Chapter 3.

The Kiss Dispenser
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hi my dear readers!
I'm so so sorry for not updating this for almost a month! I've been so busy in December I could barely sleep :(
Anyway, I'm sorry! I'll update more frequently from now on! :)

Thank you so much for subscribing and commenting!
I'm glad you like Yesung! ^^ I like him too, I'll try to add more of him!
And why is Hae kissing people? Hmmm... surprise! (still trying to figure that out myself xD)

Anyway, here's chapter 3!
 

 

 

"Good morning Monkey! How did you get here? Did someone leave your cage open?"

"Hmmm... Roses are red, violets are blue, I have five fingers, the 3rd one's for you."

"Well, roses are red, violets are blue, God made me with a brain, why not you too?"

"You know Kyu, let's play house. You be the door and I'll slam you."

"You know Hyuk, if we did it the other way, that would be animal abuse."

"Dude, I'd really love to slap you, but stains."

A giggle on my right cuts us as Kyu is about to retort. I glance at the brunet sitting at his desk beside mine, looking at us with a huge goofy grin. I frown. Aish, I had forgotten about The Freak. Looks like he's enjoying our sweet greetings session.
I roll my eyes and motion Kyu to just ignore the guy. Let's pretend he's not here, that should be good enough.

"So, are you ready for the game?"

"Of course I am", Kyu retorts and smirks. "And since I'm in a good day, I'll let you start."

"Cool!" I shout excitedly. "Then let's start this smoothly. I dare you to tease our next teacher without getting punished or thrown out of the class."

"Hmm, okay!" Kyuhyun smiles and gives me a high five, sealing the beginning of our game.

He walks back to his own desk and lazily throws himself on his chair. I can't wait to see him in action. I must admit I really enjoy seeing him tease people. The brat is so sly, deceitful and perfidious, people can't do anything against him...

"You're playing dare games?" a soft voice asks from beside me, making me sigh.

"Yup!" I reply as I glance at the brunet.

"Sounds funny!" he cutely grins.

I smile widely and his eyes immediately focus on my lips. Huh? ...Is it me or is he blushing? ! Did I show my gummies again? Aish, I'm so ashamed of them! He's probably thinking I look stupid and ugly right now!

"Erhh... Enjoy the show then!" I say, trying to distract him from my awful smile.

His eyes look up at mines and he grins a bit more. The loud sound of a slamming door makes me jump and turn my head towards the noise. I watch the teacher walking in the room and reach his desk. Another smile creeps up my face as I recognize the young teacher Kyu and I met yesterday. Mr Park, wasn't it? History teacher.

Poor guy. Kyu's gonna eat him for breakfast.

"Hi everyone!" Mr Park gently greets us with his dimpled smile. "Open your book, please, chapter 14."

All my new classmates immediately open their book at the right page and take out some paper to take note. Mr Park gives Kyu and I a book each and I slowly open it but my eyes keep on watching carefully my friend. I wonder how he'll do this...

"As you can see, we're going to study the beginning of Choson's period today. As the Koryo Kingdom influence declined, Koreans leaders competed for power. Japanese pirates raided the coasts of Korea. General Yi Song-Gye rose to prominence due to his successes against the pirates. He gained enough support to establish a new Korean kingdom, Choson, which took place from 1392 to 1910. Now, when Choson came up, one major change appeared. Can anyone tell me about it?"

Kyu raises his hand and I get all tense on my chair, trying to keep my poker face but my mouth slightly stretches up in excitement.

"Yes, Mr Cho?"

"The Choson kingdom adopted Confucianism as its officials doctrine, replacing Buddhism as the state religion."

"Exactly", Mr Park grins.

Oh, I see. Ingratiating yourself with the teacher, then attack when unexpected. Smart Kyu, smart.

"Under the Choson Kingdom, Korea became a model Confucian state. During the reign of King Sejong the Great, a significant breakthrough in communication occurred : the invention of Hangul in 1443. Yes, Mr Cho?"

I look at Kyu, who raised his hand again.

"Why?"

"What do you mean why?" Mr Park asks and raises an eyebrow.

Ahah, there it goes!

"Well, I just mean it. Why?" Kyuhyun seriously repeats, and I honestly admire his self control. If I didn't know about the dare, even I would believe he's serious.

"Be more specific, please", Mr Park patiently asks.

"Hmm... Sorry, can't. Never mind!" Kyuhyun sighs and leans back on his chair. "Please go on."

Mr Park stays frozen for a few seconds before he hesitantly goes on with his lesson. I keep on looking at Kyu, then at the teacher, enjoying the situation. I can see the others students are a bit shocked by what just happened. They really aren't fun. At least The Freak seems to find it funny.

The class goes on and Kyu keeps on continuously asking why?
I can see Mr Park's slowly getting annoyed, but he always keeps cool and answers all my best friend's stupid questions. As for myself, I just sit behind my desk, hiding my wide smile behind my book, sometimes giggling like an idiot.

"Mr Cho, are you trying to make me angry?" Mr Park suddenly snaps.

"Kind of", my friend replies a second later.

"And why would you do that?" the teacher sternly asks.

"Because you're really cute when you smile. It's distracting me."

Oh.My.God! Pwahahahahaha!!! Kyu, I love you!

Mr Park looks at him for a couple of seconds, clearly surprised. If only I could take a picture of his priceless face!
Beside me, I can hear The Freak softly giggling.

"You'll stay at the end of the class, Mr Cho", Mr Park sighs.

"Don't say it in public. I don't think it's ethically moral for teachers and students to date, so we'd better be more discreet about this", Kyuhyun seriously states and Mr Park's eyes widen.

My head painfully crashes on my wooden desk as I try to hide my face and desperately not to laugh out loud. I think I just release a squeak there, didn't I?
I can't see anything but I hope nobody noticed me. Luckily I'm in the back, it should be okay.

It takes me some time to calm down. When I finally raise up my head, the class is going on as if nothing had happened. Mr Park looks unperturbed and keeps on teaching his students about the Choson settlement. Kyu is back to his quiet self.
He discreetly glances at me and raises an eyebrow. I smile widely and gives him a thumb up, meaning I'm satisfied and his dare is completed. He rolls his eyes and his attention goes back to our teacher.

I chuckle but soon turn my gaze on my right, feeling a stare on me. And I

Please log in to read the full chapter