Chapter 38.

The Kiss Dispenser
Please log in to read the full chapter

Update! :D

 

 

 

To: Kyu
Where are you? Class is about to start.

To: Kyu
It's starting now!

To: Kyu
Are you skipping?

To: Kyu
Yah! Why aren't you replying?!

To: Kyu
Where are you?

To: Kyu
I'm gonna kick your if you keep ignoring me!!!!

To: Kyu
Srsly... Where are you? Is everything ok?

To: Kyu
YAH CHO KYUHYUN!!!!

I check my phone again and huff, getting more and more pissed off. Why can't he just reply? And where the is he? He's not the type who skips class (that's more like me), he even goes to school when he's sick... The only occasions he skipped classes were when he had some video game to buy...

I'm not worried or anything, but seriously... I wish he could reply my messages!

I pull out my device and start typing another message when my phone vibrates.

From: Kyu
I don't feel well. I went home.

I frown.
He looked perfectly fine earlier. Did he eat something that made him sick?

To: Kyu
Want me to skip and crash at your house?

I know I'm supposed to go at the library with Donghae after class but I'm sure he won't mind... After all, if Kyu is sick, better not let him all by himself, right?

From: Kyu
No, I want to sleep. Don't bother me.

Aisshhh! I wanted to be nice for once... Fine then, just sleep you ungrateful brat!

Well, it's not like I could have skipped class so easily anyway. I mean, we're having PE right now and we're already running, like we did last week. How is it even possible to skip in these conditions? With that raccoon teacher who has his eyes everywhere, making sure we keep running.

By the way, he keeps staring at me, I think he noticed I was playing with my phone...

I give him my best innocent expression as I pass him. He raises an eyebrow and gives me a weird look but doesn't say anything.

As I keep running, I look around, trying to find Donghae. I finally spot him on the other side of the running track, and Sungmin is a few meters behind him. I smile. He's cute when he runs.
I speed up. Funny how easy I can do that. I already have a good stamina and everything, but today I have this weird feeling that my breathing is a bit lighter than usual. Is it because I didn't smoke today?

It still takes me a couple of minutes before I manage to catch up with Donghae. As soon as I'm beside him, I slow down and start running at his pace. He gives me a surprised look and then smiles, his cheeks covered by a small shade of pink due to his physical effort.

I seriously feel like eating him up right now.

I avert my eyes but stay by his side as we keep running. I can't help but glance at him from time to time, and smile back whenever he beams at me. After some time, I don't really pay attention to my body, who starts to feel tired, and I get a bit startled when Donghae suddenly stops. It takes me a few seconds to process the information. When I do, I stop as well and spin around. I walk up to Donghae, who is now standing next to Kangin. That's when I notice half of my classmates stopped as well.

"You did well, Donghae", the raccoon pats his hair.

I scrunch my nose.
Yah, don't touch. Mine.

"T-Thanks", he manages to say between his pants.

"You too, Hyukjae", the teacher turns to me and gives me an appreciative nod. "Not tired?"

I shake my head. Well, I kinda feel tired, but I could have kept running a bit more.
I move closer to Donghae and just stand beside him as he tries to catch his breath back. I hope he doesn't mind me being a bit clingy like that... I know I hated it when my previous girlfriends were clingy, always sticking around me, never giving me space... Funny how things are different with Donghae. Now I'm the one being clingy.

"Okay!", Kangin suddenly shouts for everyone to listen. "Like I said earlier, class stops earlier today. So just stretch yourself and then you can leave."

Oh wow! Seriously?!

"Why?" I blurt out, looking around me. All my classmates don't seem surprised at all. They're just chit-chatting happily.

"You were busy with you phone when he said it", Donghae then sweetly says. Oh. Maybe I was indeed. "Today, the Chinese martial art team has a special practice, so we can leave a bit earlier."

I nod and keep stretching my legs. My eyes move to Sungmin, who's been really quiet since he came back from lunch. I wonder if he feels sick too? Maybe he knows why Kyu doesn't feel well? I should ask him.

"Hey, Sungmin", I call him. He snaps his head up and gives me a startled look. I chuckle. "I was wondering, do you know why Kyu went home? He said he doesn't feel well. Did he eat something bad?"

I raise an eyebrow as I watch Sungmin's face tu

Please log in to read the full chapter