Chapter 39.

The Kiss Dispenser
Please log in to read the full chapter

Update! :D
Seriously, thank you so much for all you support! I love you guys <3

 

Donghae's POV.




I watch him scribbling down something on his notebook, his face carrying a serious expression. He's chewing on his bottom lip and I can't help but stare in awe of him.
He's so handsome. Everything about him is beautiful. I think I can't find him any flaw. I like everything about him.
How did I get so lucky? I still wonder why such a perfect person agreed to date me...

Today was an ordinary day. I woke up at 6'30, as usual. I showered, ate breakfast, walked to school. I sat at my desk and listened to the teachers and took notes. I had lunch at the cafeteria. I went to PE and then to the library, nothing unusual.
And yet, this ordinary day was totally different because of him. Doing ordinary stuff became much more enjoyable. Waking up in the morning made me happy, because I knew I'd see him. Walking to school made me impatient to get to him as soon as possible. Eating lunch with him made my heart feel warm. Running along with him gave me enough strength to keep going. And now, just watching him study is not even boring. I could watch him for hours. Just looking at him makes my heart beat faster, and I feel so happy.

Do you have any idea how happy you make me, Hyukjae?

"Donghae..."

I jump and widen my eyes.
He can't have heard that, can he? I didn't think out loud, right?

"Y-Yes?"

"I think it's almost done now", he looks up at me and shots me his gummy smile.

I feel my cheeks warm up, like they always do when he smiles to me like this.
Is it even allowed to have such a beautiful smile? I swear it will kill me someday. It creates really weird sensations in my stomach...

Huh. Stop staring, Hae. Focus. Focus!

"Really?" I manage to blurt out without stuttering.

He nods and his smile gets even wider.
Are you trying to kill me? Because my heart can't take too much of this, you know...

"An hour or two and it should be completed. I'll do that at home, okay?" he grins. "We did a good job."

I nod and smile back.
Actually, he did almost all the job. I was just sitting there, staring at him...

He starts packing up everything and I can't help but pout. I wish he didn't finish so fast, because then we would have stayed a bit longer together. But he's packing up, and that means he'll go home, and thus I'll have to go back in that empty home as well. I don't want that. I want to stay with him...

"Are you ready?" he softly inquires, and the look he gives me makes my insides melt.

"Yeah", I utter and stand up.

He stands up as well and zips his backpack before throwing it over his shoulder. I slide my own shoulder bag over my head and adjust it on my shoulder. As soon as I'm ready, he holds out his hand for me and I quickly grab it, smiling shyly, as he intertwines our fingers.

Even just holding hands feels incredibly good.
It doesn't feel like that when Sungmin holds my hand...

We quietly exit the library hand in hand. I politely bow to the lady in charge of the library and she kindly smiles back to me. I don't know why people say she's mean. She's always very nice with me...

Hyukjae doesn't speak as we head to the main gate of the school, and I don't speak either. I wish I wasn't so shy around him! Sometimes I'm not, I can speak normally, but some other times, like right now, I just feel really shy.
I guess I still need to learn and get used to all of this... Hyukjae is my first boyfriend after all...

We finally pass the gates and find ourselves in the street. It's getting a bit dark since it's the end of the afternoon, and there's not so much people outside anymore.

I don't want to go home. I want to stay with Hyukjae a bit longer...

"Say Donghae", he suddenly turns his face to me. "Where do you live?"

I blink.

"Just beside the subway station, a few blocks away."

He nods and smiles. "I'll send you home, c'mon."

I feel myself blushing at these words.
Sending me home...
That makes me really happy.

I grin like a fool and nod furiously. He chuckles and leans forward. I freeze as he gently pecks my lips, his lips softly pressing on my mouth. He quickly withdraws, a bit too fast for my liking, but the small contact is enough to bring back the strong tingling feeling in my chest.

He motions me to follow him and I beam at him, quickly complying. I tighten my grip on his warm fingers, enjoying the sensations it gives me. Just something as simple a

Please log in to read the full chapter