The real Ending

My happy Ending

 Donghae didn’t stop kissing me from my lips to my neck then back to my lips again, while caressing my body. He was like a beast that was angry and thirsty of my body. LOL


I tried to stop him from time to time but he keeps on ignoring my attempts. I also tried to resist his charisma and temptation but I wasn’t able to because all the things that he did to me were just too intense.


He tried to my dress but he was unsuccessful. He attempted again but the same result happened. He was really distracted and suddenly stopped kissing me. He went to my back and forced himself to it.


“Is it broken?” I asked him.


“Aish! Why do things like this suddenly happen when the right moment comes?!” he suddenly complained.


“Wait. Don’t break it.” I stopped him when he was about to forcefully open it.


“I’ll just buy you a new one, okay?”


“No. it’s the sentimental thing I’m after for. Let me change for a while” I said and moved away from him.



“how can you change when it’s broken?”



“just.. let me do it.” I said and walked towards the bathroom. I opened the closet and saw 2 pair of pajamas and a couple shirts. Those things just made me realize how corny Sulli and Henry were.



I took the clothes that was for me and placed it on the sink. I ped my dress and to my surprise, it wasn’t really broken.



“Mi Young! I can’t wait any longer!” Donghae suddenly yelled from the outside.



“just be patient, okay?” I said and continued changing.


“I’m patient, really but not now. That thing is affecting me big time, and why do you have to change when I’m still going to remove that later?”


“Just… please just do something else.”


“I can’t. I want you now. I’m going in!”


“I’m done. I’m going out now!” I told him.



I went out of the bathroom and caught him taking a sip of the wine (which contains )


“Yah! Why did you drink that again?!”


“I just got thirsty.”


“why didn’t you drink water instead?”



He went near me, caressed my face and said,


“Let’s just go back to where we stopped.” Then started kissing me intensely again.


He caressed my upper body which led him to undressing me. I found out that it was no use to change at all. LOL



Anyways, when we were about to do the real thing, I suddenly remembered that we should at least use a , for safety measures.


“Donghae! Look for a ”


“No need to use ”


“I don’t wanna get pregnant yet.”


“don’t worry, you won’t be if it’s your first time.” He assured me and went back to business.


*****8 WEEKS AFTER********


I suddenly felt dizzy while Donghae and I were having our breakfast in our house. (it was actually his house in Hwaseong)


“Are you alright?” he asked me as he poured coffee to my cup.


“I think I’m sick” I told him.



“You wanna go to the hospital?”


“ I think I can still handle it.” I assured him. But just a few minutes after, I felt something really bad that made me want to throw up.


I immediately ran towards the bathroom with Donghae following me.



“I think we should go to the hospital right now.” He told me just after I vomited. I just nodded and prepared myself.


When we arrived in the hospital, the doctor asked me a lot of questions and but gave me just a few tests. After a few minutes, the doctor asked me and Donghae inside his office.


“Congratulations! You are 7 weeks pregnant”

I was so dumbfounded by his news. I honestly couldn’t believe it. How can it be when all this time we use contraceptive.. except for our first night.
I was still in disbelief while Donghae was in great happiness. I can’t accept it yet but I don’t wanna be selfish.


Both of us went out of the doctor’s office when suddenly, tears flowed on my face.



“Mi Young?” he was surprised on my reaction but he still tried to comfort me by caressing my face and wiping my tears.



“I remembered you said I’m not gonna be pregnant!” I told him in a cracked voice.



“I’m sorry. I’m really sorry. I thought you wouldn’t. But aren’t you happy that we’re already having our baby?”


“I am. But I don’t think I’m ready yet.”


He looked into my eyes and caressed my chin.


“I’m not ready too. But I’m willing to learn with you. We’ll try our best to be great parents to our child. I’m so happy that God gave me another miracle after having you.” he said as he kissed me on the forehead.


There felt assured by the words he uttered. He didn’t assure or promise me anything but I felt that I couldn’t ask anything more as long as he is on my side.


This is the real peak of my happiness with my husband. This is the ending of how overcame our obstacles and fulfilled our destiny. Now, another journey will begin but this time, it’s not only the two of us.