Chapter 10.

The Kiss Dispenser
Please log in to read the full chapter

I should be sleeping and resting but you are such lovely readers!
Here's an update for you! ^^

 


To be honest, I feel guilty right now. I know I've been awfully rude with her and I feel bad about it. I don't mind being rude with people who deserve it, but she didn't deserve to be treated like that. She's done nothing wrong. I just should have been honest from the beginning, I'm sure she would have understood.
I've been unfair and I'm not proud of it. Maybe should I just go and find her and apologize? She probably won't forgive me but it's okay. I guess I deserve her wrath.

"Where are you going?" Yesung asks as I suddenly stand up.

"Washrooms", I quickly lie.

"Is being next to Donghae that much exciting?" Kyu sniggers.

Oh . Did he just insinuate that I'm going to...

"Nope but sitting next to you is enough to make me wanna puke", I retort, avoiding Donghae's eyes by all means. I feel like I could die out of embarrassment right now.

"Ahah!" Kyu laughs and slightly bows his head, admitting his defeat on that one. "Don't be long, Donghae will be missing you!"

"N-No!" the brunet counters shyly. I bet he must be blushing by now.

"Stop teasing him and just eat, you idiot", I mumble with a bored tone. I think I'm slowly getting used to this...

"Oh, you're getting protective. Good. Donghae, are you happy?"

...Can I strangle him?
I glance at Donghae, only to see I was right. He's blushing again. C-cute. If Kyu doesn't kill me first, then it should be Donghae.
 
"Just don't touch my food", I sigh and quickly move away.  

I walk out of the cafeteria without a look behind and quickly reach the empty hallways. I look around, trying to guess which way she went. Oh! Lucky. I spot her a few meters away, leaning against a wall. I shove my hands in my pockets and slowly walk to her. As I approach, I can see her face contorted into an angry pout.
As soon as she notices me, she throws me a harsh glare, daring me to come closer. Her eyes are teary. I don't think I can feel more bad.

"What do you want?!" she snaps furiously.

"Listen... I'm really sorry..."

"Sorry my ! You really are a !"

I sigh. I knew she'd still be mad.

"You're right, I am. But I'm honestly sorry", I softly repeat, looking straight into her eyes. She looks back at me with her teary eyes, trying to figure out if I'm messing around with her again. After a few seconds of silence, I suddenly decide to keep talking. "You know, Kyuhyun always manages to make me do stupid things. And I know I shouldn't have done this to you. I really didn't want to do it in the first place..."

"Then why did you do it?" she cuts me. "Why did you give me hope by giving me that stupid interview in the first place?!"

"I really was joking", I reply with a defensive tone. "I didn't think you'd take it seriously! But you did, and then I wanted to make things clear with you but the teacher came in and I couldn't... I'm so so sorry."

She pouts and averts her eyes but quickly looks back at me again.

"Then... You still don't want to be my boyfriend?"

Aish... How come she still asks me out again after what I did?

"Listen..." I start and nervously moisten my lips. "I'll be totally honest with you. Your request is a bit too sudden, and we don't know each other at all. I've had a bad experience once and now I hardly trust people I don't know... And..."

And Donghae is driving me nuts.
 
"What if... we become friends first?" she suddenly asks. "Can we be friends then?"

Friends? Just friends? Sounds good to me.

"Sure!" I beam at her, m

Please log in to read the full chapter