Chapter 30.

The Kiss Dispenser
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hey everyone!
I managed to write this whole chapter today! This is longer than the previous chapter! Hope you'll like it! ^^
Thank you for all your comments! <3

I'm sorry, this is not proof read, I'm too tired for that :( I'll correct the mistakes later!

 

The bell rings and I release a heavy sigh of relief. Finally this class is over! I'm so hungry my stomach keeps on making those embarrassing noises, which even the teacher must have heard from the board.
I jump on my feet and wait for Donghae to do the same, fidgeting beside him like a kid high on sugar.

"Hurry! Hurry! I'm starving!" I whine and pat my tummy, trying to calm it a bit.

Donghae grins sweetly and giggles.

"I think the whole school heard those noises coming out of your belly", he teases me as he stands up and straightens his back.

I pout and grab his hand, intertwining our fingers. "Let's go?" I mumble and he nods, smiling. I turn to Sungmin and smirk as I notice the big lunch box he's carrying. "Is that for you know who?"

He blushes a bit but still nods. "I hope he'll like it..." he utters.

"Don't worry, I'm sure he will", Donghae reassures him and pats his shoulder to show his support.

"Yeah, as long as you don't have vegetables in there, should be okay", I chuckle lightly.

His face turns a bit pale at that and he glances down at the box in his arms. "I... I may have add some vegetables..."

"Take them out", I whisper, discreetly glancing at Kyu, who's still lying on his desk lazily.

Sungmin nods furiously. "Go ahead, I'll catch you at the cafeteria", he mumbles and puts the lunch box back on his desk.

"I'll help him", Donghae softly says. "Give us five minutes", he adds and grins.

"Okay", I reply with a shrug and turn around, walking to Kyu's desk. As soon as I'm standing next to him, I smack his head with my right hand, instantly earning a growl from him.

"Yah! You want to die?!" he snaps angrily and glares at me.

"I'm going to if we don't go eating now!", I retort and not so gently kick his chair, trying to get him up. "C'mon! Food! Food!" I start whining again.

He sighs but still stands up. I smile, satisfied, and head to the door without waiting but he quickly stops me.

"Aren't you eating with Donghae?" he asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Why? Want me to eat with him so you have an excuse to eat with Sungmin?" I ask back with a smug smile.

He glares at me and smacks the back of my head. "Shut up!", he mumbles but a smirk soon stretches his lips. "I just thought you'd eat with your new boyfriend, since you've been glued to him the whole morning, kissing and hugging him non stop..." he sniggers, and I feel my face getting slightly warmer at his words. "That's so cute, you now", he teases me again.

Damn, I've been beaten at my own game.

"Shut up", I mumble, a bit ashamed I've made a show of myself earlier. "Let's go. Donghae and Sungmin will catch up with us in a few minutes."

Kyuhyun laughs a bit but complies and follows me out of the classroom. We head to the cafeteria and for once, I can't ignore the stares and whispers from the other students. As we walk through the hallways, they all keep on looking at us, well especially at me, and talk in low voices. The fact that Donghae and I are dating has probably spread in the whole school already...

Well, I can only blame myself for that. I mean, I'm the one who claimed and kissed him in front of everybody... I can't help. Sometimes, it's like my urges take over my reason and I don't care about consequences anymore... Of course, I regret it afterwards.
Not that I regret what I said to Donghae! But I wish I had controlled myself and dragged him somewhere private, and so nobody would know about us. I'm not ready yet to expose my new found uality to the world but I guess it's too late now, I'll have to bare with it. As long as my parents don't find out, it should be okay.

I snap out of my thoughts as Kyu and I stop in front of the cafeteria's doors, where Yesung is waiting for us. I exchange a collusive look with him, as we both are impatient to see if anything will happen. We slightly smile to each other but manage to keep some poker face, not willing to let Kyu notice anything.

"What are we waiting for?" Yesung inquires, looking at us with a very (fake) innocent smile.

"His boyfriend", Kyu replies, his thumb pointing at me.

"His crush", I say at the same time and point back at him.

"Oh wow!" Yesung widens his eyes and turns to Kyuhyun. "You have a crush on Donghae?!" he snaps in shock, and I instantly widen my eyes as well.

"What?!" I shout. "No! No, no! I was talking about Sungmin! Not Donghae!" I quickly add, clearing the misunderstanding. "We're waiting for both Sungmin and Donghae!"

"Oh, okay", Yesung slowly nods and turns to Kyu. "Hyuk is so damn possessive with Donghae, it would be the end of your friendship if you liked Donghae too", he chuckles.

Kyu rolls his eyes and smirks. "I know right? I wonder how it happened. He was never like that with all his previous es."

"Yah! Are you going to keep talking as if I not here?!" I mumble and scrunch my nose, slightly glaring at the two of them. But they just keep on ignoring me.

"Absolutely!" Yesung exclaims. "Our monkey is all mushy over that guy!"

"Yeah, so much PDA makes me nauseous", Kyu grimaces and chuckles as I elbow him.

I decide to just ignore them, since this is particularly embarrassing, and glance around. I can't stop a wide smile to stretch my lips as I catch the sight of Donghae and Sungmin walking in our direction. A small and tiny guy is with them, and damn that one really looks like a girl. They don't have cross-dressers in this school, right?

"Hey!" I grin and naturally stretch my hand out to grab Donghae's as they stop beside us.

"See what I mean?" Kyu snorts on my left, and Yesung starts laughing happily, but I just decide to ignore them.

"This is Ryeowook", Donghae introduces his friend, who politely bows. "He's in second year."

"Nice to meet you!" the tiny guy greets us, smiling.

I bow and greet him back. Kyu just raises an hand and shortly waves some kind of impolite hello to him, while Yesung creepily moves closer. He stops in front of the guy and moves his hand up, his pointer ready to rub the poor guy's philtrum.
I grab him by the collar and push him away before he can do anything, Kyu playfully kicks his . He pouts and sighs heavily in  deception.
Damn, that guy is hopeless.

"Be careful with him", I warm the Ryeowook boy, who's now looking at us with wide opened eyes. "He likes to touch people."

"Only people with a philtrum", Yeye retorts and both Kyu and I roll our eyes at the same time. That makes more or less all humans beings.

"Whatever

Please log in to read the full chapter