Chapter 19.

The Kiss Dispenser
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

2 hours earlier.
Kyuhyun's POV.

"Oh ", I curse as I catch the sight of Siwon walking in my direction, his eyes glued on me. "See you later!" I turn on my heels and walk away, ignoring Hyukjae's smirk.

. Am I actually running away? For real? Since when did I become a coward?
I enter the school's main building and glance over my shoulder. My heart speeds up.

! He's following me! Damn that Choi Siwon!

I rush inside and hide myself between a locker and a wall. He hear steps in the hall and just stay still, holding my breath, waiting for him to leave. Seriously, is this a ing horror movie? How much ridiculous can this be?

A few minutes pass. The bell rings, which means I only have ten minutes left before class starts. I take a deep breath and steal a glance out of my hiding place. I look around and sigh in relief.

Safe.

I sneak out of my hiding and cautiously walk away. The hallways are already deserted. Usually, I'd find it annoying -students here are really ers- but it kind of helps me today.

I walk through the hallways, heading to my classroom for another day of boring useless classes, until the sound of a sob reaches my ears. I freeze and glance around. Another soft sob catch my attention. I walk toward the washrooms and peek inside.

Hey, isn't that my cute little bunny and Donghae?

Hmm. Rewind.
?eahgnoD dna ynnub elttil etuc ym taht t'nsi, yeH-

Replay.
Hey, isn't that my cute little bunny and Donghae crying in his arms?

"Shhh", I hear Sungmin trying to smooth the brunet. "Please don't cry Hae..."

Doesn't seem to work that much though, since Donghae keeps on sobbing, his face buried against Sungmin's neck.

Hmmm... Can I hug the bunny too? Kekeke

I'd lie if I said Sungmin leaves me cold. I mean, he's my type. Totally my type. Cute face, fox shaped eyes, y body. I admit I may have a little crush on him... Yah, who am I trying to fool? I'm literally drooling over him! I just want to eat him alive! If I could, I wouldn't mind-

Hum... Focus Kyu. This is not the right time for fantasizing.

Why is the cute kissing dispenser crying? I'm curious.

"Hey, what's up?"

They both jump and look up at me, startled. Well, I could have been a bit more tactful on that one, but hey! I'm Kyuhyun, not the pope!

"What are you doing here?" Sungmin asks, blinking his eyes cutely.

"I heard someone cry", I reply and step forward. "What's wrong?"

Donghae looks up at me with his teary eyes and I can't help but feel mad at whoever made him cry. I hope it's not that damn stupid monkey or I swear I'm gonna flush his face in the toilets.

"Your friend is an ", Sungmin growls and hugs Donghae tighter.

Aish, that idiot... What did he do now?

"Yeah, well, I guess you're talking about Hyukjae and I can't deny he can be really brainless sometimes... What did he do?" I inquire, sighing.

"He was kissing Yesung out there", Sungmin mumbles and Donghae sniffs, new tears running down his face.

I roll my eyes.
How stupid can he be, seriously?! His plan is the most absurd thing he ever came up with -and he did come up with a lot of stupid ideas-, and now he's kissing Yeye? In public? What the hell is wrong with his brain?!

I think it's time for Hyuk to get a little shock. He needs to learn things the hard way.

"Donghae, you like him, right?" I softly ask. Damn, now I do understand Hyuk. Even I can't help but be soft with him. He nods shyly, blushing. "Well, this may not be the better choice of your life but w

Please log in to read the full chapter