Chapter 14.

The Kiss Dispenser
Please log in to read the full chapter

Woah, so many comments and subs! <3 That sure is motivating! :D
Here you go, chapter 14! ^^

 

I don't know how we managed to keep our poker face after that and study, but we did. We watched the end of the documentary -well, he watched it, my brain was still in a blur- and after that we discussed a lot about what we would do. We came up with our main understudy and a detailed plan of our work, then we split the work in two and decided to work on it individually before meeting at the library on Wednesday to gather our work.

I enjoyed being with him. He's really kind and cute, and I love his soft voice. But the whole time, I couldn't look at him in the eyes. A heavy knot kept stuck in my stomach the whole afternoon. It's now 6pm, and he said he needs to go back home to prepare dinner for his mom.

"Well, see you on Monday then", I mutter as I open the front door for him.

"Yes", he sweetly replies with a grin. My heart misses a beat. "See you Monday", he adds and steps out of the house. He beams at me and I try to smile back but I'm not sure if it looks like a smile. I wave at him and he smiles a bit more before he turns around and walks away.

I close the door and my expression falls.
I slowly walk back to the living room and scan the room. My eyes fall on the couch and the scene replays in my mind.
I kissed him. I kissed him and I liked it. The sensations are still lingering. I almost can feel his soft wet flesh brushing against my mouth.

I run out of the room and race to my bedroom without caring about my stuff still on the diner table. I throw my body on my bed and bury myself under my duvet, pushing it all over my head.
The scene keeps on playing over and over in my head. I shut my eyes tightly, but the images are still there.

I just feel like crying.
Why is this happening to me?

It's too much to handle, it's too sudden. Too scaring. I don't know why but I'm terrified. I hate you Lee Donghae! What are you doing to me?! I never questioned my uality before... I was 100% straight last week...

. .

"Hyukjae! We're home!" Mom's voice raises from downstairs.

I flinch and bury myself a bit more under my duvet.
What will my parents say? What if they hate me? What if they tell me I'm abnormal and disgusting and throw me out of the house? What if they don't love me anymore?

My eyes start to get teary and I curse myself.
What do I do now?

A knock on my door makes me jump.

"Hyukkie, can I come in?" Sora's voice speaks on the other side of the door.

"No!" I shout from under my duvet, my voice hushed up by the thick quilt.

She still opens the door and enters my room. Tsk, she never listens, why does she even ask permission? I hear the door being close and then nothing. Did she leave?

A heavy weight suddenly drops on me.
Duh, she didn't.

"Hyukkiiiie?" she calls me and tries to take the quilt away but I'm clinging on it, not ready to show myself yet. "What's wrong?" she asks as she finally notices I'm not yelling at her, like I'd usually do. "Hyukkie, did something happen?"

Can I tell her? I really need to talk about it. She won't judge me, right?
I turn around and slide my face out of my warm cocoon. I look at her. She's frowning.

"Hyukkie, are you crying?"

"Am not", I mumble and avert

Please log in to read the full chapter