moved again

My happy Ending

My mind was still processing at that time, once again, there was a debate going on inside me.

“Mi Young? Can’t prove it? I won’t force you to do it. It’s okay.” Donghae said.

“No, I can” I said, I was a bit determined by then.

I threw off all my hesitations and grabbed Donghae’s face near my face and kissed him.

I thought he would be satisfied by just pressing our lips together, but he wasn’t, literally.

He kissed me, (he did more than just pressing our lips, you know what I mean) and I liked it. Hahaha!

While we were kissing, he slowly led me inside of my room. (we were kissing while walking)

Then we reached the bed. Shoot! If you could just imagine how nervous I was when we reached the bed! I know, I definitely know, something will happen.

I am so against PMS but his lips were so tempting. I couldn’t stop myself but continue kissing him.

He was already touching my back (under my shirt! He was literally touching my skin, my body!)

He then took off his lips from mine; it was very great opportunity to stop myself, but I gave in to temptation and wanted more from him.

He removed his shirt. Holy Crap! He was so hot! Oh my gosh! He then went back in kissing me,

Suddenly, out of nowhere, a voice suddenly yelled.

“WHAT’S THIS?!”

We stopped and looked where the voice came from, and I was so embarrassed, afraid and nervous when I saw my dad!

***FAST FORWARD***

My dad got really mad with what he saw earlier and because of that, he called Donghae’s parents and my mom. My parents, Donghae’s parents, Donghae and me stayed in the living room at that moment.

My dad was walking back and forth, in front of us while stating what he saw to My Mom and to his parents.

Honestly, I’ve never been in this situation before. It was so embarrassing and awkward.

Donghae was holding my hand, trying to make me feel relaxed.

“I still can’t believe what I saw” My dad said

“How many times has it been?” Donghae’s dad asked.

“We’ve never even done it yet!” Donghae answered

“How can we believe that? You even went home late last night” My dad said.

“Nothing happened last night Dad!” I said

“It’s normal for kids to be like that nowadays” Donghae’s mom said.

“Yeah. Even in America it’s like that” My Mom agreed.
Moms are really supportive. I mean, nothing happened to us yet, but they were so open to the fact that it’s normal to do it.

“I’m a conservative person and I’m not into having before marriage.” My dad said,

“Me too! That is one of the main concern of the country nowadays, that’s why there many women who gets pregnant and doesn’t have a husband” Donghae’s dad second the motion.

“How can she get pregnant if nothing happened to us yet?” Donghae said

“In whatever case Mr. Lee, now that your son has touched my daughter and took away her womanhood, I would like propose that the wedding will be moved as soon as next week.”

“WHAT?!” I was extremely shocked; this is so getting out of hand!

“I agree to that Mr. Hwang” his dad said.

“Wait! Why don’t you listen to us? NOTHING HAPPENED!” I said in very loud voice.

“It’s already decided” My dad said.

“But next week is too soon!” Donghae said. Thank God he already opposed!

“It’s still seven days from now” His dad said.

“What about the preparations?”

“You don’t have to worry about that. We’ll do something” his mom said, my mom nodded.

“Are you all serious?! How can we have a wedding as soon as next week?” I said

“Tiffany, 2 years from now, next month or next week, you are still going to marry him, so no matter how much you postpone it or move it, it’s still the same.” My dad said.

After what my dad said, I decided to keep quiet. I’m so against it but I know I can’t do anything. Donghae did the same; it’s as if he was thinking of something.

Donghae then whispered to me.

“Can we talk outside?”

“okay.” I said, and then we left the room. Our parents allowed us to.

“Mi Young, I’m sorry. I brought you trouble again” he said

“No. It’s okay. My dad was right actually. No matter how much I postpone it, I’m still marrying you so it’s all the same” I said.

“So, you’re okay with the wedding next week?” he asked

“Do I have a choice?” I said and smiled at him.

He then looked at his watch,

“I have a press conference at 5pm. And I need you to be there, if that’s okay” he said.

I checked my watch, t was already 1 pm, and I never had lunch yet.

“I’ll be there. But we have to eat first. We didn’t have lunch yet” I told him.

“Let’s eat outside” he said.

 

We then went back to the living room and told our parents about the press conference and our lunch date. They allowed us to go away, so we went away.