n/a

The Kiss Dispenser
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hello everyone !

As you probably have guessed, this is not an update.

First, I am sorry for being silent about this story for so long, I should have given you some news about it. I know some of you are still waiting for an update, and I apologize for making you wait for so long.

After months of hiatus/denial/delaying my decision, I have finally decided to officially give up on this fanfic.
There are several reasons why I made this decision, but it's mostly because inspiration has deserted me and I've lost the spirit of this story. I've tried a few times to re-read it from the first chapters but it didn't help. It left me even more frustrated instead. Really, I have to face it : I can't put myself back to this.
And I don't want to keep it on indefinite hiatus when I know I won't be able to come back to it. I hate to give up so much, I'm so frustrated right now, but I guess I have to let go. Sorry if this sounds a little dramatic haha I'm a bit upset but I know I'll feel better after doing this...

So, yeah... I'm sorry about this. I hope you guys will be comprehensive and keep on supporting me <3
Thank you so much for all the love you gave to this story, it really means a lot to me. I had much fun sharing it with you and I hope you had fun too :) I'll keep a really good memory of the time I spent writing this and of the funny comments you gave me :)

Even if I leave it unfinished, I won't take it down from AFF, so you guy

Please log in to read the full chapter