Chapter 29.

The Kiss Dispenser
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

As soon as we're out of sight, I stop running and turn around to face Donghae. My smile grows wider as I meet the sight of the brunet grinning happily and giggling, his eyes forming two beautiful crescent moon.

"You really love to , don't you?" he states, amused.

I nod furiously. "Yeah, teasing each other is what we like the best", I smirk. "Sometime, people get confused with our bickering, but we're just playing around."

"Yes, I can see you really like each other", Donghae softly replies, nodding.

"What about me?" a voice I know too well suddenly purrs behind me. "You like me too, don't you?"

I glance over my shoulder and grimace. Creepy Yesung is back. He silently sneaked up to us, without us noticing him until he spoke. Aish, that guy... He's so weird. Is he a ghost or something?
I decide to ignore him and turn back to Donghae, only to find the brunet averting his eyes and pouting. I raise an eyebrow and slightly tilt my head. What's wrong with him? I open my mouth to ask but Yesung cuts me before I can say anything.

"Yah! Why don't you say it!", he mumbles and steps back, moving away from my back until he stands beside us. "You like me too, right?!"

I half glare at him.

"No I don't, you ", I snap and playfully stick my tongue out at him. "I'm not forgiving you for molesting me yesterday."

"Oh c'mon! You loved it!"

"I almost puked", I retort and punch his side, making him yelp and retreat. I then look back at Donghae, who's looking at us with a confused and slightly sulking expression, which is quite insanely cute by the way. "Can you believe he tried to me yesterday morning?" I sigh dramatically and roll my eyes.

" you?" Donghae hesitantly repeats, his eyes traveling back and forth between Yeye and me. "B-But... I saw you k-kiss..."

I widen my eyes in horror and shake my head furiously.

"Are you crazy?!" I snap in shock. "Why would I willingly kiss him?!"

"Y-You didn't?" he asks, a sudden glint of hope glittering in his eyes.  

"Of course I didn't!" I shake my head again and scrunch my nose in disgust. "He's the one who assaulted me! Be careful with that guy, he's got an addiction to people's philtrum", I say and point at my own upper lip. Donghae's face turns into a mixture of relief and guilt, making me slightly frown.

"I must admit yours look absolutely soft", Yesung mumbles and sneakily wrap

Please log in to read the full chapter