Chapter 42.

The Kiss Dispenser
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hey! New update!
This chapter isn't really good, but I needed to introduce a few things ^^
Hope you'll like it!

 

Donghae's POV.

 

 

The blissful feeling of having Hyukjae hugging me didn't fade, even now that we're back to class and almost lunch time. He's so sweet and gentle, it makes my heart flutter with happiness.

Even when my friends told me their concerns about me liking him, I didn't listen because I knew that the image people have of him isn't true. They said he's a player and a gambler, that he wouldn't be serious about me. How can that be true when he treats me so gently? When he tells me he'll stop smoking for me?
 
People don't believe in him, but I will. I'll trust him. I don't think he's playing with me, like Jessica keeps repeating. I know I'm gullible and can't tell when people lie to me, but I don't think Hyukjae would do that.

I blush remembering the way his arms wrapped me earlier, how he pressed me against him and hugged me softly. The warmth it brought inside of me made all my sadness go away. He felt safe and protected. He felt he cares about me. It almost made me cry harder. I couldn't stop smiling though.

"Yah Lee Donghae! You may be the cutest little thing on earth but you still need to pay attention to the class!" a voice suddenly booms and I jump on my chair, snapping my head up and widening my eyes in shock.

I purse my lips as I meet the dark eyes of M. Kim, sternly eyeing me. I shot him an apologizing gaze and his face instantly softens. He mumbles something about not daydreaming anymore and turns back to the board.
I sigh in relief.
M. Kim has always been nice to me but you never know. I mean, just because he always gives me good grades, offers me candies, calls me cutie pie -yes, he does that- and sometimes pets my hair, that doesn't mean he can't get mad at me. Apart from Siwon, who's his cousin, and me, he tends to get mad at everybody...

"What don't you understand you ?! Are you gonna make me repeat again?! HUH?!!"

Yes, just like that.

"I'm sorry..."

Poor Sunny... But she should know by now not to ask Kim Heechul to repeat. Never. That's suicide.
A soft chuckle on my left catches my attention and I turn to Hyukjae, only to find him watching the scene with an amused expression, his beautiful eyes smiling to the point some small wrinkles appear. Almost instantly, he notices that I'm looking at him and turns his black orbs towards me. He flashes me a smile and the warm feeling fills my chest once again. I can't help but smile back. Yet, I quickly look away as M. Kim keeps scolding Sunny, who looks close to crying now.

"Oh please, don't start crying, that's so annoying! It's not my fault if you've got a brain smaller than a pea, okay?" he snorts and the sound of a tongue clicking immediately follows. M. Kim's eyes move from Sunny to Siwon. "Don't you click your tongue at me Choi Siwon!"

Siwon throws him a disapproving look but doesn't say anything. He never liked the way M. Kim Heechul scolds his students.
Luckily, the bell suddenly rings and every one in the room sigh in relief.

"Okay, now give me your homework", M. Kim rolls his eyes and walks back to his desk. "You can leave but not before leaving it on my desk, okay?"

After that, we all hastily pack our stuff and stand up. I turn to Hyukjae and find him pulling out some papers out of his bag, which I guess are our homework. I feel a bit guilty about that, he did all the job and I didn't do much. Isn't it a bit unfair?

"C'mon, let's give this to him and have lunch", he smiles widely, standing up as well.

I nod and follow him to M. Kim's desk, Sungmin closely following us. Siwon is already in front of the teacher, his shoulders hanging low.

"What do you mean, you don't have it?" M. Kim raises an eyebrow.

"My partner didn't come today", Siwon replies and shrugs. "He has it with him."

"Ok

Please log in to read the full chapter