Chapter 15.

The Kiss Dispenser
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

I feel like . I haven't sleep, haven't eat that much and I have a huge headache due to the hours I spent trying to figure out what to do. I tried to think about something else, but I couldn't come with a better plan.
I'll have to experiment. As much as this idea is stupid, I can't find a better way.

Now, there's another reason for my headache.
On Sundays, people go to the church to meet God. Well, I didn't do that since years and I'm probably paying for it. The Devil came to my place to meet me.
 
"So so sooo~, how did it go?" Kyu asks with an annoying smile, wriggling his eyebrows at me. "Have you two been naughty?"

"Shut up."

He chuckles and moves closer, climbing on my bed with his damn sadistic smirk. I just look at him, sighing, knowing I can't do anything about it. He'll keep on teasing.

"What's with the depression state?" he goes on and tugs on my duvet, trying to get me out of my bed. "Did he you?"

I roll my eyes. Seriously? Donghae, the shyest and cutest guy on earth, me? Let me laugh.

"No? Then... Did you him?" he sniggers and I avert my eyes, blushing. It's not like I him, but still... I was the one who kissed him this time. I initiated it. His smirk grows wider. "Ooohh has my little Hyuk been naughty?"

I growl and hide myself under the blanket.

"Of course not", I mumble and he laughs.

"Well, of course you didn't. I wasn't expecting much from you. You're acting like a retard when you're close to that guy."

I pull the duvet away and throw him a glare, pouting.

"The next time you shave, could you stand a little closer to the razor?"

He laughs and drops himself next to me. He's now lying on his side, facing me, while I'm on my back, staring desperately at the ceiling. He looks at me expectantly but I just keep quiet. I guess he soon gets impatient because he suddenly snaps.

"Yah!" he nudges my arm. "Seriously. What's wrong?" he adds with a quieter voice.

I turn my face in his direction and look at him for a while. Then, I just let go and tell him everything. The kiss, how I felt, Donghae's confession and my plan.

"So", he starts summarizing. "You'll try to kiss another guy to test your feelings for Donghae?" I nod. "Well Hyuk, that's the most stupid idea you ever EVER came up with..." he chuckles.

"Too bad", I mumble. "Because you're part of the plan." Yes, you're my plan A.

He raises an eyebrow and stares at me, a conf

Please log in to read the full chapter