Chapter 21.

The Kiss Dispenser
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hmm, I really should be studying but I love you so... Here you go! <3
Thanks for keeping up with me <3

 

I skipped class.

The only thought of sitting beside him was driving me crazy. I was still so angry, and yet felt so guilty. Because no matter how pissed off I am, I never wanted to hurt him. But no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't control my anger.

I didn't know I would be that upset upon seeing him kiss someone else. But I can't deny it makes me furious. Why does it even make me furious?
It's not like I'm jealous, right? I never was the jealous type. With all my previous girlfriends, I never, ever, got jealous. But then again, I never really fell for my previous girlfriends. I kind of liked them, somehow, but that's it.

Aish, whatever. I didn't want to confront him again. And I didn't want to hurt him again, because I know I would have said some hurtful words again. I need to learn controlling my temper.

So I just skipped class.

I spent the afternoon at the mall, playing video games for hours, trying to forget about him and ease my anger. It worked pretty well, I do feel less angry. I've calmed down, the anger is gone, and I now feel depressed instead, which isn't much better actually.

I'm now heading to the dance studio for my usual training. Dancing will surely help me feel better. It always do.
I'll get there a bit early but I don't mind. I'll be able to practice alone for awhile and have the room for myself. I think I'll just try to create a new choreography. I thought about a few moves yesterday, when I listened to the last 2PM's song...

My phone suddenly vibrates in my pocket. I sigh and pull it out. Aish. That annoying brat.

"What?" I lazily ask as I pick up the call.

"You do know you're a and a coward right?"

"Says the guy who runs away from Choi Siwon", I retort, slightly snorting.

"Well, you", Kyu only answers back, making me smirk. "That guy is scary."

"I don't see how he's scary -Oh! Wait! That's because he's not after my !" I snigger happily.

"Yah! What are you talking about?! You're all flat!"

Ouch. That's for my pride.

"If you don't have anything nicer to tell me, I'll just hung up", I mumble, slightly sulking. My is nice, I know it is...

"I just wanted to ask... You're the one who made Donghae cry again, didn't you?"

I bit my lip and lower my eyes, even if I'm aware I'm alone. I can't help. The guilt is back, and it doesn't feel good at all.
Donghae cried? Again? Because of me?

"Aish! You really are heartless, aren't you?" Kyu sighs dramatically. "Are you aware half of the school wants you dead now?"

"W-What?!"

"Well, Donghae's basically the school's precious little baby. And you did hurt their baby. And they'll probably kill you tomorrow."

Great. My life couldn't get better. Now I have the school against me. Just... Great.   

"So yeah, that's basically why I was calling. Once you'll be dead, can I get your laptop?"

Sneaky bastard.

"No, but you can get my kick in your ", I offer him in a courteous tone.

"How nice. But I'd rather take you laptop. And your I-pod if you don't mind."

I sigh as I turn around the corner of the street. The studio appears a few meters away. Aish, I can't wait to get inside and loose myself into the music.

"Listen, I'd love to hear more of your crap but I need to hang up now", I sigh again.

"Yeah, I guess you do", he sniggers. "Well, I guess I'll see you tomorrow then, if I get to school before the crows are done with your corpse."

Lovely.

"Ah! !" he suddenly mumbles. "I need to get at the library..."

"Library is for people with a brain, don't go there."

He chuckles.

"Enjoy you last night on this earth, Monkey!", he happily sniggers and hangs up before I can reply anything.

Aish! Thanks for the call, ! Now I feel better...
I shove the phone back in my pocket and keep walking to the small building across the street. I quickly get inside and take a deep breath, trying to ease my muscles. Do

Please log in to read the full chapter