Chapter 6.

The Kiss Dispenser
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hi dears! I hope you still like this FF ^^
Thanks for all your comments and subscriptions! I love youuu~!

/!\ This chapter is not proof-read.
 

 

 

I gulp hard as Donghae approaches. He's shyly smiling, cutely biting his lower lip, staring at me intently behind his dark eyelashes. I can't help but think he looks quite adorable with his cheeks slightly blushing.
I feel a huge knot clenching my stomach and shivers run across my skin. I wish I could take a step back, but I'm frozen, unable to move an inch. And he just keeps on coming closer, until I can feel his soft breath against my face. Our eyes keep locked and I loose myself into his warm brown orbs, my breath becoming a bit shaking.

His eyes move down to my lips for a couple of seconds, before he looks back into my eyes. I gasp and just give in. I capture his thin lips with mines, closing my eyes and sighing with delight. Donghae's lips are heaven, warm and smooth, deliciously soft. He kisses me back, sweetly, as I nibble his wet flesh.

"Does it mean you like me?", he whispers against my lips.

I only moan and on his swollen lower lip, grabbing his face with my two hands to prevent him from parting our mouths.

"Hyukjae..."

I frown but keep on kissing him. His voice is weird. Deeper than before.

"Hyuk!" he calls me again and his voice is definitively different. "Wake up you lazy bastard! Wake up!!"

I snap my eyes open and gasp. I'm back in my room, in my bed, and Kyu is currently jumping on my mattress like a madman.

"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" he shouts happily, bouncing up and down, almost ejecting me out of my own bed.

" Kyu!" I growl and hide myself under my duvet. Damn, why does he always try by all means to make me hate him?

"Wake uuuuup~" he sings and throws himself on... well, on me.

I release a loud cry of surprise and struggle to kick him away but he's strong and just starts shaking me excessively.

"St-to-top y-you-u-u-u i-i-di-o-o-ot!!!" I try to snap but that's quite hard when someone mistreats you like this. He suddenly stops attacking me.

"Are you awake?" he asks.

"How can't I be awake?!" I snap angrily and give him a deathly glare.

"Oh! Better make it sure!" he smirks and abruptly starts to harshly shake me again. "Hyukjaaaeeee! Wake uuuup!!"

"Aaa-aa-a-a-a-a-aa-aaahhh!!!" I scream, like the perfect victim I am.

"Are you awake?" Kyu sniggers, his lips stretched into a wide smile.

"Y-YE-E-E-ES! I-I-I A-A-A-AM!! STO-O-O-O-OP!!"

I fall flat on my bed as soon as he lets go of me. I'm panting like crazy and even feeling a bit dizzy. I keep on blinking my eyes repeatedly, which kind of screw up the glare I'm throwing him.    

"Holy !" I snap. "What's wrong with you today?!"

His smile grows bigger.
 
"I played Starcraft aaaall night long!" he replies cheerfully. "I didn't sleep at all! But your mom gave me a lot of coffee! Coffee coffee coffee!!"

Oh crap. A Kyuhyun who drank coffee is a Kyuhyun hard to handle.

"C'mon! Let's go to school! We only have half an hour left before classes!"

H-Half an hour?!

"Whaaaat?! Why didn't you wake me up earlier?!"

"I had to finish my game first of course!"

Aish! I'm really gonna kill him someday! I should do it before he kills me first...

I jump out of my bed and race to the bathroom. I'm already topless so I just pull off my pants and enter the showing cubicle in no time. A few seconds later, hot water pours on me and I sigh. My muscles quickly relax and I close my eyes, enjoying the warm feeling. I know I should just hurry but I really like showering. I could stay for hours here, if it wasn't for my parents who always start yelling if I stay more than 15 minutes.

I finally open my eyes and grab my shampoo. I won't have time to dry my hair... Maybe I should just skip the first hour? It's not like I'll make it in time anyway, right? I mean, school is forty minutes away from my house and I have like... twenty minutes before class starts.
Yup, okay , let's just skip first class.

I rinse my hair and start washing up my body with my strawberry soap. I know it's a bit girly, but I can't help it. I love strawberries. To eat, to drink, to wash myself. Strawberries addiction, Kyu calls it.

"Hyukjae! You've been in there long enough!" Mom shouts on the other side of the door, as usual.

"Give him some time", I hear Kyuhyun telling her. "He must be mastur-"

"I'm NOT!" I shout before he ends his sentence. Damn! How come I'm not yet used to this?

I turn off the shower and grab my towel. I quickly dry myself and wrap the towel around my waist before heading out of the bathroom. Mom and Kyu are there, giggling like fools, probably making fun of me.

"Hyukjae! It's so late already! You should be gone to school by now", Mom scolds me.    
 
"Well, I'm obviously late" I retort and roll my eyes. "We're not going to make it on time, so we'll drop the first class."

"Lee Hyukjae! I didn't raise you to skip classes!"

I sigh. Ok, I need to put her in my pocket fast. I'll use my secret weapon.

"I'll help you do the laundry after school."

"Oh", a huge gummy grin creeps up her face. "Don't be late for your second class then, honey."

That was even easier than usual. Mom hates doing the laundry.

"Write me a note for school, please", I ask her. "Just in case the teachers become a pain in the ."

"Sure!" she shouts enthusiastically. "I'll leave it on the kitchen table, okay?" she beams at us and I lazily nod. "Now, I need to go. You two have a nice day."

She kisses me on the cheek, then kisses Kyu as well, and leaves the hallway. I glance at Kyu and pout. I've not yet forgiven him his harsh treatment from earlier. I turn on my heels and walk to my bedroom, closely followed by Kyu. He throws himself on my bed while I look for some clean underwear.

"How I wish I could bribe my mother like this", he snorts playfully.

"Yeah, it's quite useful sometimes", I distractedly reply.

I throw away my towel and put on my briefs, then my uniform's pants, quickly zipping it up. Once done, my eyes wander all over my room, looking for my shirt. Where did I put it? Aish, I'm a very neat person, but every time Kyuhyun crashes at my place I can't find anything anymore!
Speaking of the devil, why is he...?

"Yah! Are you checking me out?!" I snap at him.

"Hey! You're the one walking undressed before my eyes!" he smirks and wriggles his eyebrows. "And you didn't mind when Lee Donghae did it."

"S-Shut up!" , why am I stuttering now? "I'm pretty sure you're lying about this. There's no reason why he'd do that."

"Well, I'm not lying. And there's probably a few reasons why he would do it, like he l-"

"Lalalalalaaaa~", I sing and cover my ears with my hands, running out of my room still half .

I walk down the stairs, clearly hearing Kyu's laugh filling my room. Damn. Why won't he leave me in peace? He knows I feel bad about what happened with the Freak. I don't even know how I will

Please log in to read the full chapter