Donghae's mom

My happy Ending

Here’s the other chapter. Comment Please!
****************************************

I was really nervous when I heard that I will be meeting Donghae’s parents. We’re not even official (I mean official couple) yet but I’m already meeting his parents? Oooh my!!

“do we really have to go to Donghae? Can we just go somewhere else?” I told Dongahe.

“why? Donghae is great and it’s the safest place for now”

“Well, it’s not that I doubt the safety or beauty of the place..but.” before I could finish my words, he suddenly laughed.

“you’re afraid to meet my parents?!” he looked at me and smiled.

“Of Course not! I met your mom once, during the PTA meeting” I lied.

Honestly, I was scared of his Mom, she looked really scary during the PTA meeting. She even scolded me when I bumped at her car.

Wah! I can never forget that moment.

“really? So, what can you say about her?” he asked.

So, can you tell me how can I answer him? I just said his mother is scary right? Urgh!

“well, she’s, uhm,.pretty and,.” I paused.

“I’d be honest now. No offense, alright? I’m scared of your mom. I once remembered she scolded me for bumping her.” I answered honestly.

“really? How many times did you meet her?”

“ahh. Once.” I said.

“hmmm.(he nodded) Ah, here we are!” Donghae said and then he parked his car.

“we’re here?! That fast?!” I asked him.

“yeah. Come on.. let’s go out!” he said and went out of the car. He then opened the door for me and I went out.

I wasn’t surprised when a lady, looking at her mid 50’s approached us.

“Haeyi!!” the lady shouted then went near him and hugged him.

“how have you been? I never saw you for the last couple of months huh?” the lady said.

“mom, I’m sorry. I got really busy in Seoul” he said.
That was his mom? The lady, doesn’t exactly looked like the lady I saw before.

How did that happened?!

“ah! Mom, this is Mi Young, my fiancé “ he said,

Wait! What? Fiancé? Me?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“Ahhh.. so you are Hwang Mi Young? It’s so nice to meet you dear” his mom said to me then hugged me.

How did his mom know my complete name?!

I so have a lot of questions!

“come on in, both of you must be tired from the trip!” his mom said and then went inside first.

I hit Donghae’s tummy as hard as I can.

“yah! How dare you say fiancé?!” I said in very slow voice.

He was caressing his own tummy as he answered me.

“Do you think she’ll believe were just friends?” he said.

I was really hurt. Friends? So we were just friends after all that has happened?!

I just stared at him at that moment, I wanted to say something but suddenly his mom came back.

“what are you two still doing there? Come on.” She said and went near me.

She led me inside their house and introduced me to everyone.
Well, it was everyone. I was shocked when I entered the house because I saw tons of house maids.

Their house looked old outside, but inside, it was absolutely fantastic. There were glamorous ceiling lights and expensive decors. It was almost the same as our house in New York.

“everyone, this is Mi Young, Donghae’s fiancé. Soon she’ll already be part of the family, so treat her well. Okay?” his mom told them and they all said yes.

“come on dear, let’s go to your room so that you could rest” she said. (Donghae suddenly vanished into thin air)

We went to a room which looked like a male’s room. It was really clean (opposite from a regular male’s room) and all were in order.

“I wasn’t able to prepare this room that much because Haeyi didn’t tell me that both of you were coming” his mom said.

“oh, no! it’s great.”

“this is Donghae’s room, he sleeps here every time he comes home”

“really? Ah. Can I ask a question, ma’am?”

“Oh dear, you can call me ‘mom’, sooner or later I’m going to be your mom anyway.”

It was really awkward. I haven’t called anyone like that except my own mom. And besides, I’m not actually his fiancé.

“mom” I said with all awkwardness.

“yes, dear, what was your question?”

“why did Donghae studied in Seoul and not here?” I asked.

“well, it was all because of his dad. His dad loved him very much that he wants Donghae to be where he is.” She answered.

“ahhh..okay. thanks! And by the way, where will I sleep?” I asked.

“here”

“what about Donghae?” I asked again.

“Mi Young, I’m not like any other mom. I’m open to things like you two sleeping together. ah! now i remembered the times when Haeyi's dad and i were at the same age you were!” She said.

“but..” I protested.

Why does sharing a room with him always happen all the time?!

“well, I have to go. I still need to prepare for dinner. You just go and rest. Okay?” she said as she walk towards the door.

“ahh, mom? Do you know where Dongahe is?” I asked again.

“he’s most probably in his “secret place” right now”
“secret place?”

She nodded. “well, it’s not that secret after all. All of us know where it is.”

“ahh”

“so, you rest. Alright?” she said those words and eventually went out of the door.

“Donghae’s mom was really warm. I wonder how his dad would treat me.” I told myself.

 

Then I suddenly remembered Donghae, I wondered what his secret place looks like.

*****************************************
I’m sorry, the story getting boring.. I’ll try my best to put back the comedy in it.. sorry, sorry!