Chapter 11.

The Kiss Dispenser
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

"Kyuhyun got himself a boyfriend."

"Did he?"

"Shut up! I didn't!" Kyu hisses. "Who are you talking to, anyway?!"

"Yep! His name is Choi Siwon!" I smirk and dodge Kyu's hand trying to catch my cell phone. "The guy even wrote him a poem..."

"Please, Hyuk... Please tell me you're not talking to Changmin..."

"Cute. Can you put this on high speaker? I wanna talk to him..."

"Sure!" I grin widely and quickly press the high speaker button. Haha, I'm going to have a bit more of fun. "Okay, he can hear you."

"Kyu? Do you hear me?"

"Noooo!" Kyu whines, and I burst out laughing.

"Hey, my little Casanova! Hyukkie told me you got yourself a desperate soul willing to date you? Finally you'll get laid! Are you happy?"

"Shut the up! This is not going to happen!" Kyu growls, blushes and angrily kicks my leg -all at the same time.

"Ouch!" I shout in pain but still smile like a fool. It's worth it. Changmin really knows how to tease Kyu.

"I'm confused though! What the hell happened to that guy's brain? I mean... Does he know you're a sadistic ?"

"Yah! Who are you calling a ?"

Did he just unconsciously admit he's a sadist?

"C'mon Kyu! You have to admit your existence is the proof God has some twisted sense of humor..."

"Yah!" Kyu shouts, but I can sense he's getting a bit amused now.

"Aaahh! I'm so curious now! I think I need to see that foolish guy with my own eyes!"

"What?" Kyu suddenly starts to panic. I guess he's right to do so, knowing Changmin this is going to turn wild.

"I'll be waiting for you at the end of your classes!"

"No! Don't!" Kyu shouts again, now half panicked and half desperate.

"Cool!" I cheer happily. Oh, I'm so looking forward to this!

Kyu glares at me and try to catch my phone again, but I easily dodge his attack.

"Don't you dare do it!" he yells with his most threatening tone, his eyebrows angrily furrowed.

"Hmm... I love dares~" Changmin's voice echoes through my phone before he hangs up, just like that.

I burst out laughing while Kyuhyun furiously stomps on his feet like a kid. I'm still laughing my off when he suddenly kicks my said . My body flies under the shock and crashes against the wall but I still can't stop laughing.  

"What did you do? Do you hate me so much?!" Kyu starts whining, kicking my again.

Oh, sweet revenge. I can never get enough of this blissful feeling.

"You know I love you, like I'd love my own brother", I reply, wiping off the tears on the corner of my eyes. "I'm just giving you some pay back..."

"You'll pay for this!" Kyu mumbles and pouts, rather childishly.

I beam at him and chuckle as he throws his tongue out to me.
Being fooled around and then make the other pay, that's the story of our lives. We've been like this for years now and I guess we'll never stop. Our friendship is based on this and, as weird as it can sound, we like it this way. We're really close. I guess this is what people call 'tough love'.

"Let's go back to class", I eventually sigh as I glance at my phone. Only a few minutes left before our two final hours.

Kyu just mumbles something and takes the lead back to our classroom. We both suddenly turn silent, and probably a bit nervous. Well, I'm getting nervous for sure, but I could bet Kyu's too. I think he's freaking out. That Choi Siwon guy will be there. Haha, Shy-Kyu is just awesome.

Aish, but who am I to talk? Just thinking about Donghae makes my stomach clench without reason. This is the first time I feel like this. I can't understand what's going on with me... I'm so confused right now.

I enter the classroom and my eyes instantly look for him. I spot him sitting at his desk, quietly chit-chatting with the Rabbit. Huh, here it goes again. My tummy feels weird. I just keep on watching him as I walk to my desk, trying to figure out why my body reacts when it sees him. Small shivers. Fast heartbeats. Stomach clenching. I shouldn't feel this way, should I?
But knowing he likes me makes me feel weird...

He stops talking as he finally notices me and beams at me. Huh. It's getting worse... I gulp but manage to get back to my senses. I smile back and take my seat without showing any sign of how troubled I am. As soon as my lands on the chair, the bell rings and all the students rush into the room.

"Neh, Hyukjae", Donghae softly calls me.

"Hmm?" I reply distractedly without looking at him, trying to ease my racing heartbeats.

"We have chemistry now and we have a test." Damn, why is his voice so soft and sweet? I glance at him. He's looking at me with his big innocent eyes and a slightly concerned expression painted on his face. "Maybe should you talk to the teacher. He's nice, he probably won't mind if you skip the test?" he adds and cutely tilts his head.

"Huuuhh..." I blink my eyes and snap out of my contemplation. "Yeah, huh... It should be okay. I don't mind doing the test", I reply and avert my eyes. , was I just dumbly staring at him?

"Oh, okay", he gently says, and I'm sure he's still looking at me. Why does he keep on staring at me all the time? It's making me so nervous...

I forget about Donghae when Siwon enters the classroom. I see Kyu's body suddenly getting all tense and I know he took notice of the tall guy's presence. Oh my, this is getting more and more interesting!

Siwon goes to sit at his desk but his eyes are glued on Kyu, who stubbornly keeps on staring at his desk, avoiding any eye contact. I watch the scene intently, waiting for something to happen. Eventually, Kyu slightly raises his head, probably trying to steal a glance at Siwon but we both see

Please log in to read the full chapter