Chapter 26.

The Kiss Dispenser
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

That stupid useless old man! How can he call himself a teacher?! No way I'm going to accept this! Nah, won't happen! Donghae's lips are mine, and mine only to kiss! Mine!

I've been grumbling to myself for more than an hour and a half now. I avoided looking at Donghae, because I'm scared to do or say something hurtful again, like I always do when I'm mad. I can see from the corner of my eyes that he's a bit restless and anxious, fidgeting on his chair. He probably thinks I'm mad at him again.

Well, I am. Mad, I mean. Not at him, because he made it pretty clear he doesn't want to do it, but... Aish, why did he have to agree to such a thing in the first place?! And that teacher! How could he agree too?! This is nonsense! I'm pretty sure it's illegal, isn't it? And why the hell am I the only one thinking this whole kiss dispensing thing is absolutely abnormal?!

Whatever. I've been thinking for a while now, and I came up with a few ideas to save my Donghae from that bunch of erts trying to steal his lips. Which are mine now.
The first idea that came to my mind was:

       1. Kidnap Donghae and hide him somewhere safe, where nobody else will kiss him.

Replaced a second later by:

       2. Kidnap Donghae and hide him somewhere safe, where nobody else will kiss him, and kiss the out of him.

But kidnapping people is kind of illegal, right? So I need to find another way, and keep this one for emergencies.
The third idea I got was a bit mushy but very tempting.

       3. Buy all the cakes and get all his kisses.

But, seriously, I'm going to get cavities. And it would cost me a lot of money, which I don't have. So maybe I could just...

       4. Let the people buy the cakes but bite those who try to approach my brunet.

I've always wondered what human flesh tastes like. But I'm pretty sure I would get in trouble if I did that...
So I thought about something else:

       5. Do the thing instead of Donghae.

But... Huhh... No.

       6. Make Kyuhyun do the thing instead of Donghae.

That's more like it! That's brilliant! I'm sure at least the Rabbit and the Siwon guy would love this. And if I can't do that, then I can just:

       7. Sell Kyuhyun on auctions to Siwon or Sungmin, and then buy all the cakes.

And I'm positive this can work. And if it doesn't, I thought about a few other ideas I could use as an emergency.

       8. Burn the baking area up. Or burn the cakes. Or burn the es baking the cakes.

       9. Bring my SM high fellows over and burn the whole school down.

       10. Bonus. Burn the teacher for agreeing to such a foolish idea.

Or I could just think about another idea to replace the kiss dispensing thingy. It would be the most reasonable, but less funny. Wait, who cares about being reasonable?! I'll do whatever it takes to save Donghae's-not-so- lips!

The sudden ring of the bell makes me jump on my chair and look up around me. , did I really spend like two hours thinking about nothing else than Donghae? This is a bit scary... What's going on with me? I've never been like this before...

Okay, now I need to smoke and try to relax. It'll help me find a way.

I stand up and stretch my body, sighing in the process, before I take a step forward. But I can't even take another one, because a hand suddenly catches the hem of my black blazer and softly tugs on it. I turn around and meet the cutest sight ever.
Donghae is looking at me, nervous, his eyebrows low and his teeth nibbling his lower lip.

"Where are you going? A-Are you mad at me?" he blurts out, his doe eyes wide open.

...Aaahhh!! Why is he so cute?!!
All the anger I felt until now just disappears in a second, and I find myself hypnotized by his beautiful chocolate orbs.

I shake my head and shoot him my best gummy smile. How could I be mad at such a cutie? He instantly relaxes and beams back, showing me his adorable crooked smile. I grab his hand, making him release m

Please log in to read the full chapter