Chapter 45.

The Kiss Dispenser
Please log in to read the full chapter

*author shamefully crawls in*

Hey guys... *awkward smile*
Sorry I haven't updated this story for a few weeks... I'll try to update more frequently now (my exams are over) As usual, thank you so much for all the support!
Here's an update, and I'll try to update again during the week (if I manage to)!
 

 

 

 


"And what happened then?" I inquire, my eyes wide open and intensely staring at Minnie.

"Kyuhyun got mad and left", my best friend sighs and his pout deepens before he buries his face into the pillow of my bed, obviously sulking hard.

"Well I can understand why he got mad", Siwon mumbles, still sitting at my desk. "We probably should have asked his opinion before deciding anything..."

I nod.

They just told me everything about Changmin's idea and all that points system thing. I don't know what to think about it. It sounds completely crazy. Hyukjae will probably love it...

...Damn, Hyukjae! I need to get ready for our date!

I stand up from my bed, leaving Minnie's side, and walk to my closet to pick up the clothes I'm going to wear. As I open it and start to rummage for a pair of jean, I can't help but smile widely.
Siwon and Sungmin finally made peace. I'm so happy about it! I was so surprised when my door rang an hour ago and I found the two of them standing in front of my apartment, even more when they came in and began to joke together.
We went to my bedroom and they told me everything that happened yesterday after they followed Changmin. All of this is absolutely weird but at least they made peace. I should thank Changmin next time I see him!

"I'm so happy you aren't fighting anymore", I chirp as I pick up my favorite pair of black jeans. "Even if now, it's Kyu who's mad..."

I turn around and see them exchanging a glance.

"Well", Siwon mutters, running a hand through his short locks. "When we agreed to Changmin's idea, we were actually agreeing to play fair..."

Sungmin nods. "I think we realized that we were both serious about Kyu."

"That's why we will do our best to win his heart, but without being mad at each other."

"No matter who wins in the end, the other has to accept it and we have to stay friends", Sungmin adds and flashes Siwon his best smile.

Siwon quickly smiles back. "No matter how it ends, let's stay friends."

I watch the two of them, inwardly jumping with joy, and a grin creeps up my own face. I'm so happy they're not fighting anymore. It was so hard to see them so upset and mad with each other, and standing in the middle of it and having to choose... I still feel guilty for neglecting Siwon for the last past week...

"In three weeks we'll be fixed", Sungmin sighs.

"Three weeks?" I repeat and slightly tilt my head.

"Changmin's rules say that Kyuhyun has to make up a decision before they leave our school and go back to SM high", Siwon explains as he stands up and goes to sit beside Minnie.

"He can choose before, but their last day in our school will be the deadline", Sungmin adds and rolls on himself to make some more space for Siwon.

"You'd better find a way to soothe Kyuhyun then, because from what you said he got quite pissed off and may end up choosing neither of you", I jokingly comment and smile as they exchange another glance, this time a bit panicked.

"Let's hunt him down today", Sungmin mumbles and Siwon nods. "Ah, wait no, we need to stalk Donghae!" my best friend croons and sits up.

I roll my eyes and turn back to my closet.

"I don't think he'd like it", Siwon tries to reason Min and I quickly nod. I wouldn't like it at all.

"But it's his first date! We need to make sure Hyukjae will treat him good!" Minnie grumbles.

"What are you saying?" I mumble while taking out my blue checkered shirt. "Of course he'll treat me good, he always does..."

"What if he tries to you in some dark and deserted alley?!"

I can't help but blush. I spin around and throw Sungmin a small glare.

"Yah! You can't be serious!" I pout, only to earn a burst of laughter from my two friends.

"Oh Hae, you should see your face!" Minnie giggles.

"Don't get mad, we both know Hyukjae's a nice guy", Siwon smiles sweetly. "I'm sure you'll enjoy your first date."

I smile back, feeling both excitement and anxiety make knots in my stomach. I'm really looking forward for today, and yet I feel a bit nervous about it. I mean, I'm not scared, I know Hyukjae will be as sweet as usual and we'll have fun, but what if I make a fool of myself? What if I can't find a single thing to say? What if I make it awkward?

"Stop thinking so hard, your head is turning red", Sungmin teasingly says before he shots me a serious look. "I can come along if you want..."

I quickly shake my head.

"No!" I pout. "It's my first date, I don't want you to watch over me! And I'm not a baby anymore!"

Su

Please log in to read the full chapter