Chapter 35.

The Kiss Dispenser
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sorry, I made you wait! I was busy... writting my other ff xD
New chapter for you! ^^

 

 

I wanna smoke.

I wanna smoke.

I wanna smoke.
I wanna smoke.

I wanna smoke.
I wanna smoke.
I wanna smoke.
I wanna smoke.
I wannaaaaAAAAAAARRRGGGHHHHHHH!!!!

"Good morning Hyuk."

"NOOOO!!! This is not a good morning!!!"

I glare at Kyu, who smirks and wriggles his eyebrows, clearly provoking me. He knows I'm craving for nicotine. He knows it and he thinks it's funny. That sadistic bastard is totally enjoying this!

Damn, this is driving me crazy!

"Don't be so grumpy, it's not even Monday today", he sniggers happily.

"Why?! Am I allowed to be grumpy only on Mondays?!" I snarl and scrunch my nose, feeling more and more pissed off.

He lifts his hands up in fake surrender, his smirk only growing wider.

"Right, right! Easy tiger!" he scoffs. "Damn. You already are such a everyday but this cigarette break makes no good to your temper..."

"Shut up."

I should feel sorry for being like this, but it's just Kyu. He'll survive.

But still... What's happening to me today? Yesterday, after leaving school I was feeling good, I had a bright mood. I went to my dance practice and even Junsu's annoying questions didn't affect my mood. I even told him about Donghae and me, and he seemed to be very happy for me. He didn't make fun of me, like Kyu or Changmin would do. It felt good.

I danced until exhaustion. It was hard to get home without falling asleep in the bus. I didn't even eat, I went straight to bed. Funny how I suddenly started to think about Donghae as my head hit the pillow. I was so sleepy but I kept thinking about him, wondering what he was doing, if he was sleeping, what he had eaten... I even sent him a message, and I think I fell asleep just after he replied to wish me a good night as well.

I slept really well. So well I actually woke up ten minutes before my alarm buzz and I felt I had slept enough. I showered and ate my breakfast, and took the bus just like every day. I only started to feel restless when I arrived at the school gates. That's the moment I normally smoke my first cigarette of the day. And I couldn't. And this is quite ing frustrating.

I came directly to the classroom and sat at my desk and waited. But the frustration keeps on growing and right now I'm just a wreck of nerves. I think my leg is going to get strained if I keep stamping my foot on the floor like this.

"Oh god", Kyu suddenly snaps. "Donghae's here. Finally."

My heart slightly jumps as I hear his name.
My head jerks up and a smile instantly creeps up my face as I watch Donghae walking closer, flashing his sweet grin to everyone around. He greets almost all our classmates as he walks between the desks and that's when I realize he's really popular. I mean, they all seem really happy to see him and they greet him so cheerfully... But then again, who could not like him?

He manages to say hello to everyone before he finally reaches my desk. "Hi Kyu", he softly mutters.    

"Hey!" Kyu simply replies and pats his head affectionately.

Then he turns to me and a cute little blush covers his cheeks. That. Is. Adorable.

"Good Morning", he grins to me and I can't help grinning back.

"Good morning", I reply. "Slept well?"

He nods and a sparkle of joy lights up his brown orbs. We keep looking at each other for a little while, and I can just feel Kyu's annoying smirk, until it gets a bit awkward. He obviously doesn't know what to say, and I'm not really helping when I'm quiet like this...

I end up pointing at my face. "Where's my morning kiss?", I playfully ask and smile smugly as he blushes harder.

He bites his lip and shyly looks around but I don't care. I close my eyes and taps on my lips, patiently waiting for him to make the first move. Until now, I've been the one initiating our kisses, and I think he shouldn't get used to it. I want him to be comfortable enough to kiss me whenever he wants.

And it only takes a few seconds before I feel his soft lips against my mouth. He gently presses his lips on mine, almost tenderly, and I feel myself melting under his sweetness.

A second later, he pulls back and I open my eyes, a wide gummy smi

Please log in to read the full chapter