Chapter 43.

The Kiss Dispenser
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hello everybody!
Here's a new chapter! Hope you'll like it! ^^


 

 

Donghae's POV.
 

 

 

It is strange how time flies fast when you spend it with someone you like.
Normally, you'd feel the hours are running slowly, especially when you're in school. You're just waiting for the moment you'll be free again. But when there's someone you want to stay with, it changes. The end of classes means you'll have to go to your club, and him to his own one, and then time suddenly slips too fast and you want it to go slower. Yet, before you know it, the bell rings and classes are over.

It .

"Why are you pouting?" Hyukjae's voice suddenly speaks from my left.

I turn my gaze in his direction and find him staring at me with a small smile, his black orbs gentle and soft. My pout automatically turns into a grin.

"I'm not pouting."

"You were", he chuckles and holds up his hand for me to take. I don't waste a second and slid my own hand against his palm, enjoying the sensation his fingers wrapping themselves around mine, squeezing them lightly. "Aren't you happy classes are over? I can't understand how you manage to listen to that old man so carefully, I was bored to death..."

"I have to, my grades would fall if I didn't", I retort, grimacing. "Even if it's boring, sometimes you have to force yourself to do things, right?"

"I suppose you're right, but I'm not good at forcing myself to do something I don't want to do", he replies, shooting me his bright and wide gummy smile.

"You're like a kid", I giggle and his smile widens.

"Talk for yourself", he scoffs and rolls his eyes, before looking back at me. "But it's cute", he adds and of course my face instantly warms up.

I smile shyly, not yet used to his sweet talk, and he smirks to me, obviously delighted that he managed to make me blush - again. I end up averting my eyes and glancing at Sungmin, who's standing beside me, quietly smiling while watching us. I frown when I notice the smile doesn't reach his eyes.
I seriously need to talk to him, I'm starting to get worried by his behavior.

"Are you ready?" he softly asks me. "We don't have so much time before our practice starts..."

I nod, and my lower lip juts out again. I want to stay with Hyukkie longer!

"I need to go as well, I've got my dance practice", Hyukjae sighs. "And I have buy myself some chewing gums on the way", he mumbles and slightly scrunches his nose.

"What for?" I inquire and shove my free hand into my school bag. "I've got some", I add as I explore the depths of my bag, looking for the small pack.

"Thanks", he grins as I hand him the gums. "It helps when I want to smoke... By the way, I really want to, right now", he utters and taps his lips with the tip of his forefinger.

I beam as I catch his silent request and immediately lean forward to kiss his plump lips. I quickly peck him and start to withdraw but he grasps my face with his free hand and pulls me back to him. Our mouths collide again and it doesn't take long before he's fully kissing me, nipping my flesh and making my heartbeats increase. I kiss him back following his moves, letting him take the lead. He kisses me vigorously and I can't help but melt under this touch. I guess he's really desperate for a cigarette right now.
Suddenly he opens his mouth and I froze as I feel something warm and wet against my lips. I pull apart and step back, my eyes wide open.

"S-Sorry Hae", he apologizes a second later and shots me puppy eyes.

My face heats up again and I know my cheeks must be bright red by now as I realize what just happened. T-That was his... Oh gosh!
I almost got my first French kiss and I ruined it because I got shocked and freaked out... I'm so stupid...
I glance around and notice a few stares and smiles directed to us, and I can't help but blush harder. I almost got my first French kiss in front of the whole class! Oh my god, this is so embarrassing!

"Sorry", Hyukjae repeats, now chewing on his lip nervously.

I shook my head. "N-No, I'm sorry, I was surprised..." I mumble, and gosh I feel really stupid right now.

"No, it's me, I shouldn't have... I... Aish...", he sighs and scratches his nape.

Then we both keep quiet, avoiding each other's gaze, and I can't help but bite my lip as the atmosphere suddenly turns incredibly awkward.
Until a clear laughter rises from Sungmin.

"Oh guys", he keeps laughing hard, his mouth hidden behind his hand. "You are... so cute!" he giggles and then starts laughing again.

I pout and lightly slap his arm, trying to make him stop, but he keeps laughing. I glance at Hyukjae and relax seeing him smile as he watches Minnie. Slowly, a grin creeps up my own face and I find myself smiling as well. "It's not funny", I protest but it probably doesn't sound really convincing when I'm smiling like that.

"Ah, Hae", Sungmin manages to says between his giggles. "Your face was priceless..."

I scrunch my nose and stick my tongue out for him, but it only makes him laugh more. I don't really mind. I prefer to see him laughing than looking sad, to be honest. At least this time the smile reached his eyes. I snap out of my thoughts as I feel soft lips pecking my temple. I turn my head back to Hyukjae and our gaze meet again. His face is really close to mine and I'm probably I'm squinting right now.

"Sorry", he repeats again. "I didn't mean to scare you. I won't do it again."

I shake my head. "No, it's not that! I was just surprised!"

His lips slightly curl up into a little smirk. "Then, does it mean I can try again?"

I widen my eyes as the words hit me and stare at him for a few seconds without being able to reply anything. Then I blink and gulp. Trying again? I think... I wouldn't mind...

"Sorry, I..."

"N-Not in front of everybody", I blurt out before I can stop myself.

Hyukjae raises an eyebrow but then beams at me and nods. I smile back, still feeling a bit sheepish, trying not to think too much about what I just said because I know for sure I'll start blushing again if I do.

"Hae, we should go now", Minnie states as he glances at his watch, progressively calming down.

"Can we walk with Hyukkie to the gate first?" I ask, flashing him some begging eyes.

He stares at me for a second before he sighs and nods. "Sure. Let's go."

I beam at him before I turn to Hyukjae, my mouth still stretched into a wide grin. He smiles back before he pulls on my hand to make me follow him. I comply, glancing at Minnie to make sure he follows us as well. My best friend just smiles at me as he walks behind us.
Hyukjae leads us through the hallways and to the staircase, heading to the exit. On our way, some friends call us to bid us good bye and wish us a nice week-end, and I try to reply to each of th

Please log in to read the full chapter