the truth

My happy Ending

Donghae and walked towards the room where our Dads were.
I was extremely nervous. Donghae was holding my hand, trying to make me feel relaxed.

“Just chill, okay? Everything will be alright.” He said.

“I know. It’s just that, my dad is really stubborn. It’s difficult to make him understand things.” I informed him.

“Why didn’t you tell me earlier? I should have thought of a strategy.”

“Yah, yah. I think no strategy will work on him. I tried every possible way before, but I wasn’t successful”

“Come what may. Maybe he’ll believe in us this time. I just have to say sorry, right?”

“Yeah. And we’ll have to tell him we’re engage.” I told him.

“Do you think he’ll agree with our engagement?”

“I don’t think so..” I told him honestly.

“wait.” He suddenly said and stopped.

“huh?” I said.

“let me get it straight from you, again.”

“if I’m willing to run away with you if my dad won’t allow us to be together?” I guessed.

He nodded.

“Donghae, I just told you earlier, I’m more than willing to do that. Don’t worry, I’ll be with you forever” I said and smiled at him.

He smiled back at me and tightly holds my hand and then we started walking again.

When we were about to enter the door, he suddenly uttered a few words.

“Mi Young, No turning back. Okay?”

“Of Course” I said and then we entered the room.

As we walk towards the table where our dads were talking, I was a bit surprise when I heard them laughing together.

“what’s going on?” I asked them.

“Oh! Here they are the lovely couple.” Donghae’s dad suddenly said.

“This is the first time meeting you, Donghae-shi” My dad
suddenly approached Donghae and offered his hand to him.

I really did not understand everything that is happening at that time. I was surprised, why is my dad so cool with him? I thought he was angry at him? So I decided to observe things first.

“Yes, nice to meet you sir” Donghae said.

“No, not sir, call me Dad” my dad said.

Wait, MY DAD SAID THAT?! What the hell is happening?!

Donghae was obviously surprise and I was absolutely shocked!

“Dad? What’s happening here?!” I said in a loud voice.

“Aren’t you two already engage?” My dad answered.

“how did you know?” Donghae asked.

“well, we watched in the cctv. Haha” His dad said.

It was so embarrassing! I even said those conditions, urgh.

“And? You’re okay with that?” I asked my dad.

“Of Course! Actually, there is something both of you need to know.” My dad said,

“what?” I asked him.

“Mr. Lee, why don’t you tell them?” my dad told Donghae’s dad.

“Mr. Hwang, I think it’s just right that you will tell them,” His dad said.

“Uhm, excuse me. Can you just tell us, straight to the point?” I told them.

“Okay, I’ll tell them." he said as he look at my dad

" Both of you, sit down first” Donghae’s dad told us.

“Actually, both of you are already arranged to be married” he said with a smile on his face.

I was absolutely clueless by what he said. All this time, I didn’t know!

“what?” Donghae said.

“Well, Tiffany, when we were still in America, I asked Henry, why you didn’t have a boyfriend, and he told me that you like a person named Lee Donghae, I searched who that person is and it was purely a coincidence that Mr. Lee was also looking for me, to have an agreement with me.” My dad explained.

“And it was a pure luck that both of us wanted the same thing.” Donghae’s dad added.

“then why make it hard for us?” Donghae asked them.

“We have to know if you really love each other. As your parents, we also have to know what both of you wants” His dad said.

“then, if we didn’t like each other, the agreement is canceled?” I asked them

“Of Course.” My dad said.

I was still surprised by what they said; again, I was clueless and dumb. Henry was absolutely right; my dad was up to something.

Everyone suddenly kept quiet, the Donghae’s dad suddenly stood up and said,

“So, the finally date is now decided, Our family will visit you tomorrow to officially ask for the hand of your daughter.” he told my dad

“Date? What date?” I asked them,

“Your wedding date. It will be next month.” My dad said.

“what?! Next month?!” I yelled in surprise.

This night is so full of surprises!

Donghae just smiled silently in his seat and said,

“that’s great!”

I glared at him and told them,

“No! I won’t agree to this.”
“We’ll give you no choice Tiffany.” My dad said.

 

No. How about our conditions? NOOOO!