Chapter 41.

The Kiss Dispenser
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hi dear readers!
Here's another update :)
I hope this story is not getting boring... sometimes I'm scared things are running too slowly...
Anyway, hope you'll enjoy this chapter! Thank you for your awesome support, as always! <3

 

 

I frown as I keep staring at the screen of my phone, reading the message I just received over and over again.

From: Kyu.
I'm still sick, I'll skip class today too.

Okay. This is weird.
 
He skipped Wednesday afternoon, and then he skipped yesterday, and now he skips today too? He's got to be really sick! Should I go and check on him after school?

Aish, why am I even so worked up? It's not like he's dying or anything. He just caught a cold or something. It just feels weird not to have him around. I guess I'm too used to spend all my school days with him hanging around.

Actually, it went pretty well yesterday. I have to admit I loved spending the whole day with Donghae. Without Kyu teasing me all the time, I could cuddle and kiss Donghae as much as I wanted. He's so cute, I feel I'll never get enough of him.
 
Since the moment he entered the classroom, I was glued to him. We kept smiling to each other during class like retards and holding hands during the class breaks like kindergarten kids. I even stayed with him when his friends joined to talk with him. They're not so bad after all. We joined them for lunch. There was that Jessica girl - a total overprotective nutcase, if you want my opinion- and another one called Sunny, which I found quite nice. Hyoyeon joined as well, I had fun talking with her. Of course Sungmin was there too, and Ryeowook (and Yesung, who seems to follow him everywhere lately). And a guy, Onew was his name, was there too. That one is just hilarious, I swear. Donghae said he also has another friend called Minho, but he got operated on for appendicitis and won't be back before Monday.
Meeting Donghae's friends wasn't so bad, and he really looked happy to spend lunch with them, so I guess I can make some efforts and eat with them on lunch time today too...

After class, Donghae had his soccer practice so I went to the library to finish our paper for today, and then I went to fetch him at the end of his practice. I walked home with him and he seemed pleased about it. I was myself quite happy. Before, I used to think those kind of things were burdening, but I'm surprised at how much I enjoy it now.
Anyway, I realize I actually spent the whole day glued to him, from the morning to the last message I sent him to wish him a good night.
I became just that clingy.

Is it normal that I kinda miss him right now? It's been barely a few hours and yet I can't wait to see him.

I shove my phone back in my pocket and walk faster, the school's building are already in sight.
 
I'm really restless since I woke up this morning. I've felt like that for the past few days but today the feeling is really strong. All this non-smoking thing is getting to me. I want to smoke so badly it's driving me nuts. Even my hands are slightly trembling from the need, and I have this unpleasant lump down my throat.

I speed up and quickly make my way inside the school, passing the gate without greeting the teacher standing next to it. I rush inside the main building and try to stay cool as a few classmates greet me. I manage to greet them back, even offering them a smile, but I don't give them enough time to start a chat. I race up the stairs, secretly hoping that Donghae came earlier than me today. It's almost time for class, he's probably already there. I speed up again, getting impatient to see him. It doesn't take long before I find myself in front of the classroom.

Donghae's there, standing outside the room with Jessica, Sungmin and a few others. As soon as he notices me approaching, he stops talking and flashes me a bright, very adorable smile. I notice the others start chuckling and Jessica even rolls her eyes, but I don't care. I smile back and quickly close up the distance between us.

I grab his face between my hands and bring his lips to mine, capturing his mouth into a soft and innocent kiss. He instantly grasps my shirt and fists it. I feel his lips smiling against mine and a sweet giggle escapes his throat as I keep pecking him.
My body starts to relax and I grin widely into the kisses. Donghae is the only one who can ease that awful rest

Please log in to read the full chapter