Chapter 34.

The Kiss Dispenser
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hmm... I'm so sorry (or maybe not), I'm such a tease (but you love it :D)
LOL "A wild Mimi appeared..." That perfectly fits Zhoumi xD

New chapter! A bit longer this time! ^^
 

Donghae's POV.



I glance at Minnie, whose face is turning dangerously pale as he stares at Kyuhyun with wide open eyes. I grab his hand within mine and press on it in a vain attempt to comfort him but the thick silence surrounding us is soon replaced by a sudden burst of laughters. I snap my head back to Kyuhyun and find him laughing happily with his friend.
W-What's going on?

I look at Sungmin but he seems as lost as me.

"Aigo~, you should see your face right now", Kyuhyun chuckles. "Your expression is priceless!"

"Y-You... W-Wh..."

"It was just a joke", Kyuhyun cuts Minnie, smiling widely. "Actually, Zhoumi is always like that, asking people out and stuff... It's just too funny to see people's shocked face!"

Sungmin starts pouting hard, but he's obviously very relieved, knowing that Kyuhyun wasn't serious and only fooling around. I focus my attention on Zhoumi, who's still chuckling with a smug grin plastered on his face. As soon as he notices it, he looks back at me and smiles a bit more.

"By the way", he suddenly says, his eyes never leaving mine. "You're cute! What's your name, Pretty?" I can't even answer, he moves closer and grabs my chin between his fingers. "Wanna be my boyfriend?"

I widen my eyes in shock and furiously shake my head. My heart only belongs to Hyukjae!!!

"Be careful, that's Hyuk's boyfriend", Kyuhyun snorts.

Zhoumi raises his eyebrows, surprised, and tilts his head, his eyes scrutinizing me from head to toes. I avert my eyes, feeling uncomfortable under his stare, and my hand automatically moves up to my nape, rubbing it nervously.

"Hyukkie's boyfriend, huh?", Zhoumi finally mutters, grinning widely. He steps back, returning next to Kyuhyun. "I thought it was just a joke, honestly. Changmin tells so much crap I don't believe any of it anymore..."

"Well, this time it's true. Donghae is Hyuk's boyfriend, right Donghae?"

I bite my lip and nod, feeling a little blush covering my cheeks again.  

"Awww! So cute!!" Zhoumi squeals and the second late, my face is squeezed between his two giant hands.

"Don't", Kyuhyun sniggers. "Hyuk is ultra possessive."

Zhoumi raises an eyebrow but doesn't let go of my cheeks. "Possessive? Since when? The Hyukjae I know is only possessive with his food!" He looks back at me with suspicious eyes. "Are you his food?"

Oh my god... Someone please save me from this crazy person...

"Since when is Hyukkie even into boys?" Zhoumi goes on, squeezing my face again.

"Since Donghae", Kyuhyun shrugs.

"Omo~, this is so romantic!" Zhoumi squeals. "Donghae, do you realize you turned our little monkey into a ? So, so romantic!!"

"What's romantic about that?" Kyuhyun snorts. "Hey, stop touching him, he's scared!" he adds and shoves Zhoumi aside. I quickly hide myself behind Sungmin, who keeps giggling softly.

"Ok, ok, I got it!" Zhoumi raises his hands in surrender. "Hyukjae's property." Then, he glances at Minnie and smirks. "What about you, Sweetheart? Are you single?" he asks and takes a step towards Minnie. But before he can't even reach my friend, Kyuhyun grabs him by the collar, growling, and pulls him back.

"Can't you just stop jumping on everybody?!" he mumbles and glares at Zhoumi.

A smug smile instantly stretched the boy's lips. "Oh my, oh my... Kyuhyun... Finally..."

"Shut up", Kyuhyun snaps with a warning tone.

"Fine, fine, I won't say anything... Let's talk about it later..." he sniggers and glances at Ryeowook, who is silently watching us with an amused smile. "Oh, another cutie... That one would be perfect for... By the way, where are Hyukkie and Joongwoonie?"

Huh? Who is Joongwoonie?

"Hyuk is gone at his dance class, and Yesung is wandering somewhere in the streets, probably talking to a trash bin or an old lady or both... By the way, we should go before we get late", Kyuhyun mumbles and glances at his watch.

"Yeah, let's go!" Zhoumi shouts enthusiastically.

"Where... I mean... W-What..." Sungmin hesitantly stutters, his eyes traveling from Kyuhyun to Zhoumi.

"Hehehehe-humph!", Zhoumi chuckles until Kyuhyun elbows him hard.

"We're both in the same singing club, we have the same practice schedules", Kyuhyun gently smiles to Sungmin.

Zhoumi bites his lips, obviously trying to repress his laughter, and averts his eyes. Our gaze meet and he smiles at me, silently muttering something like they're cute. I smile back and nod. Finally someone agreeing with me! Kyumin is the best!

"Oh, okay!" Sungmin grins shyly. "I have to go as well, I'm late! Have a nice evening!" he sweetly says before he turns and looks at me. "Don't forget to eat dinner Hae", he whispers and I nod.

Sungmin quickly returns inside the school, shooting one last smile to Kyuhyun. As soon as he's gone, I discreetly move closer to Ryeowook, who calmly wraps an arm around my shoulders.

"Kyuhyun, you are absolutely a-do-ra-ble!" Zhoumi squeals as soon as Sungmin is out of sight.

"Seriously Mimi, shut up!" Kyuhyun grumbling.

"No way! I'm going to enjoy teasing you about this!"

"I hate you."

"You love me."

"I'm leaving now!" Kyuhyun suddenly sighs and softly smiles at me. "See you tomorrow Donghae, Ryeowook..."

"Okay", I nod and smile back. "Bye bye!" I add as he's already walking away, immediately followed by Zhoumi.

"See you soon sweethearts!" the latter shouts to both Wookie and me. "Kyu Baby, wait for me! I'm not done teasing you~!" he giggles and wraps an arm around Kyuhyun neck.

Ryeowook and I watch them until they're out of sight.

"SM students are really something", Ryeowook chuckles and grabs my hand, intertwining our fingers. I nod and let him pull me after him. "I'm not surprised. I always heard about SM High gathering all the most eccentric students of Seoul..."

"Hyukjae is not eccentric", I pout and Ryeowook laughs at it.

"Well, you have to admit he's got that weird fascination for bets..."

"True", I admit.

I'm about to add something when I spot Siwon, standing a few meters away, staring into the void. I chew on my lip and glance at Wookie, who nods. We silently walk up to Siwon. I can't help but feel my heart clench at his expression.

"Hey Siwon", I softly call him.

He jumps and snaps his head up, shocked. "Oh, hi guys", he replies awkwardly.

I feel bad. I haven't talked with him for days, since he had that fight with Minnie... Siwon is my friend, I shouldn't treat him like this...

"Who... W-Who was the guy with Kyuhyun?" Siwon suddenly asks, a little smile on his lips but I know he's faking it. His eyes look really sad right now...

"It's... just one of his friends from SM High", I answer. "They're just friends."  

Even if I want Kyuhyun to choose Sungmin, I can't let Siwon suffer like this, right?

"Oh", he only mutters, but I can see relief in h

Please log in to read the full chapter