Chapter 47.

The Kiss Dispenser
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hi everyone!

First, I'm sorry I didn't update for a while. The reason why I'm updating today is because I had a sudden rush of inspiration.
To be honest, I can't deal having too many stories at the same time. That's why I decided to complete those which are almost finished, and then come back this one. Can you wait for me? ;A;

Secondly, thank you so much for all the support you're giving to this story! I passed the 1000subs and I seriously can't express how happy you make me! Thank you <3<3<3

So here comes the update. Do you even remember what happened in the previous chapter? It's been so long -______- Sorry...
 

 

 

 

 

Donghae's POV.

 

 

 

Hyukjae is still squeezing my hand tightly, our fingers are intertwined and I hold onto him as if my life depended on it. I'm so scared. I'm scared that, if I let go of his hand, he'll change his mind and leave me for real.

I really screwed this time. I made Hyukkie cry, I really did. I hurt him because I doubted him. And now I'm so scared that things will never get back to what they used to be.

Of course, Hyukjae pretends he's over it, but I can feel the tension is still there. He said he likes me, I believe him, I really do. He even took me to this girl and kissed me in front of her. I can feel myself blushing again just thinking about it, about the way he claimed me in front of her. And every time I think about his words, when he said he likes me or when he told them never to hurt me again, my heart starts racing.

He's so strong, and I'm so weak. Why did I even doubt him?

He's acting like nothing happened, but I'm not stupid, I can feel he's still hurt. He holds my hand but his body is tense. He smiles but sometimes he avoids my gaze. He doesn't speak so much. Not that he usually is too talkative, but I can feel he's a bit absent-minded. He's obviously still thinking about it.

I don't know what to do. The mood is a bit spoiled, there are awkward silences between us, as if something was broken. I really ruined everything.

We've been walking for twenty minutes already. He didn't tell me where we're going, and I'm too busy dealing with my guilt to care about it. Every time I try to create a conversation, he just smiles and nods, but never really responds to me. I know he's still upset over what happened, and it only makes me feel even more guilty.

What should I do? This is not the perfect date I had imagined. This is not how things were supposed to turn out. What should I do? I want things to get back at how they were before, I don't want this tension between us.

"Hyukkie, are you still mad at me?" I mutter, breaking another of those heavy silences.

"No, I'm not mad."

Liar, you're not even looking at me.

"I'm sorry I made you upset", I feel my lower quivering and I look down at my feet.

He stops walking and slightly turns to face me. His free hand comes to grab my chin and he forces me to look up at him. I comply and raise my face, our gaze meet each other and I lose myself into his deep black orbs.

"I'm not mad at you", he repeats softly. "But I can't deny I'm upset with what happened. I'm upset with Sully and her fr

Please log in to read the full chapter