my morning cigarette before we get there.
Yesung is late. I bet he's not gonna make it on time today.

Facing us, about ten or so SJ students are gathered around another bench. They are whispering and frequently stealing glances at us, with half curious and half disapproving looks. Is it because of me smoking or just because we are SM students and we have our reputation? I don't care. I'm not wasting my time with people judging me without knowing me. I'm usually a friendly person though. If they are nice to me, I'll be nice to them.

Kyuhyun will just be rude. As usual.

"Hae! Hae!" a voice suddenly shouts from nowhere.

I turn my head around, curious. A black haired guy looking like a rabbit is running in our direction, a wide grin plastered on his face. I hear Kyuhyun mumbling something like 'cute' but I don't really pay attention to it. I bring my cigarette back to my lips and take another puff, watching curiously the scene. The guy stops in front of the small crowd of SJ students and shouts again.

"Morning guys! Morning Hae! One kiss, please!" he beams happily and leans over one of the students seated on the bench.

The other guy, a short brunet, smiles gleefully and instantly catches the rabbit's chin. He brings the other's face to his own and captures his lips into a short tongue-less kiss.

My eyes widen a bit.
Well, I have to admit I'm a bit surprised. You don't see boys making out everyday!  ...Okay, they're not really making out. It was more like a peck, and it's already over. It lasted less than a couple of seconds. But still, I wasn't expecting that. Not that I care or what. I'm not homophobic, I'm actually pretty open-minded about gays. Having a gay best friend helps, I guess.
Yeah, Kyuhyun's gay.
I don't mind. He says he's never gonna crush on me anyway, because I'm too ugly. .

"Are you done smoking, you useless monkey?"

Yeah. Just like I said. .

"I am, you pathetic nolife."

This is normal, don't worry. That's just how we show our affection to each other. I guess.

I stand up and stretch my body, earning some giggles and whispers from a bunch of girls a few meters away.
Kyuhyun says I'm ugly but I'm actually pretty popular. I have some nice features I would say. People tell me my body is great (hey, dance trainings!), my sharp jaw line y and my plump lips just kissable. And my blonde messy hair tends to drive girls crazy. Not to mention my smile.

I shot them my best seductive grin and some of them instantly go blushing and giggling. See! I told you!

"That's disgusting", Kyuhyun sniggers. "Let's go."

I turn around and kick his playfully. He laughs and sort of runs away for a few seconds but I'm fast to catch up with him. We walk abreast, not really talking. Kyuhyun is just walking straight to the teachers' room while I keep on taking glances at everything around us.

This school is huge. There are much more students here than in SM High... And I'm also surprised to see it's in very good condition. I mean, it's all clean and nothing's broken. No painting on the walls (yeah, we have an auto proclaimed artist in our school), no cigarette butts on the floor. It's almost like brand new.
The most shocking thing is that the students are calm and quiet. Well, of course they are chatting and laughing like normal teenagers, but no one's shouting or running or being loud. No one fooling around.

Weird fellows.

They are all staring at us and whispering when they see us. I have to admit we're not very discreet. We're wearing our SM uniforms (luckily we don't have to buy one of their super expensive uniforms for one month only) so we're in black while they're in blue. And I must be the only person in this school having dyed hair. No wonder why they can spot us in a second.

Ah

Please log in to read the full chapter