Chapter 44.

The Kiss Dispenser
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hi everyone! :)
Sorry I made you wait! I still managed to write this down for today! Happy birthday, fishyeknom! <3

As always, thank you so much for subbing, commenting and upvoting! You guys are awesome!!! :D

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun's POV.
 

 

What's taking him so long? I swear, it's been like three hours since he went to buy those freaking drinks for us. Where did he go to get them? Busan or what?
I glance at my phone. It's been only twenty minutes, but it feels like an eternity to me.
Tsk. I'm fed up, if he doesn't show up in the next five minutes I'll just go home.

I mean, what's the point of dragging me out to help me get some fresh air, if he leaves me alone here? I've got nothing against play areas, except when it's full of those annoying kiddos wailing around, but seriously what do I look like, sitting on that swing like a five years old child?  

I sigh and throw another glare at the small boy staring at me a few meters away. He's been doing that since Changmin left... Seriously, how long does he plan on just looking at me? Where are his parents for god's sake?

"Yah! Can you stop staring at me?" I suddenly bark, trying to scare him, but he just keeps looking at me with an expressionless face.

"I'm waiting", the kid only replies with his tiny high-pitched voice.

"Waiting for what?" I frown.

"You're big and heavy, you'll break the swing", the boy mutters and I stare at him with disbelief.

"You little brat, you wanna die?!", I hiss.

He instantly turns around and starts running in the opposite direction.
Aish, that's why I don't like kids and their big mouth! I'm not big and heavy! Pfff! Maybe Hyuk told once or twice that I have a big ... but that's just because he likes to brag about his skinny body, that bastard! My ain't big! My is just fine! If it wasn't, Mimi wouldn't be pinching it all the time!

I'm not big and heavy, for god damn's sake!

... this, I'm going home now!

I stand up, grimacing when the swing chair creaks from the loss of my weight. I pout and click my tongue, glaring at the swing. Huffing, I spin around and walk away, not caring about Changmin anymore. That idiot probably found himself some chick to hit on and forgot about me.

I'm about to walk out of the small park when a loud voice shouts from behind me.

"Yah! You there! Stop!"

I glance over my shoulder and frown as I watch a guy approaching, his face showing off an angry expression. He looks older than me but just by a few years, and he's definitively more big and heavy than me. I turn around, wondering what he wants, and that's when I spot the kid from earlier, toddling after him.

That damn little demon...

"What?" I grunt, pissed off.

"You threatened my brother, you dickhead?!" the guys snaps angrily, quickly closing up the distance between us and harshly grasping my collar.

"I didn't threaten him, you moron", I calmly snap back, trying to hide my nervousness. I'm not good when it comes to fist fighting... I need to get out of this but my pride won't let me just run away.

Damn, that useless pride of mine.

"He said you threatened to kill him!" the guy growls, now holding my shirt with his two hands, pulling me up. Luckily, I'm quite tall and my feet don't leave the ground.

"He said I was fat, I just told him to off!" I retort, my hands moving up to claw his big ones in a vain attempt to make him let go of my cloth.

"Well, you know what people say", he snorts. "Of the mouths of babes and lings comes the truth", he sniggers and tightens his hold of me.

"What did you say, bastard?!" I growl and then, without really realizing what I'm doing, I give him a headbutt.

Our forehead collide violently and he releases a loud cry of both pain and surprise. He lets go of me and steps back, and I hiss as pain spreads through my head. I raise a hand and press it against the small throbbing lump where my skin is already swelling up.

"You little piece of !" the guys roars and pounces on me.

He grabs me by the neck, making me gasp, and lifts his other hand to punch me. I close my eyes by reflex and my whole body tenses, ready to receive the blow. But nothing comes. Instead of the expected pain, I feel him jump and gasp before he releases me.

When I open my eyes, I'm surprised to see him kneeling on the ground, arms wrapped around his stomach and pain painted all over his face. It takes me a long second before I notice Sungmin standing beside me, leg still in the air. I watch him in awe as my brain slowly registers what's happening.

"Are you okay?" another voice speaks and then two soft and warm hands cup my face, turning my head on the other side.

I meet the worried eyes of Siwon and drown into them. I can't help but dumbly stare at him as he checks on me, his gaze moving up to my forehead. One of his hands moves up to push my hair out of my eyes and reveal the bump forming above my eyebrow. I shiver as his fingers gently brush the sensitive spot,

Please log in to read the full chapter