Chapter 28.

The Kiss Dispenser
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

I watch Kyuhyun walking up to Krystal and try to get what they say by reading on their lips, but that's definitively a skill I don't have. I'm happy Krystal isn't glaring at me though, like she usually does. Since she's one of Sulli's friends, she hates me since that day I broke up with that crazy ex-girlfriend of mine. Their sisterhood thing is seriously creepy. Whatever.

Aaahhh, I want to smoke! And I can't. Because I made a stupid bet with my stupid friend. There's no way I can win this.
 
I take a deep breath and slowly exhale. I glance at Donghae and feel my insides melting as I meet his soft chocolate orbs. I may not succeed but I definitively will try. I smile and he immediately grins back, with that cute crooked smile of his.

I honestly thought it would be awkward to have this kind of relationship with a guy, but Donghae manages to make me forget my worries. He makes me feel good. When I kiss him, when I feel his hand in mine, or when he looks at me with those sweet eyes, I feel like it doesn't matter that he's a boy. I'm just melting.

We still have to learn about each other, and I'm surprised how eager I am about it. I never cared so much with my ex-girlfriends, never felt this rush of adrenaline in my veins. This new feeling is a bit overwhelming. It makes me nervous and yet insanely excited.

I avert my eyes, trying to gain back some composure. Damn, how can he affect me so much without doing anything?

I glance at his rabbit friend and a chuckle escapes my mouth as I find him pouting and glaring at Kyu and Krystal. Hehe, someone's jealous. As soon as he hears me chuckling, he snaps his head in my direction and looks back at me, making me smile a bit more.    

"She's just a friend, don't worry", I chuckle again, amused by his current expression.

"You said he has no friends", he mumbles and glares at me.

I roll my eyes. Why don't they understand my jokes? Can't they see I was just teasing my best friend?

"I was joking", I sigh. "Listen, Kyu's gay. There's no way he'll fall for Krystal. You'd better worry about Siwon."

Pwahahahaha, his expression right now is just priceless. Pure fire burning in his eyes.
Oh my, it's likely to be hot! I can't wait for those two to fight over Kyu! Let's see if I can ignite a bit more combativeness.

"I don't understand what you're waiting for", I add. "Siwon is moving so fast, and you didn't try anything yet!"

He instantly glares at me and pouts a bit harder.  

"Well, I was busy comforting my crying best friend because someone said mean things to him!" he retorts and I suddenly avert my eyes to look down at my feet.

No need to remind me about that, I still feel bad about it. Feel bad about making someone as sweet as Donghae cry. But I swear, it won't happen again! I'll never make him cry again!
My free hand jerks up to catch his chin and I look back at him, making our gazes meet. His body tenses at my sudden move but I can see his eyes staring at me expectantly.

I should feel weird for what I'm about to do, right? Kissing another boy should feel weird. But I don't. As my lips gently brush against his soft ones, the only thing I feel is a thrill of excitement.
Holding him like this feels good. It feels right.

I press my lips against his mouth for a couple of seconds, trying to convey those new feelings to him, trying to show him how sorry I am, and how much I regret hurting him. The contact is brief, but the sensations linger as I part our lips.

"I'm sorry", I mumble and my hand releases his chin.

He looks a bit dazed for a secon

Please log in to read the full chapter