Chapter 32.

The Kiss Dispenser
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hey! New chapter for you! <3
I can't believe I have so much subs and comments... ç_ç thank you so much! I love you <3

Hehe... Here you go with a full Eunhae chapter ;D
 

In other circumstances, I would have enjoyed this class.
I've never been into foreign languages, and thus I at English, Japanese and Chinese. Well, I remember the grammar and the words, but I can't manage to speak. I think it's just that... my tongue refuses to speak anything else than Korean.

This teacher is actually pretty cool. His name is Hangeng. He can't speak Korean properly, which is quite hilarious, especially when he tries to make us to shut up. Dun tok! Dun tok! Supposed to mean Don't talk... Pwahahaha!!

Despite his awful accent, he's cool. His way of teaching is the one I'm used to. He doesn't ask us to dumbly write down what he says, instead he makes us talk (or at least, try to talk). This is much more lively than the other classes we had the past week!

Donghae is really good, by the way. He's not fluent, and of course he has a thick accent, but he can speak long sentences without hesitating too much, and almost without making mistakes.
Every time the teacher asks me to talk, Donghae helps me.

Right now, we are actually practicing by pairs and of course I've been paired with Donghae, since he's my desk neighbor. He's practicing seriously while I'm just looking at him. I can't help, he's just too cute when he smiles like that...

Like I said, in other circumstances, I would really have enjoyed this class. But I'm ing restless. Damn, I want to smoke!
It's only been a few hours, how can I be in this state of need so fast?! This bet is stupid, there's no way I will win. I'm not even sure I'll pass the day... I want it so bad...

I take a deep breath and exhale, trying to calm down, but it doesn't work.

"Are you okay?" Donghae asks, slightly frowning.

"Yeah", I mumble. "I just really need to smoke right now", I admit and click my tongue, annoyed against myself.

"Oh", he only replies and purses his lips.

Damn... Is he disappointed? I wouldn't blame him. I mean, this is pathetic. Is Kyu right, am I really that weak? I can't give up so easily, right? Nope, I can't. Definitively not. Kyuhyun would be too glad if I did.

"Here", Donghae's soft voice pulls me out of my thoughts.

I look back at him and meet the sight of his dazzling smile. I just stare at his grinning face for a while, hypnotized, until my brain starts working again and makes me notice that his arm is stretched and his hand offering me something. My eyes travel to is palm and I slowly pick the little candy he's offering me.

"Maybe that will help", he smiles widely as I keep staring at the candy.

I look back at him and a warm feeling spread through my body. I smile back, happy, and shove the piece of sugar in my mouth.

"Thank you."

It feels good to have someone supporting you when you need it. This isn't much but the intention just touched my heart deeply. As the candy slowly melts on my tongue, the need of tobacco regresses and Donghae's grin makes me forget about my dependence.

I just find myself staring at him and he averts his eyes a bit shyly, a little smile still stretching his lips. I can't believe I'm dating him... Actually, it goes against my own convictions. Not only is he

Please log in to read the full chapter