Chapter 31.

The Kiss Dispenser
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hello lovely readers! <3
I'm so so sorry for the late update! :(
I've been so busy lately T.T I need to sleep...

To be honest, I was very doubtful about this chapter... I wasn't sure if I should write it now or later. Finally decided to give it to you now. :)

 

Siwon's POV.

 

"Did you give him the flowers?"

I sigh and avoid his scrutinizing stare.

"I did", I reply monotonously.

"And? How did it go?"

"He refused them."

"Told you", he sniggers happily.

I sigh again. "Yes Hyung, you did."

He smirks and pats my head teasingly.

"Of course he doesn't want flowers. I mean, it's dead obvious he's not the type who likes flowers."

"That's why I told him I would buy him a car but-"

"A car?!" he snaps and starts laughing loudly. "My god! Really Siwon? A car?! Seriously?!"

I try to glare at him, but let's face it. I'm really not good at glaring at people.
What's so funny about it anyway?

"He said he won't take the flowers because he's not a girl. So I just thought I'd give him something more manly..." I mumble, feeling slightly embarrassed.

Hyukjae and the creepy black haired guy laughed a lot too, when I offered that...
Heechul Hyung chuckles again, but manages to calm his laughter. He stares at me with teasing eyes, his usual annoying smirk stretching up his lips. He seems to have a lot of fun right now...

"You really have money to spare, huh", he teases me again.

I shrug. Money has never been a problem for me. I've got tones of it.

"He won't accept a car either", I retort and rub my eyes a bit tiredly. I haven't slept so well lately. I can't stop thinking about him, to the point I'm turning into an insomniac.

"Well, I guess it's a good thing. At least he's not after your money, unlike that ing who keeps trying to seduce you. I gave her a detention yesterday, just to make sure she's wouldn't bother you while you were at the library with your little crush! Hahahaha, I gave her so much work she's nearly cried..."

I glance at my cousin and feel almost sorry for Sooyoung. It's true that she's been particularly insisting, and Heechul Hyung did it to help me, but still... he seems to be enjoying this a bit too much... I think he likes to make his students cry...

"Aish!" he suddenly sighs. "I can't believe you're not using the opportunity I gave you", he almost whines, slapping the back of my head. "I mean, I paired him with you on purpose."

"And I'm really grateful you did, but..."

"Did you at least follow my advices and take advantage at him yesterday at the library?" he inquires slyly and wriggles his eyebrows. I feel my face warming at the memories. "Oh, you did?! Tell, now!"

"I-I touched his t-thigh..." I confess shyly.

"Good, good", he nods. "What else?"

"H-His nape too..."

Heechul stares at me weirdly, raising an eyebrow. "Okaaay... Where did you touch him next? His ?"

"Of course not!" I shout and widen my eyes, my cheeks blushing harder.

"Why not?!!" Heechul shouts back with his husky voice.

I stare at his face for a while. Is he serious? I already did as he told me and touched Kyuhyun, and I thought I had been too far when I touched his thigh. No way I'm gonna touch his !
Even though, I must admit, it is very tempting.

"Okay, whatever", he sighs. "Did you at least enjoy it?"

I blush a bit more and start fidgeting on my chair. It's quite embarrassing to admit, but I really enjoyed it. Having him so close, I could feel his warmth, inhale his intoxicating smell, hear his divine voice. I was so overwhelmed I forgot how intimidated I was.
And when I touched him, it felt so good. So addictive. He turns me into a wolf. I barely recognize myself when I get close to him. It's almost like I am schizophrenic...
Is this the devil, tempting me and trying to turn me into a sinner?
...
Oh Father, forgive me for I have sinned. I have nourished impure thoughts towards Kyuhyun and I can't stop worshipping him. I'm now standing here before you and beg for your forgivn-

"Siwon. Stop. You're creeping me out. Again."

I snap out of my thoughts

Please log in to read the full chapter