Chapter 18.

The Kiss Dispenser
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

I frown as I walk to my desk.

Donghae's not here, his seat and the Rabbit's are deserted. I look around, scanning the classroom, but I can't see them. Where is he? Class is about to start... Is he sick? Or is he just late? I hope so...

W-Wait... It's not like I really care, okay?! I'm just curious, I'm not worried... Yeah, I'm just curious...

I sit down and sigh.
I thought about him during the whole weekend. I can't get him out of my head. No matter how hard I try, I just can't. Damn, this guy is driving me crazy... I really hope Junsu will be able to help me figure things out. The only thought of kissing him is weird but...

I shiver in disgust and scrunch my nose.

Sheesh! Yesung, you bastard! You'll pay for that!
Aish! I can't believe he touched me with his dirty lips! I'm tainted now! I should go home and brush my teeth... Yuck! I've got his germs on me! Eeewww! Bloddy disgusting!

How will he pay? He needs to suffer... But I can't think about anything really good. Should I ask Kyu? He always has a lot of creativity when it comes to be nasty.
I look up for him but notice he's not sitting at his desk. I frown. Where the hell is everybody?! Are they skipping class? Can I skip too?

The door abruptly slams open, startling me and my fellow classmates. Kyu walks in. Wow, he looks really pissed off... His face is all flushed and his face is contorted into a furious pout. Oh, wait... Furious or...

Siwon enters the room a second later, smiling widely. He looks on cloud nine. Okay. What the hell happened?
I throw Kyu an inquiring look but he glares at me before he throws himself on his chair and buries is blushing face in his arms, like he does when he wants to sleep.

I see.
I'll let him be for now. I want to stay alive.

The teacher comes in a minute later. I glance at the empty seat beside me. Donghae's still not here. I don't know why but it makes me feel relieved and yet... frustrated. Aish! Those feelings are so annoying!
I ruffle my hair and almost growl.

"We're starting a new chapter today", the teacher starts with a monotonous voice. "Open your book page 440. Here are books for our two new students", he adds and motions me to come get one of the books. I stand up and walk to his desk. "Won't you friend come get his?" he adds with a stern expression, obviously not happy with Kyu still sulking on his desk.

"He's currently menstruating", I reply with a wide smile.

" you", I hear Kyu mumbling from his chair. Kekeke.

"Or maybe is he already pregnant with Siwon's child."

Mwahahahaha!!

"Yah!" Kyu shouts, jerking his head up and glaring at me. Omo~ isn't he blushing harder? I glance at Siwon and wink. Good job man!

"Keep quiet", the teacher snaps and shoves two books in my arms. "Go back to your seat. And I expect no havocs from you."

Tsk. Not funny.

I sigh and nod, discreetly rolling my eyes, before I walk back to my seat. I give one of the books to Kyu on my way and he takes the chance to kick my leg, making me wince in pain. Oh c'mon! Can't joke about anything anymore!

I sit back at my desk, ready to endure the next t

Please log in to read the full chapter