Chapter 37.

The Kiss Dispenser
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hehe, I'm back with a new chapter ;D
Are you impatient for the GTop? because I am xD I can't wait for them to appear! (enjoy the little preview in this chapter hehe)

 

Kyuhyun's POV.

 

 

Finally! Finally I can eat!!

If I have to witness more of Hyuk's sudden gross lovey-dovey PDA, then at least be it with a full stomach!

Urgh. This is so disgusting... What's happening inside that monkey's head?! Suddenly acting like a high school girl in love, being so mushy and taking advantage of Donghae's innocence...
...I'll have to be careful about that. Hyuk is a thousand time more experienced. After all, he has a lot of ex-girlfriends... Even though he didn't pay as much attention to those es as he does for Donghae... Anyway, I won't let him ruin Hae's innocence! I'll be a -blocker if I need to!!

I put my tray on the table and smile to Sungmin as he does the same, sitting down in front of me. He grins back, making my heart melt at his sweetness.

I avert my eyes as my phone vibrates in my pocket. Putting down the spoon of rice I was about to shove in my mouth, I shift and pull the item out of my pocket. I raise an eyebrow as Jiyong's picture appears on the screen, indicating me I got a message from him.   

From: GD
Do you know where TOP is?

I frown and quickly type a reply.

To: GD
How am I supposed to know? Why?

I put the phone down on the table, just beside my tray, and grab my spoon, ready to eat.
Until I notice something's missing...

"Where is the newlywed couple?" I inquire sarcastically, looking around for Hyukjae and Donghae, but they are nowhere to be seen.

Sungmin giggles. "They decided to eat, just to two of them", he grins widely, making me smile back.

Huh. Wait, that means I'm spending lunch with Sungmin. Just us. Without anybody around.
I gulp, feeling my shyness showing up again.

Damn! I don't want this to be awkward!!
But I can help, I'm so shy when I'm alone with my crush... At least when Hyuk is around, I can pull on a mask and be the meanie-witty-y Kyu everybody knows...

My phone rings again, saving me from drowning into my own awkwardness.  

From: GD
Tell me if you hear from him.

Before I can reply, I receive another message.

From: GD
He put me in deep again.

I roll my eyes.
We're talking about TOP here, of course he puts you in deep , you idiot. You know it already, but you keep stuck with that crazy . It's all your fault.
I wonder what TOP did this time.

To: TOP
GD is asking after you. What did you do?

No, I'm not a gossiper. I'm just curious.

"Sorry about that", I apologize to Sungmin as I put my phone down back on the table.

He shakes his head and keeps grinning, his chubby cheeks stuffed with food.
Darn, he's so cute. Who could resist such cutie pie? I mean, everything about him is cute. His eyes, his nose, his m-shaped lips, his bouncy cheeks. Even his is cute.

Yes, I checked, got a problem with that?

What drives me crazy is that... I don't know if he likes me back. I mean, he's really sweet to me, but then he's sweet with everybody... But he seems to be even more sweet with me. And to Donghae, but Donghae doesn't count. Or does he?

Aishhh! I'm lost.
Does he just likes me as a friend? or is he grateful because I comforted Donghae? Then does he like Donghae?
, I hope not! First because if it's the case, then he's probably heart-broken seeing his friend dating Hyuk. Secondly because I'd rather see him like me instead.

I can't just ask him, right? That would be weird... And I'm too shy to ask such a thing! What if he doesn't like me? I'd look totally stupid in front of him! I don't want that to happen!!

"Kyu", he calls me softly.

I look up at him, my mouth full of food, wondering why he called me.
Maybe he thinks it's boring to eat with me, because I don't talk? Maybe he'd prefer eat with someone else?

Nooooo!!! Don't leave me Bunny!!!

"Your phone keeps buzzing", he smiles and goes back to eating happily.

My heart slows down knowing he's not leaving and I let out a small sigh of relief. I unlock my phone and find I got three new messages from TOP.    

From: TOP
It was an accident!!!!

Pfff... That's what you say every time.

From: TOP
How could I know her head was so big and would get stuck inside that grilled chicken?!!!

From: TOP
But it was funny XDDDD

Oh my god... I wished I hadn't asked.

Let's just forget about them.

"Neh Kyuhyun?" Sungmin'

Please log in to read the full chapter