Chapter 24.

The Kiss Dispenser
Please log in to read the full chapter

Woah, thanks for all your comments and subs! Let's see who will win Kyuhyun's heart ;D
I seriously love you guys, you're such adorable readers <3

Here's a new chapter! Hope you'll like it ;D

 

Wow.
They really want to kill me. I can feel their glares all over me. Why so much hatred on a early Tuesday morning?
Will I be able to survive the day? I'm not so sure anymore...

I lean a bit more against the wall, desperately trying to fuse with it and hide myself from my new classmates, but it's not working that much so far. I take another long puff on my cigarette. This would usually calm me down. But not today. Today I'm way too nervous.

I should be looking for Donghae. That's what I decided. But Kyuhyun's right, I'm a ing coward. I'm still scared by all those sudden changes in my life. I don't know how to handle it...

I decided to quickly smoke before going to look for him. This is my fourth cigarette.
The glares I receive from the other students aren't very encouraging, I must say...

I sigh.
I need to stop running away. Like, really really need to.

"There he is!" a voice suddenly shouts on my left, making me look up and widen my eyes in horror. A bunch a guys from my class are running in my direction, and they look quite pissed off. "Yah Lee Hyukjae! Come here!!" a girl shouts angrily.

Oh . I should run away, shouldn't I?

I drop my cigarette on the floor and start running in the opposite direction, ignoring the voices yelling at me and ordering me to stop. I run to the main building and enter without wasting a second. I speed, quickly making my way through the hallways, their voices still behind me. I reach the staircase and run up the stairs, harshly pushing everybody on my way. Hey, this is survival right? No mercy!

As I arrive at the third floor, I'm already panting like crazy. , I really need to stop smoking!
I stop for a couple of seconds, trying to catch back my breath. I can't hear the psychopaths anymore. Did I manage to loose them? What do I do now?
I should just go to my classroom. Kyuhyun's probably already there, he'll protect me right? ...Or maybe not.

Anyway, I need to find Donghae.

I sigh again, between my pants, and cautiously make my way through the hallway leading to my classroom. Some more students are glaring at me, but they don't look about to attack me so I just ignore them.

Damn, they really are angry at me, aren't they?

A pang of guilt shoots my chest as I remember how I spoke to Donghae yesterday. I really feel bad for what I said. I feel bad and scared. What if he's really angry and doesn't want to talk to me anymore?

I bite my lip as I find him in the middle of the hallway, standing in front of our classroom with his friends. My eyes travel all over his face. He looks sad, and I feel even more guilty. I take a deep breath and walk toward him. He and his friends didn't notice me yet. I'm only a few meters away from him when another stupid girl suddenly sto

Please log in to read the full chapter