Chapter 9.

The Kiss Dispenser
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

"So, do you have any ideas?" Donghae sweetly asks as he puts down his trail on the table.

I try my best to avoid Kyuhyun's awful smirking face and Yesung's curious stare but it's quite hard when the two idiots are sitting right in front of me. Donghae is sitting on my left while the rabbit discreetly took a seat beside Kyu. Witty brat.

We're currently at the cafeteria and yes, Donghae and the rabbit guy asked to join us for lunch. Donghae said we need to discuss about that damn paper we have to write.

Honestly, I was about to tell him the first fake crap excuse I could find to avoid him but he was looking at me with his big expecting eyes and an awfully innocent expression... How was I supposed to blackball him? I would have felt like a sadist kicking a cute puppy!

Now, I have to say it's not that bad. I was nervous first but I guess it's okay. He's not stuttering anymore, nor blushing when he looks at me. I feel a bit uncomfortable but nothing too bad.
If it wasn't for Kyu smirking and teasing me like the ing he is, all of this would feel like I'm just having lunch with a new buddy.

But Kyu being Kyu, this is just getting more and more... awkward.

"I'm sure he has a lot a ideas. Like, how does global warming affect monkeys' attraction to f-" I quickly kick his leg under the table. "OUCH! You'll pay for that!"

I ignore him and throw him my best (hypocritical) gummy smile.

"Take care of Sungmin, instead of bothering me", I teasingly retort.

He raises an eyebrow at me and glances at the rabbit guy, who's currently trying to cut his meat with his chopsticks (which is hard to do, believe me, I once tried it too).

"What are you talking about?" Kyuhyun lazily mutters as his attention goes back to his own plate.

I quickly grab the chance to change subjects, before Kyu starts his teasing again. I take a full spoon of fried rice and shove it in my mouth. Then, I turn to Donghae, who's still waiting for my answer.

"A donf haf avy, wfa fafo fo?"

He looks at me hesitantly, blinking his eyes cutely. Damn, I forgot my mouth was full... I motion him to wait and start chewing furiously. He chuckles, his eyes turning into a crescent moon shape and his lips curving into a teeth full grin. I almost choke on my food at the sight and quickly look away.

, that guy is surely disturbing me.

"No, I don't have any, what about you?" I repeat as soon as my mouth is empty again.

He shakes his head. "Me neither."

Cool. This project sounds really fun, doesn't it?

"Hey guys, I think your brains need a little boost", Kyu snorts, earning a small giggle from the rabbit brat. Tsk. Such an -kisser.

I pout and take a glance at Donghae. Oh my... I hide the smile creeping up my face as I notice he's staring at Kyu with big round eyes. Hehe. He looks like a fish with that face!

"Just ignore him", I tell him and he snaps out of his observation. He looks back at me and smile sweetly. Damn, how can someone look so innocent? "Huh..." I mumble as I focus back on my food. "Is there a specific topic you like?"

From the corner of my eyes, I can see him tilting his head, his eyes still glued on me. I look back at him, only to see him obviously thinking hard. He keeps on tapping his lip with his spoon and a smile soon stretches his lips.

"I like animals!" he replies cheerfully.

Oh. ...Cute.

"W-Well, then let's just work on that", he mumble and take another bite of rice.

"Oh Hyuk!" Kyu squeals. "Did you just stutter?!"

Crap.

"No! I didn't!" I snap, spiting a few grains of rice in the process, and glare at him.

"He did", Yesung nods and shove a piece of kimchi into his mouth. I glare at him too.

"Pwahahahahaha!!!" Kyu starts laughing his off. I feel my cheeks getting warmer.

Damn. Just wait for it, Kyu. Soon, I'm going to have some fun as well!

"Donghae", Yesung suddenly calls the brunet and Donghae looks up at him with a surprised, and a bit shy, expression.

"Yes?"

"Are you an alien?"

I spurt half of my food and start choking on the other half. Kyu starts lau

Please log in to read the full chapter